Why do you consider Obama a successful president?

Since 1879. :banana:

iu
Right that is Syracuse which I did not know. In Rochester they are Zweigel white Hots, in Buffalo probably Sahlen's White hots. I am 47 miles from Rochester AND Buffalo. But we are buffalo people. You have to choose.

47 miles is nowhere near enough to deny Hofmanns in NY. BTW, dumbass, Hoffman makes the white hots, too.

Yeah, you're a dupe. Not from NY.

iu
I am 150 miles from Syracuse and have never been there, dumbass dope.

iu
Right that is Syracuse which I did not know. In Rochester they are Zweigel white Hots, in Buffalo probably Sahlen's White hots. I am 47 miles from Rochester AND Buffalo. But we are buffalo people. You have to choose.

47 miles is nowhere near enough to deny Hofmanns in NY. BTW, dumbass, Hoffman makes the white hots, too.

iu
47 miles from zweigle's and saelens I said... Jesus you are thick. 150 miles from Snappy's.

iu

iu
47 miles from zweigle's and saelens I said... Jesus you are thick. 150 miles from Snappy's.
Hoffman's does not make it 2 Rochester even. Check a map.
Coneys? Franks? Snappys? Whatever you call them, Hofmann's business is hot

iu

iu

That ain't me, baby, you wanna talk Lyke's? Well, I know that there.

iu

iu

That ain't me, baby, you wanna talk Lyke's? Well, I know that there.
But do they have white Hots? I love Western New York, same population as 60 years ago. Too many damn people everywhere LOL

You have no idea, hater dupe. Fear Mongered jackass...

You pussies done gave it up.

I ain't never giving up this here.

Since 1640, ain't happenin. Looks like I have tough times ahead, that sucks.
WTF are you talking about? LOL! The USA is my country, dingbat.

Sure, duper! What's the NY hot dog again, faggot?

You don't know. :itsok: Because you're a foreign agent.
If not Ted's, you must mean Sahlen's... You were here for 20 minutes and know everything? Typical Dupe.

Wrong, faggot dupe, they call them "Snappys"

You FAIL, dupe. You succeed in duping no one. :fu:

Lying-ass shill dupe.

*snappys*

lol

Under Obama the world was close to relative world peace that we haven’t seen ever .
Shit happens in a corrupt GOP world depression. Great job, GOP scumbags and silly Dupes!
Dufus thinks FDR's depression just happened.

It didn’t just happen

Coolidge and Hoover led us into it
What did Coolidge do that caused the Great Depression?
Let Wall Street and corporations run wild... As always.
The rules on Wall Street were the same has they had been for decades.

are they late sending out the talking points today?
Thread is about Obama, dufus.

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.
Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!
The leader of Libya was a terrorist who targeted Americans. Soldiers in Berlin and a planeload, including students over Lockerbie. Obama deserves our thanks for helping to rid the world of the American murdering terrorist. Payback, it's important.

And the people who replaced him and killed Four Americans including the ambassador aren't terrorists?
You are a real moron. How many people did Momar blow up over Lockerbie? How many Americans?
After Reagan bombed him, he learned to behave himself. How many people did he kill after the Reagan administration? Answer: none. No one is saying he was always a good boy.

You're whining about Gadaffi when all you turds wanted to leave Saddam in power? You're joking, right?

sure it was timmy....

Tell me another time frame that was better .

Challenge is on bitch!!
1981 - 1989
Not! But Carter yes!
Yeah, Carter's malaise was so much better than Reagan's booming economy.
Not a single soldier killed which is what we are talkin about. You're brainwashed about Reagan. Tripled the debt and a corrupt bubble, ever since the Non rich have gone 2 hell. And your BS hate propaganda machine and blaming the poor. Great acting though.

How many countries succumbed to communism under Carter? Nicaragua, Angola, Mozambique, Afghanistan, Grenada, Somalia. I won't even bother with the rest of your horsesit. It's been debunked 10,000 times already.

Thread is about Obama, dufus.

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.
Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!
The leader of Libya was a terrorist who targeted Americans. Soldiers in Berlin and a planeload, including students over Lockerbie. Obama deserves our thanks for helping to rid the world of the American murdering terrorist. Payback, it's important.

And the people who replaced him and killed Four Americans including the ambassador aren't terrorists?
You are a real moron. How many people did Momar blow up over Lockerbie? How many Americans?
After Reagan bombed him, he learned to behave himself. How many people did he kill after the Reagan administration? Answer: none. No one is saying he was always a good boy.

You're whining about Gadaffi when all you turds wanted to leave Saddam in power? You're joking, right?
You really are an uninformed dope. You think Gadaffi was intimidated by Reagan's weak response and he behaved himself. Reagan's era was full of terrorist attacks. Most significant one was the Christmas surprise he gave Reagan in December 1988, two years after the broken one night Reagan raid in 1986. Referred to by the name of a town, it is referred to as Lockerbie, aka Pan Am 103. Blowing up an American passenger aircraft with 243 souls onboard does nor indicate Gadaffi learned to behave himself.

Thanks in advance.

Under Obama the world was close to relative world peace that we haven’t seen ever .
Shit happens in a corrupt GOP world depression. Great job, GOP scumbags and silly Dupes!
Dufus thinks FDR's depression just happened.

It didn’t just happen

Coolidge and Hoover led us into it
What did Coolidge do that caused the Great Depression?

He eliminated regulation of the financial sector and benefitted from short term prosperity. Greed and rampant speculation led to a spectacular collapse

Hoover took the blame even though he had only been president for eight months

The Great Obama was given a country in disarray...

Two unnecessary wars killing thousands of Americans
An economy losing 750,000 jobs a month
A stock market that had lost half its value
Negative GDP for five quarters
Auto companies and banks on the verge of collapse

His outstanding leadership rescued our country from the brink and led us to prosperity
outstanding leadership?.....lets not get carried away.....we havent had an outstanding leader for quit a while now....
The Great Obama was not only an outstanding leader, he won the Nobel Peace Prize
those brainwashed by their party will believe anything said party tells them...you are just one of many RW....the peace prize?....big deal, arafat also won...
Arafat risked his life to make peace with Israel

It ended up costing his life

Was The Great Obama successful?

Stopped a Depression
Saved the Banks and Auto Companies
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Got Iran to abandon its nukes
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Not too shabby for a community organizer

Thats really Funny! I didn't realize that the question was supposed to have funny answers.

Forum List

Back