🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

My mom and dad were both alcoholics.

And???

Where was your mother?

I was raised by alcoholics, I didn't exploit young girls, although I think I married a bit young.

We did not have kids until 25 though.

It is apparent you are projecting all of your past experience onto all males in some sort of collective guilt thing.

This is becoming a meltdown, I feel for you, but, I have better things to do.

You asked where my father was to allow me to be alone with a 23-year-old, right? Don't ask questions if you don't like the answer.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

do we call people who keep falling for 3 card Monte stupid?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

So, the thread should be why do so many single MEN and women have multiple children? Because it takes TWO people to have a baby.

But only one gets stuck with the end result unless the other decides to stick around.

Anyway, what woman would want to be with some man who makes such horrible assumptions about her and wouldn't even give her a chance, but would just use her for sex? WTF?! That's horrible IMO.

What woman who screws around making multiple babies with multiple men and shows no regard to the fact she is making a mess ... Thinks that she would ever be considered as a decent prospect for an honorable man?

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

Based on what? Because you said so?

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

There are decent men.

There are no decent "man children" that act like animals.

Of course there are.
I always tried to be.

My GF and her cats think I am.

That is all that matters to me.
Just watch those cats. The only thing keeping them from taking over the world is opposable thumbs.

Anyway, what woman would want to be with some man who makes such horrible assumptions about her and wouldn't even give her a chance, but would just use her for sex? WTF?! That's horrible IMO.

What woman who screws around making multiple babies with multiple men and shows no regard to the fact she is making a mess ... Thinks that she would ever be considered as a decent prospect for an honorable man?

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

You really move the goalpost to retarded people?

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Exactly, with some of you men here, it is always the women's faults.

Ugh.

Why are there so many men out there fucking anything that moves?

And in some cases, even things that don't move. Lol.

It's okay because men have a sex drive? Women do not, so women have to control the men? Maybe we should all start wearing burkas too.

Because them men are not the ones seeking benefits for their kids.
Because progressives would frown on the "shotgun" approach to making the assholes support said kids, and keep their dicks in their pants.

That's what paternity court does. I don't know any progressives that are against that. I'm sure there are but I haven't met any.

How many times can you squeeze blood out of a rock? paternity courts are a joke usually. Most of the guys doing this crap have no real means of livelyhood anyway (legal at least). So the state picks up the bill, no one tells the people to knock it off, and the cycle of 36 year old grandma's continues.

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

My dad was an alcoholic.

And???

Where was your mother?

I was raised by alcoholics, I didn't exploit young girls, although I think I married a bit young.

It is apparent you are projecting all of your past experience onto all males in some sort of collective guilt thing.

You asked where my father was to allow me to be alone with a 23-year-old, right? Don't ask questions if you don't like the answer.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

Marty, some of those women are low functioning and they aren't going to have their IQ tatooed on their foreheads. They are always going to work in low wage jobs. Obviously not all but there are many women that will believe that shit over and over again.

Uh ... The OP was not looking for a man who had not been screwing around. If you have to ignore the OP and the premise involved to make a comment ... Then your desire to bash men or people who can understand the OP is for your personal reasons.

The people you are arguing with are not giving the jerks those women screw a free pass ... They are saying the women need to stop screwing around.

If you are suggesting it is okay for the women to screw around so the jerks can knock them up ... Then that is the problem.

Ugh.

Ugh.

It's okay because men have a sex drive? Women do not, so women have to control the men? Maybe we should all start wearing burkas too.

Chastity belts.

Uh ... The OP was not looking for a man who had not been screwing around. If you have to ignore the OP and the premise involved to make a comment ... Then your desire to bash men or people who can understand the OP for your personal reasons.

The people you are arguing with are not giving the jerks those women screw a free pass ... They are saying the women need to stop screwing around.

If you are suggesting it is okay for the women to screw around so the jerks can knock them up ... Then that is the problem.

Bullshit! I'm saying there are women AND men who are going to behave in this manner. It is not just ONE gender at fault, as the OP suggests. Why do women "allow", etc.

Ugh.

Ugh.

Chastity belts.

If it weren't for whores, some of you might NEVER get laid. Lol.

If a woman has more than two baby daddies, she's a ho. She's playing men for fools, not the other way around.

I stood best men for a guy I have known since high school. He took a woman into his home with a newborn baby girl. After a few years they got married. As soon as they got married she insisted on having another baby. Red flag though, she wouldn't let my friend adopt her daughter. Even though the actual father hardly ever paid support, she still got a check once in a while. Their son wasn't even a year old when she left him bankrupt and homeless. She left in a brand new Chrysler I might add. She is now on her 4th baby daddy.

If the childs father is in her life and paying support the courts will not let the current husband adopt his step child. The father would have to willingly give up rights and even then the courts most times will not allow it unless he has been an absent father (jail) and not paying support.

Ugh.

There aren't actually, however the ones that do spread themselves around. And these are the ones we are talking about.

And???

Where was your mother?

Marty, some of those women are low functioning and they aren't going to have their IQ tatooed on their foreheads. They are always going to work in low wage jobs. Obviously not all but there are many women that will believe that shit over and over again.

and most of these men are low functioning, care to give them a pass as well for being stupid?

That's what paternity court does. I don't know any progressives that are against that. I'm sure there are but I haven't met any.

How many times can you squeeze blood out of a rock? paternity courts are a joke usually. Most of the guys doing this crap have no real means of livelyhood anyway (legal at least). So the state picks up the bill, no one tells the people to knock it off, and the cycle of 36 year old grandma's continues.

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

It would be a lot more productive if the women you are speaking of could learn to control themselves and their own fricken legs.

If you think they are incapable of keeping their legs shut unless men put them in burkas ... Then you don't understand how personal responsibility works.

Ugh.

They bear responsibility for their actions, again in modern society the "innocent flower" defense doesn't cut it. You gals got equality, now all of a sudden you seem to want to give some of it back up.

Sorry, no refunds.

Ugh.

They bear responsibility for their actions, again in modern society the "innocent flower" defense doesn't cut it. You gals got equality, now all of a sudden you seem to want to give some of it back up.

Sorry, no refunds.

Ohhhh. Lol. So THAT is what this is all about. :lol: Who said that they do NOT bear responsibility? I am stating that the men are just as much and, in some situations (when it's involving teens and very young adults), it can be MORE the man's fault because he will lie and manipulate. True story. That has NOTHING to do with equality.

Like it or not with today's societal acceptance and pushing of abortion the responsibility has been taken off the man to a large degree. Gone is the day she gets to trap him into marriage. Oh, he still pays for fathering her child lots of times, but she is the decision maker.

Forum List

Back