Why do you consider Obama a successful president?

Thanks in advance.

Under Obama the world was close to relative world peace that we haven’t seen ever .
Shit happens in a corrupt GOP world depression. Great job, GOP scumbags and silly Dupes!
Dufus thinks FDR's depression just happened.

It didn’t just happen

Coolidge and Hoover led us into it
What did Coolidge do that caused the Great Depression?

reagan also sanctioned and paid for the rape and murder of 4 american catholic nuns, and dealt drugs to pay for the missiles he traded for hostages in iran.

be proud, trumpling
And Obama reopened the slave markets in Libya and have terrorists billions in hard cash!

are they late sending out the talking points today?
Thread is about Obama, dufus.

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.
Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!
The leader of Libya was a terrorist who targeted Americans. Soldiers in Berlin and a planeload, including students over Lockerbie. Obama deserves our thanks for helping to rid the world of the American murdering terrorist. Payback, it's important.

And the people who replaced him and killed Four Americans including the ambassador aren't terrorists?

The Great Obama was given a country in disarray...

Two unnecessary wars killing thousands of Americans
An economy losing 750,000 jobs a month
A stock market that had lost half its value
Negative GDP for five quarters
Auto companies and banks on the verge of collapse

His outstanding leadership rescued our country from the brink and led us to prosperity
outstanding leadership?.....lets not get carried away.....we havent had an outstanding leader for quit a while now....
The Great Obama was not only an outstanding leader, he won the Nobel Peace Prize
those brainwashed by their party will believe anything said party tells them...you are just one of many RW....the peace prize?....big deal, arafat also won...

Thanks in advance.

Under Obama the world was close to relative world peace that we haven’t seen ever .
Shit happens in a corrupt GOP world depression. Great job, GOP scumbags and silly Dupes!
I know you chumps don't know about the w depression. Only cost 8 trillion or so to make it possible. The Mid East and Africa and Venezuela weren't so lucky

Thanks in advance.

sure it was timmy....

Tell me another time frame that was better .

Challenge is on bitch!!
1981 - 1989
Just the iran-iraq war and genocide in Honduras and Nicaragua and Guatemala and El Salvador. Thanks GOP. Always screwing with people. And incompetent. This is still w's fault.

Thanks in advance.

sure it was timmy....

Challenge is on bitch!!
1981 - 1989
Just the iran-iraq war and genocide in Honduras and Nicaragua and Guatemala and El Salvador. Thanks GOP. Always screwing with people.
Reagan started the Iran-Iraq war? I did not now that!

What "genocide in Honduras and Guatemala and El Salvador?" The Sandinistas were responsible for the one in Nicaragua.

Thanks in advance.

I know you chumps don't know about the w depression. Only cost 8 trillion or so to make it possible. The Mid East and Africa and Venezuela weren't so lucky

That's your bidness in what world, Super Duper?

Your country is fucked by Muslims, GFY, dumbass.

America as of yet is not overrun by Muslims, jelly? IDGAF you are, Dupe.

iu

Thanks in advance.

sure it was timmy....

Challenge is on bitch!!
1981 - 1989
Not! But Carter yes!
Yeah, Carter's malaise was so much better than Reagan's booming economy.

Thanks in advance.

It didn’t just happen

Coolidge and Hoover led us into it
What did Coolidge do that caused the Great Depression?
Let Wall Street and corporations run wild... As always.

sure it was timmy....

Challenge is on bitch!!
1981 - 1989
Not! But Carter yes!
Yeah, Carter's malaise was so much better than Reagan's booming economy.
Not a single soldier killed which is what we are talkin about. You're brainwashed about Reagan. Tripled the debt and a corrupt bubble, ever since the Non rich have gone 2 hell. And your BS hate propaganda machine and blaming the poor. Great acting though.

Thanks in advance.

iu
You have no idea, hater dupe. Fear Mongered jackass...

iu

You pussies done gave it up.

I ain't never giving up this here.

Since 1640, ain't happenin. Looks like I have tough times ahead, that sucks.

Don't mean I'm giving it up though, faggot frog dupe. Obama should hang from a gallows. All traitors, murdurers, and pedos should. He falls into the "traitor" category, fyi.

iu

You pussies done gave it up.

I ain't never giving up this here.

Since 1640, ain't happenin. Looks like I have tough times ahead, that sucks.
WTF are you talking about? LOL! The USA is my country, dingbat.

Forum List

Back