🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

And? is that incorrect? men have the option to just leave or terminate their parental rights, do the women have that option unless they choose to abort?

It's only acceptable in your world. It lasts only as long as you continue to applaud it. Responsibility works both ways. Excusing responsibility because men are horn dogs is not viable.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dad's don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

My world? these jokers that get the women pregnant can just walk away, I know a girl right now who has 2 kids from her previous marriage and is now pregnant with her third child from a new boyfriend, well the boyfriend has decided he wants no part of this and hes gone, now this young lady is stuck with 2 young girls and a third child on the way with no help, she can file for child support sure, but the guy is just not interested. This happens all the time in America now, if the man really doesn't care besides a cut out of his check, the child is not a real burden on his life.

Well see, here it sounds to me like the man is the jerk and whore, he goes and makes a baby with her, and now he decides he doesn't want anything to do with her? How is this her fault? Maybe she needs a crystal ball or something? How would she know he was going to up and leave her pregnant?

Or are you insinuating that women should remain virgins until they get married? Don't forget that it means you single guys won't be having sex until you get married either. Lol. :)

Well she only knew the guy for a few months before becoming pregnant, the guy is a total loser but she never gave herself a chance to really know him. The point my story is instances like this happen everyday, and now we have another child who will be raised without a father. She will get child support sure, but you can't substitute cash dollars for a father figure.

So you are saying you don't believe pop culture has any impression on kids? Okay. Lol. :D Also. . .

I am saying that when a person can take responsibility for their own behavior ... They can understand they control when they open their legs.

I am saying that if a person wants to leave their destructive behavior behind and start living a more fulfilling and enjoyable life ... That person needs to take responsibility for their own actions.

I am saying a person can blame anything under the sun for their problems ... And nothing will change until they take responsibility for their own behavior.

I am saying that if a person cannot accept their own responsibility for their own actions ... Then they are immature.

You don't have make-up snide shit that doesn't reflect anything I have said ... I am pretty clear about what I think.

Last edited:
It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

And? is that incorrect? men have the option to just leave or terminate their parental rights, do the women have that option unless they choose to abort?

It's only acceptable in your world. It lasts only as long as you continue to applaud it. Responsibility works both ways. Excusing responsibility because men are horn dogs is not viable.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dad's don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

My world? these jokers that get the women pregnant can just walk away, I know a girl right now who has 2 kids from her previous marriage and is now pregnant with her third child from a new boyfriend, well the boyfriend has decided he wants no part of this and hes gone, now this young lady is stuck with 2 young girls and a third child on the way with no help, she can file for child support sure, but the guy is just not interested. This happens all the time in America now, if the man really doesn't care besides a cut out of his check, the child is not a real burden on his life.

Well see, here it sounds to me like the man is the jerk and whore, he goes and makes a baby with her, and now he decides he doesn't want anything to do with her? How is this her fault? Maybe she needs a crystal ball or something? How would she know he was going to up and leave her pregnant?

Or are you insinuating that women should remain virgins until they get married? Don't forget that it means you single guys won't be having sex until you get married either. Lol. :)

Well she only knew the guy for a few months before becoming pregnant, the guy is a total loser but she never gave herself a chance to really know him. The point my story is instances like this happen everyday, and now we have another child who will be raised without a father. She will get child support sure, but you can't substitute cash dollars for a father figure.

I totally agree with that. I think that it's best for any child to have both a female and male role model in their lives and good ones, and I'm not "defending" them, but sometimes there are other reasons why a person might have a certain behavior pattern, and it's just a fact that some people are going to go that way and not care because of how they were raised or whatever, and it's not going to always be the woman who is at fault either.

That's just my opinion though. I know a lot of people don't care for my opinions, but they are mine and they are based upon my own experiences and doing a little research from participating in online discussions such as this, and also I type a lot about psychiatric patients for my job, so that is probably reflected in some of my posts. :)

I apologize for being rude earlier, but I was a little pissed off after I read some comments.

So you are saying you don't believe pop culture has any impression on kids? Okay. Lol. :D Also. . .

I am saying that when a person can take responsibility for their own behavior ... They can understand they control when they open their legs.

