🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

You really move the goalpost to retarded people?

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Exactly, with some of you men here, it is always the women's faults.

They bear responsibility for their actions, again in modern society the "innocent flower" defense doesn't cut it. You gals got equality, now all of a sudden you seem to want to give some of it back up.

Sorry, no refunds.

Ohhhh. Lol. So THAT is what this is all about. :lol: Who said that they do NOT bear responsibility? I am stating that the men are just as much and, in some situations (when it's involving teens and very young adults), it can be MORE the man's fault because he will lie and manipulate. True story. That has NOTHING to do with equality.

Your posts seem to lean towards the "innocent flower" theory.
and blaming the men doesn't remove the fact that the consequences are born by the woman, usually because the type of man who does this is an uncaring cad.

Therefore doesn't it make sense to tell our young women that fucking around with these guys is a bad idea?

Sure, but some don't have such luxuries. There are plenty of kids (teens) out there that no one cares about and that are taken advantage of. I'm sorry, but there are men out there who, in particular, like and prefer sex with teen girls and will say and do anything to get it too, and it is not as unusual as you might think. A lot of unplanned pregnancies are the result of troubled young girls without such role models in their lives who believe the lies that older men will tell them, so in those circumstances, I would say the men who do such things really need to take the brunt of responsibility for that type of behavior.

And who is teaching our boys not to treat women that way as well? Fathers should be talking with their sons too.
I did.

I taught my sons respect.

You called me a fag.

I won't even call it whoring, I will go with Chris's POV that mistakes are mistakes.

That does not change the original idea that many young guys can't find what they call suitable mates.

No man should have to accept a woman with multiple children if they don't want to.

I made several statements indicating mistakes will happen and learning from them ... I only started referring to anything as whoring when talking about multiple babies from multiple fathers.

I am not sure what you call it ... But whoring kind of fits my definition of frequently screwing around with a plethora of partners and a reckless disregard for the damage you create.

Show me where I have said men are not responsible, I said they are horney yes, but I never said they bare no responsibility here.

It's implied here:
Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Here:
Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.

And the horndog post.

And? is that incorrect? men have the option to just leave or terminate their parental rights, do the women have that option unless they choose to abort?

It's only acceptable in your world. It lasts only as long as you continue to applaud it. Responsibility works both ways. Excusing responsibility because men are horn dogs is not viable.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dad's don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

My world? these jokers that get the women pregnant can just walk away, I know a girl right now who has 2 kids from her previous marriage and is now pregnant with her third child from a new boyfriend, well the boyfriend has decided he wants no part of this and hes gone, now this young lady is stuck with 2 young girls and a third child on the way with no help, she can file for child support sure, but the guy is just not interested. This happens all the time in America now, if the man really doesn't care besides a cut out of his check, the child is not a real burden on his life.

But, hey you'll tolerate those rugrats for the sex, amiright?

Do you want me to list the situations and people I know? We all know someone or some situation.

This is not a new phenomena, guy. Collective amnesia pisses me off.

Not all men.

I have never had sex with a woman that has had another man's child, and do not intend to.

Just to make my point, Nicki Minaj was a judge on American Idol too. Lol. Here are the lyrics to her song "Anaconda" below, which I think was #1 on the singles chart for a while. Who do you think is listening to this stuff? Teenagers and people in the early 20s who are into the club scene more than likely. And there is another issue which is completely related and topical, alcohol and substance abuse, clubbing and, as my good friend Sgt Gath would say, the "hook-up" culture here in the United States.

This is all due to societal expectations and culture. I guess that would be an explanation of why so many women AND men are irresponsible with their sexuality.

"Anaconda"

My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit
Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins
Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace
Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish
Now that's real, real, real,
Gun in my purse, bitch I came dressed to kill
Who wanna go first? I had them pushing daffodils
I'm high as hell, I only took a half of pill
I'm on some dumb shit

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck 'em in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Because he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and i hit 'em with the jab like...
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...

Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Look at her butt (look at her butt)

This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country ass nigga, let me play with his rifle
Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang bang bang,
I let him hit it 'cause he slang Cocaine
He toss my salad like his name Romaine
And when we done, I make him buy me Balmain
I'm on some dumb shit

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck 'em in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Because he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, Mayweather with the jab like...
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...

Look at her butt (look at her butt)

Little in the middle but she got much back
Oh my God (look at her butt)

My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...

(Don't don't don't) My Anaconda don't...
(Don't don't don't) Don't want none unless you got buns hun

Yeah, he love this fat ass
Yeah! This one is for my bitches with a fat ass in the fucking club
I said, "Where my fat ass big bitches in the club?"
Fuck those skinny bitches,
Fuck those skinny bitches in the club
I wanna see all the big fat ass bitches in the motherfucking club, fuck you if you skinny bitches. What? Yeah!

