🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Women and men were fooling around before marriage even in the 1950's and I read a while ago, that those that got married in the 1950's and had a child within the first year of marriage, 70% of those children born to these couples were born within the first 6 months of marriage. That's right...you got it...the women WERE PREGNANT before marriage in 70% of the babies born within 1 year of being married.

Seems to me, this indicates that the major change, that has occurred is with men, NOT MARRYING the girl they got pregnant as they used to do, because men felt it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do such back in the good ole days....but not any more....
I dunno. Back in the day women that got pregnant out of wedlock went to special places where they could give birth secretly if they gave away the baby. Now more women choose to keep the child. How does that reflect badly on anyone but baby daddy?
Tis true, those that did not get married did go to far away homes for pregnant women out of wedlock... and some did have illegal abortions back then too....
Yeah, and now if you keep the kid you are a whore. How fucked up is that?
Pretty messed up.... I look at these women who have gotten pregnant out of wedlock and chose to bear their child, instead of aborting their child, as accepting their responsibility in their own actions....and quite frankly, not taking the easy way out....
I respect them when they raise polite respectful kids and make sure they go to school.

And when they don't drag multiple men in and out of their bedrooms, their lives, and their kids' lives.

Women and men were fooling around before marriage even in the 1950's and I read a while ago, that those that got married in the 1950's and had a child within the first year of marriage, 70% of those children born to these couples were born within the first 6 months of marriage. That's right...you got it...the women WERE PREGNANT before marriage in 70% of the babies born within 1 year of being married.

Seems to me, this indicates that the major change, that has occurred is with men, NOT MARRYING the girl they got pregnant as they used to do, because men felt it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do such back in the good ole days....but not any more....
I dunno. Back in the day women that got pregnant out of wedlock went to special places where they could give birth secretly if they gave away the baby. Now more women choose to keep the child. How does that reflect badly on anyone but baby daddy?
Tis true, those that did not get married did go to far away homes for pregnant women out of wedlock... and some did have illegal abortions back then too....
Pretty messed up.... I look at these women who have gotten pregnant out of wedlock and chose to bear their child, instead of aborting their child, as accepting their responsibility in their own actions....and quite frankly, not taking the easy way out....
I respect them when they raise polite respectful kids and make sure they go to school.

That is NOT the tune you were singing earlier though, is it?

And when they don't drag multiple men in and out of their bedrooms, their lives, and their kids' lives.

Well, someone said you had 3 different baby daddies? How can you say that about OTHER women?

Someone didn't say it, Ravtard did.

And that's really all that needs to be said about that, lol.

So, you've only ever been with one man and had children by only that man? I mean, I have to ask given how judgmental you all seem to be towards other women who have more than one sexual encounter or relationship in their lives.

I'm not judgmental towards other women. I feel sorry for women who buy into the progressive lies, and end up being abused and abandoned because of it. And I feel very, very, very sorry for their children...living and dead.

Last edited:
I'm not judgmental towards other women. I feel sorry for women who buy into the progressive lies, and end up being abused and abandoned because of it. And I feel very, very, very sorry for their children...living and dead.
That's how I feel about anyone growing up under the oppressive and smothering hand of hyper-religious xtians.

What a LOSER thread....everybody threw their punches, nobody won.

funny-gifs-slaps.gif

Actually, it's common sense to be responsible for yourself. Why play Russian Roulette and rely on someone else for your well-being? If you can't take care of yourself, you can't expect anyone else to do that either.
And the question is, does that go only for the woman?

Should the man also be "responsible for himself and his own actions" as well? So if the woman he is dating/screwing gets pregnant, what exactly is his responsibility in this...for his actions?

Is it to be a father to the child he helped create and be a permanent fixture in his child's life for the rest of his child's life?

Is it to be a financial support for his child, at least until his son or daughter are 18, 22 if they go to college?

Yes, men are responsible for themselves as well. Why wouldn't they be? I never implied otherwise in my response. I said 'It's common sense to be responsible for yourself.' If people don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions, they need to learn SELF-CONTROL and be responsible for themselves. Once they do that, maybe they'll start to have a little respect for themselves. Those that do know self-control and use it don't need to worry about having several kids from different men.

