🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

And the question is, does that go only for the woman?

Should the man also be "responsible for himself and his own actions" as well? So if the woman he is dating/screwing gets pregnant, what exactly is his responsibility in this...for his actions?

Is it to be a father to the child he helped create and be a permanent fixture in his child's life for the rest of his child's life?

Is it to be a financial support for his child, at least until his son or daughter are 18, 22 if they go to college?

Yes, men are responsible for themselves as well. Why wouldn't they be? I never implied otherwise in my response. I said 'It's common sense to be responsible for yourself.' If people don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions, they need to learn SELF-CONTROL and be responsible for themselves. Once they do that, maybe they'll start to have a little respect for themselves. Those that do know self-control and use it don't need to worry about having several kids from different men.

So, I assume you only ever had sex with your husband, or you are abstinent? Otherwise, you are a hypocrite. You could have easily become impregnated at any time you had sex, and that means with protection too, since it is not always 100%.

Actually, I am abstinent since getting divorced over 10 years ago. I left him, since he was abusive to me and my kids (I call them mine, since he's never had a hand in raising them even though he is the father.). Believe it or not, there are responsible people in this world that put their kids first and others last. I don't and haven't blamed others for anything I've dealt with either; it's called taking responsibility.
Abstinence beats lowering your standards.

Nothing like the sweetness of waiting for someone you can respect.

But, she has kids from another man!!! It's too late!

What are you raving about?

My GF has kitties, not kids.

Have you gone insane?

Women and men were fooling around before marriage even in the 1950's and I read a while ago, that those that got married in the 1950's and had a child within the first year of marriage, 70% of those children born to these couples were born within the first 6 months of marriage. That's right...you got it...the women WERE PREGNANT before marriage in 70% of the babies born within 1 year of being married.

Seems to me, this indicates that the major change, that has occurred is with men, NOT MARRYING the girl they got pregnant as they used to do, because men felt it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do such back in the good ole days....but not any more....
I dunno. Back in the day women that got pregnant out of wedlock went to special places where they could give birth secretly if they gave away the baby. Now more women choose to keep the child. How does that reflect badly on anyone but baby daddy?
Tis true, those that did not get married did go to far away homes for pregnant women out of wedlock... and some did have illegal abortions back then too....

So, I assume you only ever had sex with your husband, or you are abstinent? Otherwise, you are a hypocrite. You could have easily become impregnated at any time you had sex, and that means with protection too, since it is not always 100%.

Actually, I am abstinent since getting divorced over 10 years ago. I left him, since he was abusive to me and my kids (I call them mine, since he's never had a hand in raising them even though he is the father.). Believe it or not, there are responsible people in this world that put their kids first and others last. I don't and haven't blamed others for anything I've dealt with either; it's called taking responsibility.

Lol! Just like 5 minutes ago, you said you would never lower your standards to have sex with a female who had children from another man. :lol:
I never have had sex with a female who has had another man's child, and don't intend to.
Cool. No one says you have to.
Dumbass, the meltee says I did.

Lol! Just like 5 minutes ago, you said you would never lower your standards to have sex with a female who had children from another man. :lol:
I never have had sex with a female who has had another man's child, and don't intend to.

You are old anyways, so you are completely out of the loop. No women of child bearing age would probably even WANT to have sex with you.
Translation: Out of the loop=Never had an STD, fathered an abortion, or slept with another man's baby-momma.

Women and men were fooling around before marriage even in the 1950's and I read a while ago, that those that got married in the 1950's and had a child within the first year of marriage, 70% of those children born to these couples were born within the first 6 months of marriage. That's right...you got it...the women WERE PREGNANT before marriage in 70% of the babies born within 1 year of being married.

Seems to me, this indicates that the major change, that has occurred is with men, NOT MARRYING the girl they got pregnant as they used to do, because men felt it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do such back in the good ole days....but not any more....
I dunno. Back in the day women that got pregnant out of wedlock went to special places where they could give birth secretly if they gave away the baby. Now more women choose to keep the child. How does that reflect badly on anyone but baby daddy?
Tis true, those that did not get married did go to far away homes for pregnant women out of wedlock... and some did have illegal abortions back then too....
Yeah, and now if you keep the kid you are a whore. How fucked up is that?

As well as legal abortions, given by their family docs, and called "D&Cs".