Yeah. I got a big fat ass. Come on!

I have never watched American Idol or heard of half these people.

Are you saying coarse pop culture is responsible for pregnancy?

People have to take responsibility for themselves (goes both ways, not just for one sex). Just because someone is divorced/single/married fooling around, etc doesn't give them a pass on doing the right thing. Don't want kids? Don't want to take a chance on having one? Don't want the responsibility? Aren't 100% sure that the person that's feeding you a line of BS really means what they say? The answer is simple: Stick to your morals and don't go sleeping around. Of course, some don't have any morals to begin with. If those can't take NO for an answer, then it's the wrong person for you. If those can't understand why another wouldn't want to do what they say, when they say, and how they say, then it's the wrong person.
You bring up a good point here. It seems some are trying to place their morality on those women and make excuses, instead of accepting those woman made their choices. I can respect their right to choose, but I don't have to respect their choices.

It seems to me that some people are trying to lie ALL the blame on the women and excuse the men for their bad behavior, as a "men will be men and women beware" scenario. Well, not all women are smart enough, some are emotionally damaged, etc., so that is just not a realistic viewpoint to hold, IMO.

Actually, it's common sense to be responsible for yourself. Why play Russian Roulette and rely on someone else for your well-being? If you can't take care of yourself, you can't expect anyone else to do that either.
And the question is, does that go only for the woman?

Should the man also be "responsible for himself and his own actions" as well? So if the woman he is dating/screwing gets pregnant, what exactly is his responsibility in this...for his actions?

Is it to be a father to the child he helped create and be a permanent fixture in his child's life for the rest of his child's life?

Is it to be a financial support for his child, at least until his son or daughter are 18, 22 if they go to college?

People have to take responsibility for themselves (goes both ways, not just for one sex). Just because someone is divorced/single/married fooling around, etc doesn't give them a pass on doing the right thing. Don't want kids? Don't want to take a chance on having one? Don't want the responsibility? Aren't 100% sure that the person that's feeding you a line of BS really means what they say? The answer is simple: Stick to your morals and don't go sleeping around. Of course, some don't have any morals to begin with. If those can't take NO for an answer, then it's the wrong person for you. If those can't understand why another wouldn't want to do what they say, when they say, and how they say, then it's the wrong person.
You bring up a good point here. It seems some are trying to place their morality on those women and make excuses, instead of accepting those woman made their choices. I can respect their right to choose, but I don't have to respect their choices.

It seems to me that some people are trying to lie ALL the blame on the women and excuse the men for their bad behavior, as a "men will be men and women beware" scenario. Well, not all women are smart enough, some are emotionally damaged, etc., so that is just not a realistic viewpoint to hold, IMO.

Actually, it's common sense to be responsible for yourself. Why play Russian Roulette and rely on someone else for your well-being? If you can't take care of yourself, you can't expect anyone else to do that either.

Should the man also be "responsible for himself and his own actions" as well? So if the woman he is dating/screwing gets pregnant, what exactly is his responsibility in this...for his actions?

Is it to be a father to the child he helped create and be a permanent fixture in his child's life for the rest of his child's life?

Is it to be a financial support for his child, at least until his son or daughter are 18, 22 if they go to college?
Unfortunately, the welfare state relieved too many men of the responsibility for their actions.

Yes the man should be responsible, and as I have posted numerous times, a man that does not at least provide financial support(I find it hard to call these assholes "men") for his kids needs to be employed by the state, at hard labor, to cover the cost of the state having to feed his kids.

Yes the man should.

But obviously, the men aren't getting pregnant.

When Care's heroes started teaching girls that they owe it to themselves to have sex young and often, and that if they screwed up and got pregnant, there was always an abortion waiting around the corner, what they did in reality was give the green light to every man on the planet who wanted to use and abuse young girls and escape accountability.

When men were expected to marry the girls they screwed, and abortion wasn't an option, we didn't have the problems we have now.

Go figure. You back a depraved and disgusting lifestyle...you get people who are depraved, and disgusting. When you back baby killing, you end up with a society that doesn't value children.

Whoda thunk.

Yes the man should.

But obviously, the men aren't getting pregnant.

When Care's heroes started teaching girls that they owe it to themselves to have sex young and often, and that if they screwed up and got pregnant, there was always an abortion waiting around the corner, what they did in reality was give the green light to every man on the planet who wanted to use and abuse young girls and escape accountability.

When men were expected to marry the girls they screwed, and abortion wasn't an option, we didn't have the problems we have now.

Go figure. You back a depraved and disgusting lifestyle...you get people who are depraved, and disgusting. When you back baby killing, you end up with a society that doesn't value children.

Whoda thunk.
The state got out of the business of sexual morality.

Rape went from a capital crime to a Hollywood and DC sport.

