🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

So, I guess whenever a female BELIEVES what a man tells her, she is stupid. Never believe what men tell you. They are only trying to get in your pants. Well, if I felt THAT way, I would truly be a man hater.

Certain guys are only after getting in a woman's pants, the type that will father 4 kids with 3 moms and not feel bad at all about it.

But it's the women who are at fault? Why are the women at fault? Because they should keep their legs closed until they get a proposal?

What about the men who impregnate teen girls? Of course the girls are stupid!!! They are still little girls in the mind! They aren't aware of how some men are! Young girls do NOT realize how men think. They think these guys think they are pretty and wonderful, and they are EASY to manipulate. So, when it comes to these types of situations, it is more the man's fault. A 16-year-old child is too young to consent to sex because he/she doesn't really know what they are doing at all.
Don't worry about it! As long as you never fall in love and get married AND prevent yourself from having a child from another man you can't be considered a slut! Or something like that....these guys are morons.

Retarded (I'm fast :lol:)

The "it goes both ways is a deflection". How many children a man fathers has absolutely zero to do with how many children a woman bears from multiple partners.

How so? Explain that please. There are also many men who father multiple children, and the women are getting pregnant by men, correct?[/QUOTE]
What any other person does with his or her life does not take away the responsibility of someone else. Woman having many children with multiple partners is their choice. Period. Contraception,abstinence and abortion are all tools available to us all today.

Maybe the men are uncaring cads, maybe the women are dumb bimbos . . . how are they MORE responsible than the men who have sex with them and impregnate them?

You are the one who wants to suggest that a woman is not responsible for her own actions. We didn't suggest that men don't play their part.

You brought up the men to diminish the fact women are responsible for their actions. As a woman, I can assure you that is not the case.

The "it goes both ways is a deflection". How many children a man fathers has absolutely zero to do with how many children a woman bears from multiple partners.

How so? Explain that please. There are also many men who father multiple children, and the women are getting pregnant by men, correct?
What any other person does with his or her life does not take away the responsibility of someone else. Woman having many children with multiple partners is their choice. Period. Contraception,abstinence and abortion are all tools available to us all today.[/QUOTE]

And the men who have impregnated these women?

Maybe the men are uncaring cads, maybe the women are dumb bimbos . . . how are they MORE responsible than the men who have sex with them and impregnate them?

You are the one who wants to suggest that a woman is not responsible for her own actions. We didn't suggest that men don't play their part.

You brought up the men to diminish the fact women are responsible for their actions. As a woman, I can assure you that is not the case.

I did not say she was not responsible for her actions anywhere. I said the men who have sex with the women are just as responsible, and in some cases more responsible.

^^^
Actually, that should probably be more "irresponsible." Lol.

You can think what you want. I know single mothers and divorced women but none of them as of yet have kids from multiple men.

I think the appropriate question would be ... "Where do you live".

I won't suggest that it is a norm in all circumstances or locations ... Nor should I suggest that I have personal friends that have multiple children from multiple fathers in excess of two.

But hey ... You cannot avoid the fact there are regions of the country where demographics allow for different associations ... And what you see or are personally aware of is restricted to where you live.

:rolleyes:

Except I know people and am related to people that live all over the country.

Same here ... And women described in the OP are not hard to find no matter who you know.

How so? Explain that please. There are also many men who father multiple children, and the women are getting pregnant by men, correct?
What any other person does with his or her life does not take away the responsibility of someone else. Woman having many children with multiple partners is their choice. Period. Contraception,abstinence and abortion are all tools available to us all today.

And the men who have impregnated these women?[/QUOTE]
You continue to deflect.

What of them? Are they victims, have they been used, were they lied to, were they tricked, was she a predator? The point is it doesn't matter, she can't get pregnant alone, the responsibility of a single woman conceiving fall on her. The choice to give birth is singularly hers.

I did not say she was not responsible for her actions anywhere. I said the men who have sex with the women are just as responsible, and in some cases more responsible.

If you want to subjugate your responsibility to men in any way, shape or form ... Then you are not expressing any idea I am interested in. I will remain responsible for my behavior no matter what a man wants.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.
Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

And? is that incorrect? men have the option to just leave or terminate their parental rights, do the women have that option unless they choose to abort?

It's only acceptable in your world. It lasts only as long as you continue to applaud it. Responsibility works both ways. Excusing responsibility because men are horn dogs is not viable.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dad's don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

My world? these jokers that get the women pregnant can just walk away, I know a girl right now who has 2 kids from her previous marriage and is now pregnant with her third child from a new boyfriend, well the boyfriend has decided he wants no part of this and hes gone, now this young lady is stuck with 2 young girls and a third child on the way with no help, she can file for child support sure, but the guy is just not interested. This happens all the time in America now, if the man really doesn't care besides a cut out of his check, the child is not a real burden on his life.