I am saying that if a person wants to leave their destructive behavior behind and start living a more fulfilling and enjoyable life ... That person needs to take responsibility for their own actions.

I am saying a person can blame anything under the sun for their problems ... And nothing will change until they take responsibility for their own behavior.

I am saying that if a person cannot accept their own responsibility for their own actions ... Then are not an adult.

You don't have make-up snide shit that doesn't reflect anything I have said ... I am pretty clear about what I think.

I agree with that. My point is that a lot of people may NOT have control for whatever reasons, and if there was a person that I liked for whatever reason, I would be willing to delve a little deeper into why they behaved in a certain manner as opposed to just writing them off as worthless people or whores or whatever. I just think there is always a reason for self-destructive behavior, and when you are self-destructive you are really not in control.

I just think there is always a reason for self-destructive behavior, and when you are self-destructive you are really not in control.

Blaming someone else will never get you where you need to go ... You are the Captain of your fate and the pilot of your destiny.

I just think there is always a reason for self-destructive behavior, and when you are self-destructive you are really not in control.

Blaming someone else will never get you where you need to go ... You are the Captain of your fate and the pilot of your destiny.

Unfortunately, that is not the case for all people. Some people are just screwed up. When people are screwed up, they don't see things clearly.

Also, some people might be just young and naive and stupid, for lack of a better word. I don't really ever think that a person is promiscuous because they are a "bad" person really though. An irresponsible, naive, and stupid person perhaps, but not necessarily a bad person.

These are all valid reasons why a person might have multiple children with multiple different people.

You might not like it or agree with it, but there it is. You may have also grown up in a different time than me, but most of the teens were sexually active, or at least claimed to be. Also, you would be made fun of for being a "virgin." That is societal peer pressure and, yes, it does effect some people. Not everyone is an emotionally strong and healthy person for whatever reasons. Maybe some people do use such things for a cop out, but why would you want to live like that? Then, that person is even MORE screwed up for actually choosing to live that way. Lol. Having a whole bunch of kids with no help can't be a very easy life.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, that is not the case for all people. Some people are just screwed up. When people are screwed up, they don't see things clearly.

It is always the case ... Some people are too screwed up to address their issues ... It still doesn't mean it isn't their fault they fail to accept their responsibilities.

If you need to give them an excuse ... You aren't doing them any favors.

I totally agree with that. I think that it's best for any child to have both a female and male role model in their lives and good ones, and I'm not "defending" them, but sometimes there are other reasons why a person might have a certain behavior pattern, and it's just a fact that some people are going to go that way and not care because of how they were raised or whatever, and it's not going to always be the woman who is at fault either.

That's just my opinion though. I know a lot of people don't care for my opinions, but they are mine and they are based upon my own experiences and doing a little research from participating in online discussions such as this, and also I type a lot about psychiatric patients for my job, so that is probably reflected in some of my posts. :)

I apologize for being rude earlier, but I was a little pissed off after I read some comments.

No worries, its a touchy subject I understand.

It is always the case ... Some people are too screwed up to address their issues ... It still doesn't mean it isn't their fault they fail to accept their responsibilities.

If you need to give them an excuse ... You aren't doing them any favors.

NO, I just understand that people are people and are fallible. They are NOT robots.

NO, I just understand that people are people and are fallible. They are NOT robots.

Well ... Whoop-De-Doo ... I don't think too many people would disagree with that.

You should have made that point and stuck with it ... Instead of running around acting like excuses and blame are anything other than worthless in regards to fixing anything.

Well ... Whoop-De-Doo ... I don't think too many people would disagree with that.

You should have made that point and stuck with it ... Instead of running around acting like excuses and blame are anything other than worthless in regards to fixing anything.

I didn't. I simply showed reasons why a person might have multiple children from multiple partners. I can't help it if you find that offensive. It's only the facts.

Anyway, what woman would want to be with some man who makes such horrible assumptions about her and wouldn't even give her a chance, but would just use her for sex? WTF?! That's horrible IMO.

What woman who screws around making multiple babies with multiple men and shows no regard to the fact she is making a mess ... Thinks that she would ever be considered as a decent prospect for an honorable man?

I think that is how this melt started out.

Many young men who are not fathering children with multiple men find it hard to meet women without kids and baggage.