So, I assume you only ever had sex with your husband, or you are abstinent? Otherwise, you are a hypocrite. You could have easily become impregnated at any time you had sex, and that means with protection too, since it is not always 100%.

Actually, I am abstinent since getting divorced over 10 years ago. I left him, since he was abusive to me and my kids (I call them mine, since he's never had a hand in raising them even though he is the father.). Believe it or not, there are responsible people in this world that put their kids first and others last. I don't and haven't blamed others for anything I've dealt with either; it's called taking responsibility.

Since you've been divorced? What above before you were married? According to your own standards, if you had sex, you risked a pregnancy, therefore, irresponsible behavior on your part. You should have been a virgin until you were married. Right? You could have become pregnancy by having premarital sex.
I'll never understand you. If she had relations without or without protection is her business. Her choice. Her decision.

So?

The end result was and is hers to deal with. Why be so tremendously judgement all the while making excuses for everyone else?

Too fucking bad. If some strange dude on the internet is going to insinuate that I'm a worthless slut because I made a mistake in judgment 20 years ago at 16 years old, then he'd better expect punches.

Uh ... I am not a strange dude on the Internet ... But did you make four mistakes with four different guys? I am not necessarily sure if you have to make babies to qualify as a slut either ... I would have check the rulebook.

Lots of screwed up people out there. That does not excuse the men for using these women as baby making machines. I've actually heard of retarded women being knocked up multiple times. Are they to blame? Boy, they must be so stupid.

You really move the goalpost to retarded people?

Ugh.

No one is excusing the men, we are just pointing out that the women are either stupid or don't care.

Exactly, with some of you men here, it is always the women's faults.

They bear responsibility for their actions, again in modern society the "innocent flower" defense doesn't cut it. You gals got equality, now all of a sudden you seem to want to give some of it back up.

Sorry, no refunds.

Ohhhh. Lol. So THAT is what this is all about. :lol: Who said that they do NOT bear responsibility? I am stating that the men are just as much and, in some situations (when it's involving teens and very young adults), it can be MORE the man's fault because he will lie and manipulate. True story. That has NOTHING to do with equality.

The world changed.

Feminism handed you the opportunity to control your own sexuality.

If you didn't, then you did not adapt to changing times.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

do we call people who keep falling for 3 card Monte stupid?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

Marty, some of those women are low functioning and they aren't going to have their IQ tatooed on their foreheads. They are always going to work in low wage jobs. Obviously not all but there are many women that will believe that shit over and over again.

and most of these men are low functioning, care to give them a pass as well for being stupid?

If you implemented my standards you could tell them apart. That is a problem.
I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

Marty, some of those women are low functioning and they aren't going to have their IQ tatooed on their foreheads. They are always going to work in low wage jobs. Obviously not all but there are many women that will believe that shit over and over again.

and most of these men are low functioning, care to give them a pass as well for being stupid?

Are you saying strong women who use discretion in choosing partners are in control of their own lives, and don't have these problems?

The people that I am referencing are a direct result of deinstitutionalization of the intellectually disabled. It is a problem. It has always been a problem. So, has who is doing the deciding of how to fix it
Eugenic Sterilizations in INDIANA

But, that isn't what you want to talk about.

Strong women make goals independent of men and achieve them. Every item that I listed has the capacity to impact any couple in ways unforseen. It is a limitation to goals and the opening to a bunch of drama queening crap. It's not sexy to discuss but then again they don't become problems for a reason.

Other women make men the goal and use them as a means to an end. I have a low tolerance for bullshit in this arena. I do try real, real hard though.

With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Too fucking bad. If some strange dude on the internet is going to insinuate that I'm a worthless slut because I made a mistake in judgment 20 years ago at 16 years old, then he'd better expect punches.

Uh ... I am not a strange dude on the Internet ... But did you make four mistakes with four different guys? I am not necessarily sure if you have to make babies to qualify as a slut either ... I would have check the rulebook.

The mistake she made is a common one for girls, particularly poor girls, whose families have been pulled apart thanks to progressive dogma. They are often raised in single parent households themselves, they have seen women devalued all their lives, they have heard that "all kids have sex from a young age" all their lives and think that's what is expected of them. They've never seen any control exerted over the human condition..their families don't attend church regularly, they scoff at the idea that marriage is a sacrament, and should take place before having sex. In fact, many are raised in households where they are told it's best to *try someone out* before making any sort of commitment, and if you don't like them, then on to the next.