But, hey you'll tolerate those rugrats for the sex, amiright?

Do you want me to list the situations and people I know? We all know someone or some situation.

This is not a new phenomena, guy. Collective amnesia pisses me off.

People have to take responsibility for themselves (goes both ways, not just for one sex). Just because someone is divorced/single/married fooling around, etc doesn't give them a pass on doing the right thing. Don't want kids? Don't want to take a chance on having one? Don't want the responsibility? Aren't 100% sure that the person that's feeding you a line of BS really means what they say? The answer is simple: Stick to your morals and don't go sleeping around. Of course, some don't have any morals to begin with. If those can't take NO for an answer, then it's the wrong person for you. If those can't understand why another wouldn't want to do what they say, when they say, and how they say, then it's the wrong person.

And the men who have impregnated these women?
You continue to deflect.

What of them? Are they victims, have they been used, were they lied to, were they tricked, was she a predator? The point is it doesn't matter, she can't get pregnant alone, the responsibility of a single woman conceiving fall on her. The choice to give birth is singularly hers.[/QUOTE]

I disagree completely. She cannot get pregnant without the sperm. He is just as responsible, and in the case of teen pregnancy, the MAN is more responsible because he is an adult, and she is a child.

Yes, I am sure on occasion there are women out there who would use a man to become pregnant, but that is quite rare. It is more so the case that men use women for sex. Are you going to say that isn't true?

People have to take responsibility for themselves (goes both ways, not just for one sex). Just because someone is divorced/single/married fooling around, etc doesn't give them a pass on doing the right thing. Don't want kids? Don't want to take a chance on having one? Don't want the responsibility? Aren't 100% sure that the person that's feeding you a line of BS really means what they say? The answer is simple: Stick to your morals and don't go sleeping around. Of course, some don't have any morals to begin with. If those can't take NO for an answer, then it's the wrong person for you. If those can't understand why another wouldn't want to do what they say, when they say, and how they say, then it's the wrong person.
You bring up a good point here. It seems some are trying to place their morality on those women and make excuses, instead of accepting those woman made their choices. I can respect their right to choose, but I don't have to respect their choices.

Why are the men excused for using women for sex (which makes them kind of bad people), but the women are held responsible for their stupidity or irresponsibility? I will NEVER understand that way of thinking. Stupidity and irresponsibility are not gender specific.

You bring up a good point here. It seems some are trying to place their morality on those women and make excuses, instead of accepting those woman made their choices. I can respect their right to choose, but I don't have to respect their choices.

It seems to me that some people are trying to lie ALL the blame on the women and excuse the men for their bad behavior, as a "men will be men and women beware" scenario. Well, not all women are smart enough, some are emotionally damaged, etc., so that is just not a realistic viewpoint to hold, IMO.

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10315073, member: 50165"

I disagree completely. She cannot get pregnant without the sperm. He is just as responsible, and in the case of teen pregnancy, the MAN is more responsible because he is an adult, and she is a child.

Yes, I am sure on occasion there are women out there who would use a man to become pregnant, but that is quite rare. It is more so the case that men use women for sex. Are you going to say that isn't true?[/QUOTE]

The teen is responsible for herself. If she can't say NO, then she'll be dealing with the consequences later. Obviously, she was never taught right from wrong, how to respect herself, and that she doesn't need someone in her life. If she says NO and the other doesn't comply, then she needs to report it as rape ASAP.

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10315073, member: 50165"

Yes, I am sure on occasion there are women out there who would use a man to become pregnant, but that is quite rare. It is more so the case that men use women for sex. Are you going to say that isn't true?

The teen is responsible for herself. If she can't say NO, then she'll be dealing with the consequences later. Obviously, she was never taught right from wrong, how to respect herself, and that she doesn't need someone in her life. If she says NO and the other doesn't comply, then she needs to report it as rape ASAP.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly right. This is the point I'm trying to make. There are plenty of girls out there who will and do have sex, and there are plenty of men out there willing to have sex with them and even impregnate them. FACT.

Sperm banks :dunno:

How she goes about getting it is 100% her choice

I'm not about to argue that men are worse than woman on the topic.

We do NOT live in an ideal world. We never will live in an ideal world.

It seems to me that some people are trying to lie ALL the blame on the women and excuse the men for their bad behavior, as a "men will be men and women beware" scenario. Well, not all women are smart enough, some are emotionally damaged, etc., so that is just not a realistic viewpoint to hold, IMO.

Actually, it's common sense to be responsible for yourself. Why play Russian Roulette and rely on someone else for your well-being? If you can't take care of yourself, you can't expect anyone else to do that either.

Forum List

Back