Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

All people have said is that she won the popular vote, which is an irrefutable fact,

contrary to what half the nuts on USMB are claiming.

Trump claimed he was going to win New York, he was going to win the Hispanic vote, he was going to win the black vote, he was going to win the women's vote...

...where's all your mockery for those retarded claims?

Now I see they have cut out this one..............who clearly gave the "finger salute" on the original I used to see day after. AND she clearly mouthed....."F-U". "they" cut it.

Dems and edits. sigh. MSM corruption. same old. you can bank it.

Capture.JPG

your signature is fantastic! I wish I knew how you did that.

Last edited:

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

She won the popular vote dude, you can pretend that's nothing, but it's not. It may not be the Big Prize, but it is still important. Now, the question is - why is it so important to you to diminish that?

• Banned

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

All people have said is that she won the popular vote, which is an irrefutable fact,

Please explain what winning the popular vote means inside of the US Democracy

Last edited:
Trump claimed he was going to win New York, he was going to win the Hispanic vote, he was going to win the black vote, he was going to win the women's vote...

200w.gif
not needed all of it. anything else?

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

popular vote
+
th

=
th

Clinton won the popular vote; great, so she won nothing.

But we all won, really. Now we know that retarded voters outnumber intelligent voters by two million.

LOL. Trump is the President of all of those people.

Next

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

Why does the sociopath you voted for ignore the fact that almost 3 million more voted for Hillary over him?

Loon

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

She won the popular vote dude, you can pretend that's nothing, but it's not. It may not be the Big Prize, but it is still important. Now, the question is - why is it so important to you to diminish that?

She won the popular vote in California and new York.

Means exactly dick, given what we know about the election fraud in those locations.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

Only in the state of Californication.

Yup. She won the popular vote, he lost his alleged "Mandate."

And if it's no big, then why won't the lot of you shut up about it? Even Trump lies through his teeth, saying he won the popular vote, too.

Christ, he's a tragedy.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

Why does the sociopath you voted for ignore the fact that almost 3 million more voted for Hillary over him?

Loon

Perhaps because there are 12 million illegal Mexicans living in the USA. Do the math, with those gone for the next election, Trump wins even bigger.

LOL, the sociopaths are the MORONIC Clinton voters that are smashing cars to prove their allegiance to Hitlery Clinton

Yup. She won the popular vote, he lost his alleged "Mandate."

And if it's no big, then why won't the lot of you shut up about it? Even Trump lies through his teeth, saying he won the popular vote, too.

Christ, he's a tragedy.
Trump did win the popular vote, if not he would not be President

Forum List

Back