🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Because them men are not the ones seeking benefits for their kids.
Because progressives would frown on the "shotgun" approach to making the assholes support said kids, and keep their dicks in their pants.

That's what paternity court does. I don't know any progressives that are against that. I'm sure there are but I haven't met any.

How many times can you squeeze blood out of a rock? paternity courts are a joke usually. Most of the guys doing this crap have no real means of livelyhood anyway (legal at least). So the state picks up the bill, no one tells the people to knock it off, and the cycle of 36 year old grandma's continues.

Based on what? Because you said so?

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

There are decent men.

There are no decent "man children" that act like animals.

So, I guess whenever a female BELIEVES what a man tells her, she is stupid. Never believe what men tell you. They are only trying to get in your pants. Well, if I felt THAT way, I would truly be a man hater.

Certain guys are only after getting in a woman's pants, the type that will father 4 kids with 3 moms and not feel bad at all about it.

But it's the women who are at fault? Why are the women at fault? Because they should keep their legs closed until they get a proposal?

What about the men who impregnate teen girls? Of course the girls are stupid!!! They are still little girls in the mind! They aren't aware of how some men are! Young girls do NOT realize how men think. They think these guys think they are pretty and wonderful, and they are EASY to manipulate. So, when it comes to these types of situations, it is more the man's fault. A 16-year-old child is too young to consent to sex because he/she doesn't really know what they are doing at all.
None of my brothers, nor myself, or any of my sons or nephews has ever impregnated a 16 year old child.

You never answered why your family allowed you to be alone with a 23 year old, or, if rape charges were filed.

Maybe men rape young girls because the chances of charges are so slim, and fathers and mothers don't protect their kids?

All that said, the men on this board are not responsible for what happened to you in your life.

Perhaps you should direct your anger towards a more appropriate set of targets.

My dad was an alcoholic.
My mom and dad were both alcoholics.

And???

You asked where my father was to allow me to be alone with a 23-year-old, right? Don't ask questions if you don't like the answer.

I am so sick and tired of these types of threads. Men are to blame just as much, if not more so in some circumstances. THEY need to keep their penis in their pants. No more sex for them until they have married the woman.

Properly raised young men are not the problem.

Note you say "no MORE sex" until marriage.

That is very telling.

Lure 'em in, cut 'em off, is that the game?

You really have some serious problems.

What in the hell are you talking about, crazy person?

That's what paternity court does. I don't know any progressives that are against that. I'm sure there are but I haven't met any.

How many times can you squeeze blood out of a rock? paternity courts are a joke usually. Most of the guys doing this crap have no real means of livelyhood anyway (legal at least). So the state picks up the bill, no one tells the people to knock it off, and the cycle of 36 year old grandma's continues.

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

There are decent men.

Of course there are.

There are decent men.

Of course there are.

Not here in this thread though! :lol:

Certain guys are only after getting in a woman's pants, the type that will father 4 kids with 3 moms and not feel bad at all about it.

But it's the women who are at fault? Why are the women at fault? Because they should keep their legs closed until they get a proposal?

What about the men who impregnate teen girls? Of course the girls are stupid!!! They are still little girls in the mind! They aren't aware of how some men are! Young girls do NOT realize how men think. They think these guys think they are pretty and wonderful, and they are EASY to manipulate. So, when it comes to these types of situations, it is more the man's fault. A 16-year-old child is too young to consent to sex because he/she doesn't really know what they are doing at all.
None of my brothers, nor myself, or any of my sons or nephews has ever impregnated a 16 year old child.

You never answered why your family allowed you to be alone with a 23 year old, or, if rape charges were filed.

Maybe men rape young girls because the chances of charges are so slim, and fathers and mothers don't protect their kids?

All that said, the men on this board are not responsible for what happened to you in your life.

My dad was an alcoholic.

And???

You asked where my father was to allow me to be alone with a 23-year-old, right? Don't ask questions if you don't like the answer.

Where was your mother?
I was raised by alcoholics, I didn't exploit young girls, although I think I married a bit young.
We did not have kids until 25 though.
It is apparent you are projecting all of your past experience onto all males in some sort of collective guilt thing
I have better things to do than watch you melt.

Last edited:
Because them men are not the ones seeking benefits for their kids.
Because progressives would frown on the "shotgun" approach to making the assholes support said kids, and keep their dicks in their pants.

Saying they are horn dogs is not saying they are not responsible. A dog pissing on a hydrant is still responsible for it, but you should expect it because its a fucking dog. There are men out there who care nothing about responsibility and who don't care about what you or I think about it.

As for your "federal law" that mostly works against people with means, and most serial daddies are people without means.

Anyway, what woman would want to be with some man who makes such horrible assumptions about her and wouldn't even give her a chance, but would just use her for sex? WTF?! That's horrible IMO.

There are decent men.

Of course there are.
I always tried to be.

My GF and her cats think I am.

That is all that matters to me.

Anyway, what woman would want to be with some man who makes such horrible assumptions about her and wouldn't even give her a chance, but would just use her for sex? WTF?! That's horrible IMO.

Evidently there are plenty out there.

My dad was an alcoholic.

And???

Where was your mother?

I was raised by alcoholics, I didn't exploit young girls, although I think I married a bit young.

It is apparent you are projecting all of your past experience onto all males in some sort of collective guilt thing.

This is becoming a meltdown, I feel for you, but, I have better things to do.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

There are decent men.

Of course there are.
I always tried to be.

My GF and her cats think I am.

That is all that matters to me.

Wrong on one point. Your Girlfriend's cats hate you, and her, and all humanity.

Saying they are horn dogs is not saying they are not responsible. A dog pissing on a hydrant is still responsible for it, but you should expect it because its a fucking dog. There are men out there who care nothing about responsibility and who don't care about what you or I think about it.

As for your "federal law" that mostly works against people with means, and most serial daddies are people without means.

It actually aids local laws. Once someone starts using welfare or services then this is pushed heavily. The state tries to recoup and/or end the services.

Evidently there are plenty out there.

No, it's because they are stupid. According to you guys, it's okay to abuse and use stupid people.

My dad was an alcoholic.

And???

Where was your mother?

It is apparent you are projecting all of your past experience onto all males in some sort of collective guilt thing.

I am responding to a thread where a man stated that he and others only use single moms for sex and yet complain that they keep having children and then calling THEM stupid.

I'm glad you have better things to do. Please, go do them because you are annoying and a misogynist, so who really cares?

do we call people who keep falling for 3 card Monte stupid?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

It actually aids local laws. Once someone starts using welfare or services then this is pushed heavily. The state tries to recoup and/or end the services.

How often does that actually happen beyond symbolic "cutting of services"

again, keep bailing out the boat when its already at the bottom of the lake.

What woman who screws around making multiple babies with multiple men and shows no regard to the fact she is making a mess ... Thinks that she would ever be considered as a decent prospect for an honorable man?

My dad was an alcoholic.

And???

Where was your mother?

do we call people who keep falling for 3 card Monte stupid?

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are idiots.

So, the thread should be why do so many single MEN and women have multiple children? Because it takes TWO people to have a baby.

Bottom line, if you go around using people, then YOU are the jerk, not the women with multiple children.

yes the guy is a jerk, but the women are idiots. Unless they are doing it intentionally knowing government will take care of them, then they are jerks as well.

Forum List

Back