Apparently, some women think men should overlook their baggage and their history of bad decisions, AND, willingly take care of another man's kids.

And a lot of guys just are not buying in to that, and remain single.

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

There are decent men.

There are no decent "man children" that act like animals.

Of course there are.
I always tried to be.

My GF and her cats think I am.

That is all that matters to me.
Just watch those cats. The only thing keeping them from taking over the world is opposable thumbs.

Well, I admit, they rule me, but, they won't let her ditch me either!!!

I didn't. I simply showed reasons why a person might have multiple children from multiple partners. I can't help it if you find that offensive. It's only the facts.

I didn't find anything you posted offensive at all ... And I have been aware of how babies are made for while now.

Most of what you posted was an excuse for irresponsible women ... I just kept expressing it is their responsibility. There is no valid excuse for a woman continuing to screw around indiscriminately making babies.

What woman who screws around making multiple babies with multiple men and shows no regard to the fact she is making a mess ... Thinks that she would ever be considered as a decent prospect for an honorable man?

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

You really move the goalpost to retarded people?

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Exactly, with some of you men here, it is always the women's faults.

They bear responsibility for their actions, again in modern society the "innocent flower" defense doesn't cut it. You gals got equality, now all of a sudden you seem to want to give some of it back up.

Sorry, no refunds.

Ohhhh. Lol. So THAT is what this is all about. :lol: Who said that they do NOT bear responsibility? I am stating that the men are just as much and, in some situations (when it's involving teens and very young adults), it can be MORE the man's fault because he will lie and manipulate. True story. That has NOTHING to do with equality.

The world changed.

Feminism handed you the opportunity to control your own sexuality.

If you didn't, then you did not adapt to changing times.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

do we call people who keep falling for 3 card Monte stupid?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

Marty, some of those women are low functioning and they aren't going to have their IQ tatooed on their foreheads. They are always going to work in low wage jobs. Obviously not all but there are many women that will believe that shit over and over again.

and most of these men are low functioning, care to give them a pass as well for being stupid?

If you implemented my standards you could tell them apart. That is a problem.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

Marty, some of those women are low functioning and they aren't going to have their IQ tatooed on their foreheads. They are always going to work in low wage jobs. Obviously not all but there are many women that will believe that shit over and over again.

and most of these men are low functioning, care to give them a pass as well for being stupid?

Are you saying strong women who use discretion in choosing partners are in control of their own lives, and don't have these problems?

Exactly. That goes for the men too. They are out there creating children with these women and bear the same responsibility and sometimes more.

Well ... I certainly won't argue with that fact.

If you want to fuck around and be a whore making babies with no regard for your personal responsibility ... I am absolutely certain you will find what you are looking for.

Just don't expect the idea a guy will screw a whore means the whore has to screw around.

So, you think that a woman who has children from a prior relationship is a whore?

I have stated several times ... That woman who cannot accept her responsibility ... And keeps having multiple babies with multiple partners ... Is whoring around.

If you need that clarified any further ... Or cannot understand that a mistake is acceptable as long as you learn from it and quit whoring around ... I will be glad to explain it to you further.

I won't even call it whoring, I will go with Chris's POV that mistakes are mistakes.

That does not change the original idea that many young guys can't find what they call suitable mates.

No man should have to accept a woman with multiple children if they don't want to.

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Why are there so many men out there fucking anything that moves?

Ugh.

Why are there so many men out there fucking anything that moves?

And in some cases, even things that don't move. Lol.

It's okay because men have a sex drive? Women do not, so women have to control the men? Maybe we should all start wearing burkas too.

Chastity belts.

If it weren't for whores, some of you might NEVER get laid. Lol.

So?
It's also funny how men act as if they "hate" whores when they really love them. They love pornography and nude pictures. They LOVE Kim Kardashian showing off her big giant butt and they LOVE Nikki Minage and her "Anaconda" song and her big giant disgusting butt. Teen girls get SUCH mixed signals from society. It's no wonder they're confused.

Who hates "whores"? the only one talking about hating people is you. I have no issue with women or men being promiscous just be safe and use protection.

And don't get in a huff if my sons don't want to go out with you, or have anything to do with you.

Forum List

Back