🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Bullshit! I'm saying there are women AND men who are going to behave in this manner. It is not just ONE gender at fault, as the OP suggests. Why do women "allow", etc.

The only bullshit is that you think someone else may be responsible for your decision to screw anyone. If you feel like fucking around ... Fine ... Just quit blaming someone else for your whoring.

Anyway, what woman would want to be with some man who makes such horrible assumptions about her and wouldn't even give her a chance, but would just use her for sex? WTF?! That's horrible IMO.

What woman who screws around making multiple babies with multiple men and shows no regard to the fact she is making a mess ... Thinks that she would ever be considered as a decent prospect for an honorable man?

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

You really move the goalpost to retarded people?

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Why are there so many men out there fucking anything that moves?

And in some cases, even things that don't move. Lol.

It's okay because men have a sex drive? Women do not, so women have to control the men? Maybe we should all start wearing burkas too.

There aren't actually, however the ones that do spread themselves around. And these are the ones we are talking about.

When it comes right down to it, no matter how "holier than thou" men like to make themselves sound, they are the biggest sluts.

Bullshit! I'm saying there are women AND men who are going to behave in this manner. It is not just ONE gender at fault, as the OP suggests. Why do women "allow", etc.

The only bullshit is that you think someone else may be responsible for your decision to screw anyone.

Exactly. That goes for the men too. They are out there creating children with these women and bear the same responsibility and sometimes more.

How many times can you squeeze blood out of a rock? paternity courts are a joke usually. Most of the guys doing this crap have no real means of livelyhood anyway (legal at least). So the state picks up the bill, no one tells the people to knock it off, and the cycle of 36 year old grandma's continues.

Based on what? Because you said so?

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.
Based on what? Because you said so?

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

Yesss! Thank you. :)

Where was your mother?

I was raised by alcoholics, I didn't exploit young girls, although I think I married a bit young.

We did not have kids until 25 though.

It is apparent you are projecting all of your past experience onto all males in some sort of collective guilt thing.

This is becoming a meltdown, I feel for you, but, I have better things to do.

You asked where my father was to allow me to be alone with a 23-year-old, right? Don't ask questions if you don't like the answer.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

do we call people who keep falling for 3 card Monte stupid?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

Marty, some of those women are low functioning and they aren't going to have their IQ tatooed on their foreheads. They are always going to work in low wage jobs. Obviously not all but there are many women that will believe that shit over and over again.

and most of these men are low functioning, care to give them a pass as well for being stupid?

If you implemented my standards you could tell them apart. That is a problem.

Exactly, with some of you men here, it is always the women's faults.
Like it or not with today's societal acceptance and pushing of abortion the responsibility has been taken off the man to a large degree. Gone is the day she gets to trap him into marriage. Oh, he still pays for fathering her child lots of times, but she is the decision maker.

I'm sorry, I am not pro abortion, but I fail to see your point, considering we are speaking of women who decided to KEEP their children and now are getting a bad rap for that too. Perhaps THAT is why they get abortions?

The only bullshit is that you think someone else may be responsible for your decision to screw anyone. If you feel like fucking around ... Fine ... Just quit blaming someone else for your whoring.

:boohoo:

Exactly. That goes for the men too. They are out there creating children with these women and bear the same responsibility and sometimes more.

Well ... I certainly won't argue with that fact.

If you want to fuck around and be a whore making babies with no regard for your personal responsibility ... I am absolutely certain you will find what you are looking for.

Just don't expect the idea a guy will screw a whore means the whore has to screw around.

There are SOME men and SOME women out there who behave poorly towards one another. That certainly does not mean that, because a woman has a child or children from a prior relationship, that she is a "whore."

I cannot even believe that people STILL think this way.

If you want to fuck around and be a whore making babies with no regard for your personal responsibility ... I am absolutely certain you will find what you are looking for.

Just don't expect the idea a guy will screw a whore means the whore has to screw around.

So, you think that a woman who has children from a prior relationship is a whore?

Like it or not with today's societal acceptance and pushing of abortion the responsibility has been taken off the man to a large degree. Gone is the day she gets to trap him into marriage. Oh, he still pays for fathering her child lots of times, but she is the decision maker.

I'm sorry, I am not pro abortion, but I fail to see your point, considering we are speaking of women who decided to KEEP their children and now are getting a bad rap for that too. Perhaps THAT is why they get abortions?
Being pro abortion isn't the point. You trying to lay blame for these woman's choices on men in today's world is a fools game.

We are no longer living by the strict standards that once were as a society. We wanted all the perks and we got them. Gone are the days we can whine because he done us wrong

Sorry, but sex is a completely natural human instinct for both men and women. If it weren't we would not reproduce. Now, sometimes people make mistakes and give in to temptation. I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming that because a woman has children, that she is a "whore" necessarily. To me, that is just kind of ignorant. There could be a multitude of reasons why she had prior relationships that didn't work out.

If I met a guy who had children from a prior relationship, and he was a nice enough guy, I would certainly not hold that against him.

So, you think that a woman who has children from a prior relationship is a whore?

I have stated several times ... That woman who cannot accept her responsibility ... And keeps having multiple babies with multiple partners ... Is whoring around.

If you need that clarified any further ... Or cannot understand that a mistake is acceptable as long as you learn from it and quit whoring around ... I will be glad to explain it to you further.

There are SOME men and SOME women out there who behave poorly towards one another. That certainly does not mean that, because a woman has a child or children from a prior relationship, that she is a "whore."

I cannot even believe that people STILL think this way.
Are you deliberately missing the issue so you can pretend male sluts are inferior to female sluts?

Being pro abortion isn't the point. You trying to lay blame for these woman's choices on men in today's world is a fools game.

We are no longer living by the strict standards that once were as a society. We wanted all the perks and we got them. Gone are the days we can whine because he done us wrong

When men impregnate teens (which are a LARGE portion of single moms, which is what we are talking about), then yes, they are more to blame than the teen girl. When men lie to get with women, then, yes, they are more to blame than the woman for believing their lies. Perhaps she is stupid, but the men in such circumstances are deceitful and wrong.

In any other instance, both need to take responsibility for their actions. They BOTH decided to have sex consensual, so one is not more to blame than the other. The man is just as capable of keeping his penis in his pants.

Play your fiddle ... At least you won't be fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes knocking ... And reduce the chance you bring more children into your irresponsible lifestyle.

Well, I don't do that, so . . . I think you're addressing the wrong person.

You posted the fiddle ... Not me.
You want to argue you don't have the deciding responsibility to keep your legs shut ... Not me.

If the shoe fits wear it ... If a woman cannot keep her legs shut ... She is fucking around.

I have stated several times ... That woman who cannot accept her responsibility ... And keeps having multiple babies with multiple partners ... Is whoring around.

If you need that clarified any further ... Or cannot understand that a mistake is acceptable as long as you learn from it and quit whoring around ... I will be glad to explain it to you further.

I never denied that. I only said that the man who has sex with her is just as culpable, so I don't know what your problem is (unless it is a teen - then the man is more responsible - even if she IS whoring around).

Forum List

Back