🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

You really move the goalpost to retarded people?

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Why are there so many men out there fucking anything that moves?

And in some cases, even things that don't move. Lol.

It's okay because men have a sex drive? Women do not, so women have to control the men? Maybe we should all start wearing burkas too.

There aren't actually, however the ones that do spread themselves around. And these are the ones we are talking about.

When it comes right down to it, no matter how "holier than thou" men like to make themselves sound, they are the biggest sluts.

I thought calling someone a slut was judgmental and "bad"

I never said that. I said that there are reasons behind such behaviors.

Well, I only ever had one child and no abortions, so you are wrong . . . again. Lol! :D

Wrong about what ... The OP obviously doesn't address you?
I am also not at fault indicating women are responsible for their behavior.

I also indicated no one is perfect and mistakes happen ... But the outright decision to keep making the same mistake over and over would be idiotic and irresponsible.

Actually some woman like having children for the sake of having children. They think they will fill a void and provide them a family they may not find otherwise. My sister, 20 years your senior, was one of them. My brother married a woman like this....it didn't turn out well. I don't agree with it and haven't seen it as a heathy way to rear kids , but it is what it is. I completely understand your pov.

I'm one of 7 from a two parent but unstable home, so I suspect it comes from feeling of being unloved and lost themselves growing up.

From what I see from women my age or younger they are ok having the kids for the extra benefits, (WIC, TANF) etc and the child support, the kids are a means to end in alot of cases.
I cant believe some liberal progressive has not called you a racist yet, HG

Its coming, LOL!

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Exactly, with some of you men here, it is always the women's faults.

They bear responsibility for their actions, again in modern society the "innocent flower" defense doesn't cut it. You gals got equality, now all of a sudden you seem to want to give some of it back up.

Sorry, no refunds.

Ohhhh. Lol. So THAT is what this is all about. :lol: Who said that they do NOT bear responsibility? I am stating that the men are just as much and, in some situations (when it's involving teens and very young adults), it can be MORE the man's fault because he will lie and manipulate. True story. That has NOTHING to do with equality.

Your posts seem to lean towards the "innocent flower" theory.
and blaming the men doesn't remove the fact that the consequences are born by the woman, usually because the type of man who does this is an uncaring cad.

Therefore doesn't it make sense to tell our young women that fucking around with these guys is a bad idea?

Look, you just say that the man is an uncaring cad, but yet the woman is responsible. Why is this? Why is the man not responsible for HIS role, being an uncaring cad?

Based on what? Because you said so?

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.
Based on what? Because you said so?

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

And? is that incorrect? men have the option to just leave or terminate their parental rights, do the women have that option unless they choose to abort?

It's only acceptable in your world. It lasts only as long as you continue to applaud it. Responsibility works both ways. Excusing responsibility because men are horn dogs is not viable.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dads don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

Well, I only ever had one child and no abortions, so you are wrong . . . again. Lol! :D

Wrong about what ... The OP obviously doesn't address you?
I am also not at fault indicating women are responsible for their behavior.

I also indicated no one is perfect and mistakes happen ... But the outright decision to keep making the same mistake over and over would be idiotic and irresponsible.

That's the whole point. Some people ARE idiotic and irresponsible, men and women. These men are also responsible for THEIR decisions to get involved with these women and having sex with them too! WTH?

Look, you just say that the man is an uncaring cad, but yet the woman is responsible. Why is this? Why is the man not responsible for HIS role, being an uncaring cad?

The men are responsible for their role ... It just doesn't absolve or diminish the responsibility of the woman.

Maybe the men are uncaring cads, maybe the women are dumb bimbos . . . how are they MORE responsible than the men who have sex with them and impregnate them?

That's the whole point. Some people ARE idiotic and irresponsible, men and women. These men are also responsible for THEIR decisions to get involved with these women and having sex with them too! WTH?

Everyone is responsible for their own behavior ... Including who they screw.
Until you can accept that ... You will continue to miss any point made.

