🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Ok...bear with me....I have not read the thread and have only read the title of the thread and responded to the question...

sooooooooooooo.....

Did anyone ask : Why do so many MEN have children with so many different women yet?

:D

Because men are horn dogs and often act irresponsibly and careless when we are having sex.

Especially if the government picks up the tab for the kids.

It starts at home with early training; my kids knew if they fathered a child with some woman that ran off with my grandbaby, there would be Hell to pay.

Of course, the haven't had kids yet, so I may have overdone it.

But, I don't have any grand kids off God knows where being raised by God know what.

I have been single for more than 2 years and I have noticed so many women running around out here with multiple children by several different men, and this stretches across the board with white women, black, latino etc the only ones I see that don't do it as much are the Asians. Trying to find a partner at my age right now (33) is increasingly difficult as it is but I just can't deal with a woman right now who has 2 or more babies fathers, it just doesn't seem like the best lifestyle for those kids, they must get confused seeing all these different men coming around. I am one of 5 siblings but we had the same mother and father in the home, I couldn't imagine my mother having had us each with a different father, has anyone noticed this lately or is it just me? was this practice as common before as it is now? these men are playing these women for fools most of the times, they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it.
Where the hell are you hanging out? I know there are some women that have children by more than one man, but I've never met one of them.

I have met a few men that have children by multiple women.
I think you are lying.

Everybody knows women who have had kids by more than one father.

Divorce makes that common even when fathers are decent men.

I have been single for more than 2 years and I have noticed so many women running around out here with multiple children by several different men, and this stretches across the board with white women, black, latino etc the only ones I see that don't do it as much are the Asians. Trying to find a partner at my age right now (33) is increasingly difficult as it is but I just can't deal with a woman right now who has 2 or more babies fathers, it just doesn't seem like the best lifestyle for those kids, they must get confused seeing all these different men coming around. I am one of 5 siblings but we had the same mother and father in the home, I couldn't imagine my mother having had us each with a different father, has anyone noticed this lately or is it just me? was this practice as common before as it is now? these men are playing these women for fools most of the times, they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it.
Where the hell are you hanging out? I know there are some women that have children by more than one man, but I've never met one of them.

They are all over the place lol, some are friends from high school, some are co workers. Not exactly hard to find.

Where on earth do you live? The ghetto?
Are you kidding???

Have you known any white teens in the last 25 years?
The last year a was a regular ed high school teacher 2/3 of the senior girls getting diplomas were pregnant or had a baby already.

I had one girl who missed the first two weeks in August giving birth, and the last two weeks in May giving birth.

DIFFERENT baby daddies.

This girl was highly intelligent too, just no morals.

Ok...bear with me....I have not read the thread and have only read the title of the thread and responded to the question...

sooooooooooooo.....

Did anyone ask : Why do so many MEN have children with so many different women yet?

Because men are horn dogs and often act irresponsibly and careless when we are having sex.

Especially if the government picks up the tab for the kids.

It starts at home with early training; my kids knew if they fathered a child with some woman that ran off with my grandbaby, there would be Hell to pay.

Of course, the haven't had kids yet, so I may have overdone it.

But, I don't have any grand kids off God knows where being raised by God know what.

I know thats right :thup:

They are all over the place lol, some are friends from high school, some are co workers. Not exactly hard to find.
The assertion is ridiculous.

Where on earth do you live? The ghetto?
Are you kidding???

Have you known any white teens in the last 25 years?
The last year a was a regular ed high school teacher 2/3 of the senior girls getting diplomas were pregnant or had a baby already.

I had one girl who missed the first two weeks in August giving birth, and the last two weeks in May giving birth.

DIFFERENT baby daddies.

This girl was highly intelligent too, just no morals.

I think thats the problem here its not a lack of intelligence, just morals and the loss of the family structure in this country.

sooooooooooooo.....

Because them men are not the ones seeking benefits for their kids.
Because progressives would frown on the "shotgun" approach to making the assholes support said kids, and keep their dicks in their pants.

sooooooooooooo.....

don't be silly.. men not taking responsibility for their actions couldn't possibly be a big part of the problem.

Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Progressive government has allowed men to not take responsibility for their actions by providing an alternative non judgmental safety net for women to fall into. These men used to be shamed or forced into making right of the situation. Now? Not so much.

sooooooooooooo.....

don't be silly.. men not taking responsibility for their actions couldn't possibly be a big part of the problem.

Thank you and I can tell you from a mans POV, most of the times we just tolerate the rug rats for the sex, thats it. Most of these men are not there to father these kids for the long term.

Progressive government has allowed men to not take responsibility for their actions by providing an alternative non judgmental safety net for women to fall into. These men used to be shamed or forced into making right of the situation. Now? Not so much.

Now these men can just move on to the next woman and let the woman pick up the tab, even just terminate their parental rights if they really want out of it too.

You're Amish? ;)

sooooooooooooo.....

Fathering a child, and failing to support that child, on time, for 18 straight years, should subject young studs to prison at hard labor.

You miss a payment, away you go.

sooooooooooooo.....

Fathering a child, and failing to support that child, on time, for 18 straight years, should subject young studs to prison at hard labor.

But that would go against the progressive concept of a consequence free life.

sooooooooooooo.....

It seems that a consequence free life has consequences!

I think you are lying.

But the women are not decent if perhaps they were divorced and have children from that relationship?

sooooooooooooo.....

I knew a kid, I don't know what is charm was, that was in court when I had to be there for something else.

It was a paternity/support hearing, he had fathered 12 kids by 9 women.

He was going to have to pay $30 for each kid.

A few years later, he murdered one of his baby-mommas, a girl I had taught.

The kids in that school were for the most part disgusting animals.

That is the one where 2/3 of the senior girls were mothers or mothers to be.

sooooooooooooo.....

I knew a kid, I don't know what is charm was, that was in court when I had to be there for something else.

It was a paternity/support hearing, he had fathered 12 kids by 9 women.

He was going to have to pay $30 for each kid.

A few years later, he murdered one of his baby-mommas, a girl I had taught.

The kids in that school were for the most part disgusting animals.

That is the one where 2/3 of the senior girls were mothers or mothers to be.

Perpetuating the cycle. and we wonder why the war on poverty is being lost.

I think you are lying.

But the women are not decent if perhaps they were divorced and have children from that relationship?

Alot of the women are not "bad" people, at least I don't believe so. Some of my friends have fathered children from multiple men that I went to high school with, they aren't bad people, just not making good decisions.

I think you are lying.

Alot of the women are not "bad" people, at least I don't believe so. Some of my friends have fathered children from multiple men that I went to high school with, they aren't bad people, just not making good decisions.

To me its not a question of good or bad. The problem is society refuses to explain to these people that they fucked up. I have nothing against helping them to ease the pain of the fuck up, but just perpetuating the current situation while helping them doesn't do anything. Making them improve themselves as a condition of help, and making a judgement on their situation is needed.

We need to bring back shame.

I think you are lying.

I made no such implication.

You have no reason to make such a post.

Shame on you.

Forum List

Back