Often these girls are abused by older men who come in and out of the lives of their own mothers, which makes them easy pickings for abusive and manipulative men all the rest of their lives. All this dabbling in unhealthy, multiple, sexual relationships means they aren't focusing on things like education and earning a living, and thus they are further hindered by the fact that they have limited skills and are more ignorant than their peers who are raised in households where it isn't *accepted* that kids have sex. They are so used to having the state take care of everything, and they have heard so many times that if they get pregnant, someone will either support them, or they can easily get rid of their babies, that they really don't worry that much about things like birth control.

They desperately cling to their babies not just because they get a check for it, but because they do love their babies, and the love they anticipate from their kids is often the best and most fulfilling love they will ever experience. Sadly, it's not such a hot situation for a child to be raised in an environment like that, where they exist to provide something to a needy, confused, and desperately poor parent, but there you have it.

That's the lifestyle that progressive ideology fosters, and that's the lifestyle that these poor girls are sucked into when raised in the midst of it. It's pitiful, and it's unhealthy for them and their children.

With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

You're as big a liar as Ravtard is, Care. You still a Catholic? Remember when you pretended you were so you could (you thought) more effectively support baby killing?

The mistake she made is a common one for girls, particularly poor girls, whose families have been pulled apart thanks to progressive dogma. They are often raised in single parent households themselves, they have seen women devalued all their lives, they have heard that "all kids have sex from a young age" all their lives and think that's what is expected of them. They've never seen any control exerted over the human condition..their families don't attend church regularly, they scoff at the idea that marriage is a sacrament, and should take place before having sex. In fact, many are raised in households where they are told it's best to *try someone out* before making any sort of commitment, and if you don't like them, then on to the next.

Often these girls are abused by older men who come in and out of the lives of their own mothers, which makes them easy pickings for abusive and manipulative men all the rest of their lives. All this dabbling in unhealthy, multiple, sexual relationships means they aren't focusing on things like education and earning a living, and thus they are further hindered by the fact that they have limited skills and are more ignorant than their peers who are raised in households where it isn't *accepted* that kids have sex. They are so used to having the state take care of everything, and they have heard so many times that if they get pregnant, someone will either support them, or they can easily get rid of their babies, that they really don't worry that much about things like birth control.

They desperately cling to their babies not just because they get a check for it, but because they do love their babies, and the love they anticipate from their kids is often the best and most fulfilling love they will ever experience. Sadly, it's not such a hot situation for a child to be raised in an environment like that, where they exist to provide something to a needy, confused, and desperately poor parent, but there you have it.

That's the lifestyle that progressive ideology fosters, and that's the lifestyle that these poor girls are sucked into when raised in the midst of it. It's pitiful, and it's unhealthy for them and their children.

That's the biggest line of shit to date.

And? is that incorrect? men have the option to just leave or terminate their parental rights, do the women have that option unless they choose to abort?

It's only acceptable in your world. It lasts only as long as you continue to applaud it. Responsibility works both ways. Excusing responsibility because men are horn dogs is not viable.

Terminating parental rights? No. Not really. The courts usually think that even dickhead dads are still worthy dads. Even if the dad's don't pay child support they cannot be kept from seeing the kids.

My world? these jokers that get the women pregnant can just walk away, I know a girl right now who has 2 kids from her previous marriage and is now pregnant with her third child from a new boyfriend, well the boyfriend has decided he wants no part of this and hes gone, now this young lady is stuck with 2 young girls and a third child on the way with no help, she can file for child support sure, but the guy is just not interested. This happens all the time in America now, if the man really doesn't care besides a cut out of his check, the child is not a real burden on his life.

But, hey you'll tolerate those rugrats for the sex, amiright?

Do you want me to list the situations and people I know? We all know someone or some situation.

This is not a new phenomena, guy. Collective amnesia pisses me off.

Not all men.

I have never had sex with a woman that has had another man's child, and do not intend to.
'

Not all men do any of this crap. Some men are interested in package deal. Some men are not.

That's the biggest line of shit to date.

Take a walk through the progressive-conceived of, progressive-built, progressive-funded inner cities and talk to a few of the teen moms there.

Then come back and talk to me.

Forum List

Back