If men are naturally horn dogs and are just following this nature within them, then women are natural baby making machines and are just following this nature, within them...

Those who don't have babies when having sex due to artificial birth control, ARE the UNNATURAL ones.

:D

If men are naturally horn dogs and just following this nature within them, then women are natural baby making machines and are just following this nature, within them...

Those who don't have babies when having sex due to artificial birth control, ARE the UNNATURAL ones.

:lol:

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

And? is that incorrect? men have the option to just leave or terminate their parental rights, do the women have that option unless they choose to abort?

It's only acceptable in your world. It lasts only as long as you continue to applaud it. Responsibility works both ways. Excusing responsibility because men are horn dogs is not viable.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dad's don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

My world? these jokers that get the women pregnant can just walk away, I know a girl right now who has 2 kids from her previous marriage and is now pregnant with her third child from a new boyfriend, well the boyfriend has decided he wants no part of this and hes gone, now this young lady is stuck with 2 young girls and a third child on the way with no help, she can file for child support sure, but the guy is just not interested. This happens all the time in America now, if the man really doesn't care besides a cut out of his check, the child is not a real burden on his life.

You can think what you want. I know single mothers and divorced women but none of them as of yet have kids from multiple men.

I think the appropriate question would be ... "Where do you live".

I won't suggest that it is a norm in all circumstances or locations ... Nor should I suggest that I have personal friends that have multiple children from multiple fathers in excess of two.

But hey ... You cannot avoid the fact there are regions of the country where demographics allow for different associations ... And what you see or are personally aware of is restricted to where you live.

:rolleyes:

Except I know people and am related to people that live all over the country.

If men are naturally horn dogs and are just following this nature within them, then women are natural baby making machines and are just following this nature, within them...

Well the worlds got to keep going some kind of way.

Maybe the men are uncaring cads, maybe the women are dumb bimbos . . . how are they MORE responsible than the men who have sex with them and impregnate them?

Considering they get stuck with the end result, the HAVE to be more responsible. You are thinking of culpability, not responsibility.

It's implied here:

Here:

And the horndog post.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dad's don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

My world? these jokers that get the women pregnant can just walk away, I know a girl right now who has 2 kids from her previous marriage and is now pregnant with her third child from a new boyfriend, well the boyfriend has decided he wants no part of this and hes gone, now this young lady is stuck with 2 young girls and a third child on the way with no help, she can file for child support sure, but the guy is just not interested. This happens all the time in America now, if the man really doesn't care besides a cut out of his check, the child is not a real burden on his life.

Well see, here it sounds to me like the man is the jerk and whore, he goes and makes a baby with her, and now he decides he doesn't want anything to do with her? How is this her fault? Maybe she needs a crystal ball or something? How would she know he was going to up and leave her pregnant?

Or are you insinuating that women should remain virgins until they get married? Don't forget that it means you single guys won't be having sex until you get married either. Lol. :)

Ugh.

They bear responsibility for their actions, again in modern society the "innocent flower" defense doesn't cut it. You gals got equality, now all of a sudden you seem to want to give some of it back up.

Sorry, no refunds.

Ohhhh. Lol. So THAT is what this is all about. :lol: Who said that they do NOT bear responsibility? I am stating that the men are just as much and, in some situations (when it's involving teens and very young adults), it can be MORE the man's fault because he will lie and manipulate. True story. That has NOTHING to do with equality.

and blaming the men doesn't remove the fact that the consequences are born by the woman, usually because the type of man who does this is an uncaring cad.

Therefore doesn't it make sense to tell our young women that fucking around with these guys is a bad idea?

Maybe because I see a difference between culpability, and responsibility. Its a slight difference, but it is different.

Considering they get stuck with the end result, the HAVE to be more responsible. You are thinking of culpability, not responsibility.

I disagree. The men have to pay child support, etc. They are financially responsible for their offspring.

Sorry, no refunds.

Maybe because I see a difference between culpability, and responsibility. Its a slight difference, but it is different.

Just because they may have to pay in a different way, they still have to pay though.

Forum List

Back