The whole idea that women couldn't get medically necessary abortions back in the olden days is a lie, as is everything else that Care and Ravi have ever held dear or spoken...

You are old anyways, so you are completely out of the loop. No women of child bearing age would probably even WANT to have sex with you.
Translation: Out of the loop=Never had an STD, fathered an abortion, or slept with another man's baby-momma.

No, old and not interesting to young women. However, I'm willing to BET if a beautiful YOUNG woman were to pay any attention to you at all, you would be falling over yourself like a doofus.

No, old and not interesting to young women. However, I'm willing to BET if a beautiful YOUNG woman were to pay any attention to you at all, you would be falling over yourself like a doofus.

Why would I want to be interested in a beautiful young woman?

I am in a monogamous relationship with a beautiful young woman.

As a matter of fact, if a beautiful young sexy woman wanted to have you, I'll bet she could no matter how many kids she has. Lol!

Pretty messed up.... I look at these women who have gotten pregnant out of wedlock and chose to bear their child, instead of aborting their child, as accepting their responsibility in their own actions....and quite frankly, not taking the easy way out....

As a matter of fact, if a beautiful young sexy woman wanted to have you, I'll bet she could no matter how many kids she has. Lol!
You are obviously emotionally disturbed.

I hope it is temporary.

You have a great evening.

Then, sometimes the man falls for the beautiful young woman and wants to be her babies' daddy, so he marries her. Then perhaps she is just using him for money or maybe she cheats on him, leaves him, takes some of his money.

That's when you hear the men start crying about being a "victim." Lol! She was a GOLD DIGGER! She just USED ME! Boo-hoo.

So you see, this stuff all works both ways. Perhaps some of you old bitter men should have made better decisions regarding your wives. :D

You are obviously emotionally disturbed.

I hope it is temporary.

You have a great evening.

Truth hurts, huh? You want to lie and say an old man like you wouldn't jump at the chance to have sex with a beautiful young woman who is half your age? You're full of it up to your ears.

So basically, to some men, women are whores if they choose to keep their children or abort them. A no win situation with some men. And who cares what those men think.

If the childs father is in her life and paying support the courts will not let the current husband adopt his step child. The father would have to willingly give up rights and even then the courts most times will not allow it unless he has been an absent father (jail) and not paying support.

That was pretty much the case. She got a few sporadic checks from the deadbeat, but that was about it. He was in and out of jail, the whole bit.

Highly doubtful that any beautiful young woman would be interested in the likes of you. What do you have to offer any beautiful young women? You are old. You will die way before she does. Do you have money?

Of course, all of you old men who spend all of your time on internet forums have beautiful young girlfriends. Lol! Hilarious!

Yes, men are responsible for themselves as well. Why wouldn't they be? I never implied otherwise in my response. I said 'It's common sense to be responsible for yourself.' If people don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions, they need to learn SELF-CONTROL and be responsible for themselves. Once they do that, maybe they'll start to have a little respect for themselves. Those that do know self-control and use it don't need to worry about having several kids from different men.

But, she has kids from another man!!! It's too late!

What are you raving about?

My GF has kitties, not kids.

Have you gone insane?

You probably don't even have a girlfriend, old man.

Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

*Disclaimer: I didn't read past the first page.*

I married my HS sweetheart, and after 25 years together and the relationship ending, I was worried about getting back into the dating pool for the reason I highlighted in the post above. It's now five years later, and within the past 6 months I have found myself in a relationship with a very nice man. It does make a difference though that my daughter is in her mid 20's and living in her own home, and my son is 16 with just a couple years until going off to college.

Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

*Disclaimer: I didn't read past the first page.*

I married my HS sweetheart, and after 25 years together and the relationship ending, I was worried about getting back into the dating pool for the reason I highlighted in the post above. It's now five years later, and within the past 6 months I have found myself in a relationship with a very nice man. It does make a difference though that my daughter is in her mid 20's and living in her own home, and my son is 16 with just a couple years until going off to college.

I think there are a lot of women in the dating pool with children from a prior relationship. I think it does takes a special man to be able to not only commit to you and love you but to love your children as well, so congrats to you! :)

Pretty messed up.... I look at these women who have gotten pregnant out of wedlock and chose to bear their child, instead of aborting their child, as accepting their responsibility in their own actions....and quite frankly, not taking the easy way out....
I respect them when they raise polite respectful kids and make sure they go to school.

Forum List

Back