why do you hate Christians?

I dislike/ hate Christians because:

• It gives my life, my essence of being, depth of character.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I don't hate them. I'm just a troll with nothing better to do, and they're easy targets.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I like science, and I don't feel it's in any way compatible with Christianity.

• I was bullied as a child.

• Historically, they have hurt my people — i.e. The Inquisition, Manifest Destiny, The Holocaust.

• Someone who claimed to be a Christian has hurt me somehow before.

• I am not American, and I would love to see you implode.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just like to hate people is all.

• I have cooties.

• Because I find their Faith to be egregiously polarizing.

• I donate money to "The Huffington Post".

• Their idea of heaven doesn't sound like much fun to me.

• Because they make stupid polls.

• All of the above.

• I do not dislike or hate Christians at all, and feel no compelling urge(s) to troll them.

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How stupid is someone that insists that atheism is a religion?

Silly statement of a true believer, for atheism does meet faith requirements.

"I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods you will understand why I dismiss yours."
..........Stephen F. Roberts

Christianity
The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Yeah, Christianity makes perfect sense.

In 2014 anyone who really belives this low IQ stuff no matter how reasonable they try to make it sounds is not playing with a full deck

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy
nailed to two pieces of wood.
..........George Carlin :lol:

I don't see the point in hating a religion. Hate is a confession of pain, and I don't feel any pain as a result from any religion.

Ok, lets bring up religion in the sense of Islamic suicide cells. Dark as that may be, where does that take us on the road to religious freedom? I sense which direction the supreme court is going. Maybe not Sharia law, stoning, cut off people's hands. later. Later, kids. That is were this diversity sh*t is going.

Actually...I think a more realistic direction , in this country, for this "diversity shit" is dahl, tandoori chicken, burritos, tabouli, General Tso's Chicken (ok so it's really more American than Chinese), Massamam curry, Mjaddara, Osh...and more.
do you mean Tarka Dal or Sophie Dhal.........clue you shag one and eat the other.......now there's a thought.

Ps I haven't seen a good stoning in years, would you recommend a picnic or food truck al-fresco ?

None of the options on the poll work for me. Add I hate people who constantly push their shit on me and I will be glad to answer.

Ok, lets bring up religion in the sense of Islamic suicide cells. Dark as that may be, where does that take us on the road to religious freedom? I sense which direction the supreme court is going. Maybe not Sharia law, stoning, cut off people's hands. later. Later, kids. That is were this diversity sh*t is going.

Actually...I think a more realistic direction , in this country, for this "diversity shit" is dahl, tandoori chicken, burritos, tabouli, General Tso's Chicken (ok so it's really more American than Chinese), Massamam curry, Mjaddara, Osh...and more.
do you mean Tarka Dal or Sophie Dhal.........clue you shag one and eat the other.......now there's a thought.

Ps I haven't seen a good stoning in years, would you recommend a picnic or food truck al-fresco ?

Personally, with a stoning I would recommend a pit barbecue type of affair. Stone throwing is hard sweaty work and folks are going to build up an appetite not to mention a thirst. Bring a few kegs, start the meat going early, and have the participants bring side dishes. Maybe even some fireworks for the kids.

I'm an atheist, but I've also read a lot of history, and it's clear the rise of Christianity and its new social paradigm was a definitive shift in the betterment of society in general, both in culture and politics, compared to the far worse results of all of the other brands. 'New Atheists' are obviously more driven by bourgeois self-indulgence and narcissism than any intellectual doubts, the evidence being many 'new atheists' are clearly morons, not intellectuals.

As for the comments on Islam, Islam is a violent homicidal and sociopathic political cult, and not a religion; just because the original bandit murderers plagariized and pasted some stuff from other assorted religions in the region on top of their policy of thieving and killing doesn't make it fly as a 'religion'.

Last edited:
None of the options on the poll work for me. Add I hate people who constantly push their shit on me and I will be glad to answer.

Yet you hang out on message boards like this, where 'pushing shit' is a favorite pastime for political hacks of all stripes, have a handle like 'politico' and thousands of posts ...

Last edited:
Too general a question.

Hence the very specific questions on the poll.

I have little to no doubt that a fellow USMB poster who puts the majority of his/ her energy into trolling Christians here can find at least one option on the poll which suits him/ her.

There is only one question in the poll.
There are a multitude of answers, most silly.
The question itself is what is too general, and Henry is right about that.

Yet you hang out on message boards like this, where 'pushing shit' is a favorite pastime for political hacks of all stripes, have a handle like 'politico' and thousands of posts ...

No this is a board where most people discuss politics. Some discuss ideologies. And a small minority of bigots, assholes and progressive bedwetters show how stupid they are on a daily basis.

Religion isn't always about faith, and the lack of a faith doesn't mean someone cannot embrace a religion.

A Buddhist may choose not to believe in any Gods, and hence would be an Athiest, while still practicing Buddhism. And Buddhism happens to be a great religion.

Likewise, a Laveyan Satanist or even a Luciferian may choose not to believe in any Gods, and hence would also be an Athiest, while still practicing Satanism or Luciferianism.

Atheism is about not believing in God(s), not about rejecting religion... although many Athiests do strongly reject religion.

Last edited:
I don't hate Christians. However, I dislike children and Christians, and believe that both should be seen and not heard., especially when educated adults are talking.

Personally, with a stoning I would recommend a pit barbecue type of affair. Stone throwing is hard sweaty work and folks are going to build up an appetite not to mention a thirst. Bring a few kegs, start the meat going early, and have the participants bring side dishes. Maybe even some fireworks for the kids.
fireworks for the kid...are you fucking mad, I'd be arrested for health and safety violations.
Ps is it wise to take your own stones, queueing is sooo last year

I don't hate Christians. I get tired of twits and Christianity is not lacking in twits. Of course, neither is every other group out there you can name. When you come down to it, Christianity is just another label we use to distinguish one group of human beings from another. Without the label, they would all look the same.

Forum List

Back