A President dupes a bimbo intern, and he is a stud.

Society writes off teen promiscuity by boys and girls by saying "you can't stop kids from having sex", which is bullshit.

You can't if you abdicate parental responsibility, and societal shame.

Feminism handed women control of their sexuality, science gave them birth control, society freed them from shame and fed their kids, and you see the mess we have.

Women and men were fooling around before marriage even in the 1950's and I read a while ago, that those that got married in the 1950's and had a child within the first year of marriage, 70% of those children born to these couples were born within the first 6 months of marriage. That's right...you got it...the women WERE PREGNANT before marriage in 70% of the babies born within 1 year of being married.

Seems to me, this indicates that the major change, that has occurred is with men, NOT MARRYING the girl they got pregnant as they used to do, because men felt it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do such back in the good ole days....but not any more....

That's right!

You get a cookie, Care. You agree that the last few decades have taught men they have no responsibility to the women they knock up. That's what the progressives teach them.

Women and men were fooling around before marriage even in the 1950's and I read a while ago, that those that got married in the 1950's and had a child within the first year of marriage, 70% of those children born to these couples were born within the first 6 months of marriage. That's right...you got it...the women WERE PREGNANT before marriage in 70% of the babies born within 1 year of being married.

Seems to me, this indicates that the major change, that has occurred is with men, NOT MARRYING the girl they got pregnant as they used to do, because men felt it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do such back in the good ole days....but not any more....
Seventy five percent of the kids were not being born to single mothers, and there was little effective BC then.

Men got relieved of responsibility by the Great Society.

It was a disasterous mistake.

No longer does a judge say the Altar or the Army, like when that meant Korea or Vietnam.

I raised my boys to be men, and, as a result, don't have any grandchildren, but, at least unlike many of my friends, I don't have a pack of grandchildren strewn all over the country, being raised by other men than their fathers.

Yes, men are responsible for themselves as well. Why wouldn't they be? I never implied otherwise in my response. I said 'It's common sense to be responsible for yourself.' If people don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions, they need to learn SELF-CONTROL and be responsible for themselves. Once they do that, maybe they'll start to have a little respect for themselves. Those that do know self-control and use it don't need to worry about having several kids from different men.

Yes, men are responsible for themselves as well. Why wouldn't they be? I never implied otherwise in my response. I said 'It's common sense to be responsible for yourself.' If people don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions, they need to learn SELF-CONTROL and be responsible for themselves. Once they do that, maybe they'll start to have a little respect for themselves. Those that do know self-control and use it don't need to worry about having several kids from different men.
and those men who have self control don't need to worry about having children with multiple women as well...

you may not mean to be leaving men's responsibilities off the table, but you are continually doing it and only speaking about the woman and her responsibility and her self control. like you just did, again.

I don't disagree with you and your premise regarding this and the woman's responsibility, but I do see you giving a 'pass' towards men in this mess.

and those men who have self control don't need to worry about having children with multiple women as well...

you may not mean to be leaving men's responsibilities off the table, but you are continually doing it and only speaking about the woman and her responsibility and her self control. like you just did, again.

I don't disagree with you and your premise regarding this and the woman's responsibility, but I do see you giving a 'pass' towards men in this mess.
Society gave men the pass.

It has been a disaster.

So, I assume you only ever had sex with your husband, or you are abstinent? Otherwise, you are a hypocrite. You could have easily become impregnated at any time you had sex, and that means with protection too, since it is not always 100%.

Since when does the word 'people' mean women only?

Society gave men the pass.

It has been a disaster.
From a purely sanitary POV: who'd want to put it in a woman with several kids by different dudes? :puke:
all the dudes but the first father, or the other children would not be there..... ;)

So, I assume you only ever had sex with your husband, or you are abstinent? Otherwise, you are a hypocrite. You could have easily become impregnated at any time you had sex, and that means with protection too, since it is not always 100%.

Actually, I am abstinent since getting divorced over 10 years ago. I left him, since he was abusive to me and my kids (I call them mine, since he's never had a hand in raising them even though he is the father.). Believe it or not, there are responsible people in this world that put their kids first and others last. I don't and haven't blamed others for anything I've dealt with either; it's called taking responsibility.

Since when does the word 'people' mean women only?
your last sentence, your finale in the rant, "defined" what "people" you were talking about, at least to me, it seemed that way....

Those that do know self-control and use it don't need to worry about having several kids from different men.

you were speaking about the women, from what your last sentence said.

And I am not certain it is these women that worry about having several children from different fathers....this thread was started by a man who was wondering why so many women have children from different men.... implying, in a way, that it does not bother these women to do such....again, this is how I interpreted it.... and I could be wrong as I could be with my thoughts about your condemnation of only the women.

Forum List

Back