Why do you consider Obama a successful president?

Obama will have a Rushmore type monument, a Memorial on the DC Mall and a popular library. Trump will be lucky to get a statue made of coal in the bottom of some W. Virginia mine.
Obama will have some boulevards named after him in shit holes which will bring the already-low property crashing in the neighborhoods. This is not our first rodeo.
Additionally, the USN has designed an aircraft carrier to honor Obama"contribution to the US military.

I give you the USS Barack Hussien Obama:

USS-baylander.jpg

Obama will have a Rushmore type monument, a Memorial on the DC Mall and a popular library. Trump will be lucky to get a statue made of coal in the bottom of some W. Virginia mine.
Obama will have some boulevards named after him in shit holes which will bring the already-low property crashing in the neighborhoods. This is not our first rodeo.
Additionally, the USN has designed an aircraft carrier to honor Obama"contribution to the US military.

USS-baylander.jpg
Why do you mock the sailors of the USS Baylander? Do you have any idea what it is like in rough seas on a small vessel like the USS Baylander?
Do you guys in the Czech Republic have a Navy?

By the way azzhole, the Baylander served in combat during the Vietnam War. After serving in VN, the Baylander was transferred to the Army. In 1986 President Reagan returned it to the Navy as a helicopter training ship.

Last edited:

The Great Obama will definitely have a monument in his honor on the National Mall....as befitting a leader of his stature

Trump will become a catchphrase for failed presidency

Was The Great Obama successful?

Stopped a Depression
Saved the Banks and Auto Companies
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Got Iran to abandon its nukes
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Not too shabby for a community organizer

CUT THE DEFICIT IN HALF!!!! what really, have you been under a rock, can you believe he double our debt of ALL presidents before him put together ALL OF THEM, EVERY ONE. $10 trillion to $20 trillion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

CUT THE DEFICIT IN HALF!!!! what really, have you been under a rock, can you believe he double our debt of ALL presidents before him put together ALL OF THEM, EVERY ONE. $10 trillion to $20 trillion

Another ignorant conservative who cannot tell the difference between debt and deficit.

Is it just stupidity or inbreeding?

Shit happens in a corrupt GOP world depression. Great job, GOP scumbags and silly Dupes!
Dufus thinks FDR's depression just happened.

It didn’t just happen

Coolidge and Hoover led us into it
What did Coolidge do that caused the Great Depression?
Let Wall Street and corporations run wild... As always.
The rules on Wall Street were the same has they had been for decades.
Wrong. The same ideology the GOP has today, let Wall Street and giant corporations run wild lead to depressions and bust in 1929, 1989, and 2008. Also every few years from 1872 to 1912...

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Another ignorant conservative who cannot tell the difference between debt and deficit.

Is it just stupidity or inbreeding?
Brainwashing with BS propaganda...

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

And almost all of that to bail out w's depression and help the victims with no change in laws basically, just welfare and and unemployment.

USS-baylander.jpg
Trumpettes' hate for Obama continues to fester.

Thread is about Obama, dufus.

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.
Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!
The leader of Libya was a terrorist who targeted Americans. Soldiers in Berlin and a planeload, including students over Lockerbie. Obama deserves our thanks for helping to rid the world of the American murdering terrorist. Payback, it's important.

And the people who replaced him and killed Four Americans including the ambassador aren't terrorists?
You are a real moron. How many people did Momar blow up over Lockerbie? How many Americans?
After Reagan bombed him, he learned to behave himself. How many people did he kill after the Reagan administration? Answer: none. No one is saying he was always a good boy.

You're whining about Gadaffi when all you turds wanted to leave Saddam in power? You're joking, right?

Thread is about Obama, dufus.

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.
Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!
The leader of Libya was a terrorist who targeted Americans. Soldiers in Berlin and a planeload, including students over Lockerbie. Obama deserves our thanks for helping to rid the world of the American murdering terrorist. Payback, it's important.

And the people who replaced him and killed Four Americans including the ambassador aren't terrorists?
You are a real moron. How many people did Momar blow up over Lockerbie? How many Americans?
After Reagan bombed him, he learned to behave himself. How many people did he kill after the Reagan administration? Answer: none. No one is saying he was always a good boy.

You're whining about Gadaffi when all you turds wanted to leave Saddam in power? You're joking, right?
Lockerbie was two years after Reagan bombed him. He declared a Jihad against Switzerland in 2010... etcetera etcetera

Oh! 2 minutes ago. so francoHFW what's the ny hot dog? Aye?
But I do like France and it is not taken over byMuslims. 4% Muslim and half will go home someday.
France is 8.8% Muslims, shit-for-brains:

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20.png
My mistake. I suppose I was talking about the number who go to mosques, according to Wiki. S*** happens when you are the colonial power in Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Syria and Lebanon. Half will go home if they stop being shitholes LOL. There are no no go zones and other crap that you dupes believe.

Thanks in advance.

Obama was successful in that he got the full cooperation of his party, the full support of the MSM and much of his agenda as a result floated through on wings, mainly because it all benefited his Party and the Media! Too bad is was terrible for most everyone else.

Tell me another time frame that was better .

Challenge is on bitch!!
1981 - 1989
Just the iran-iraq war and genocide in Honduras and Nicaragua and Guatemala and El Salvador. Thanks GOP. Always screwing with people. And incompetent. This is still w's fault.
like the democrats when in power dont screw with other countries....come on franco...
You deny we were involved in those places under republicans?
not what said,but ill play along....republicans, democrats both have screwed around with other countries.....now my turn,do you deny we were involved in those places under democrats?...
Republicans are much worse... See Spanish-American War, Philippine War, Wars Nicaragua Dominican Republic Etc in the 1920s, overthrowing Iran democracy in 1953, Latin America in the 50s and 80s, Ike paying French effort in Vietnam,cancelling Vietnam election in 1956, Reagan and his pal Saddam, w Wrecking Iraq, Nixon and the Shah, chile and Allende, Etc Etc etc etc and now they are turning us into a banana Republic 2.

1981 - 1989
Just the iran-iraq war and genocide in Honduras and Nicaragua and Guatemala and El Salvador. Thanks GOP. Always screwing with people. And incompetent. This is still w's fault.
like the democrats when in power dont screw with other countries....come on franco...
You deny we were involved in those places under republicans?
not what said,but ill play along....republicans, democrats both have screwed around with other countries.....now my turn,do you deny we were involved in those places under democrats?...
Republicans are much worse... See Spanish-American War, Philippine War, Wars Nicaragua Dominican Republic Etc in the 1920s, overthrowing Iran democracy in 1953, Latin America in the 50s and 80s, Ike paying French effort in Vietnam,cancelling Vietnam election in 1956, Reagan and his pal Saddam, w Wrecking Iraq, Nixon and the Shah, chile and Allende, Etc Etc etc etc and now they are turning us into a banana Republic 2.
franco are you you junkies spokesperson?.....

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Daffy Duck could have done half of them and most of the rest have been or are being reversed since they were huge mistakes.
Republicans didn’t

Took the Great Obama to come in and rescue America from the Bush disaster
I'm glad you get paid to write that bullshit.

Presidential historians currently rank President Obama 11 out of 45 presidents. Trump is ranked 44...so far.

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia
Ask a historian where they rank Churchill for 20th century leaders. If he’s not in their top 3 then they are leftist moonbats.

Many of your historians are leftist moonbats.
The same poll that ranked Trump at 44 ranked Obama at 8. That's what you get when you poll liberal arts "professors".

LOL

Then how do you account for Reagan and Eisenhower being in the top ten?
How could Reagan and Eisenhower not be in the top ten?
How could Obama be in the top ten?
How could liberal arts "professors historically rate a president 12 months into his administration?

The answer to the latter two is clear. They might as well have asked Waters and the Black Congressional Caucus.
Well he got the Nobel peace prize for nothing.

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

the "great obama"?....is that a magic act?...
No, that's what he says while jerking off to his poster.

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Daffy Duck could have done half of them and most of the rest have been or are being reversed since they were huge mistakes.
Republicans didn’t

Took the Great Obama to come in and rescue America from the Bush disaster
I'm glad you get paid to write that bullshit.
It's a conspiracy!!!!!!! Idiot

Forum List

Back