Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

She won the popular vote dude, you can pretend that's nothing, but it's not. It may not be the Big Prize, but it is still important. Now, the question is - why is it so important to you to diminish that?
The popular vote has never existed in the history of this country. I have already explained this in detail.

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

She won the popular vote dude, you can pretend that's nothing, but it's not. It may not be the Big Prize, but it is still important. Now, the question is - why is it so important to you to diminish that?
The popular vote has never existed in the history of this country. I have already explained this in detail.

Democraps do not listen to logic, they just vote for free abortions

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

All people have said is that she won the popular vote, which is an irrefutable fact,

contrary to what half the nuts on USMB are claiming.

the Electoral college did what its supposed to. Trump won the vote of the Country, he just failed in California where most of those over the top votes for Hillary came from. Trump is the President, also an irrefutable fact .

Trump won the popular vote in 30 states.

end of story. Best SIG of all time with Beast Quakin' and Wigless buffoon behind.
I can't stop staring at it.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

Democraps do not listen to logic, they just vote for free abortions
It isn't about logic, they just reject simple American history.

There was nothing even resembling the "popular vote" until 1824, and we still don't know what the "popular vote" is from the 1960 election because literally no one cares.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

All people have said is that she won the popular vote, which is an irrefutable fact,

Please explain what winning the popular vote means inside of the US Democracy

It tells us the truth about the will of the America voter.

One Person. One Vote. Every vote counts.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

In a large country, people in Different States have different needs. Its unfair to let Southern California dictate to people in Ohio. Does someone need to explain to you guys WHY this is unfair? you should just understand it.
Everyone's vote STILL counts. In their state.

Yup. She won the popular vote, he lost his alleged "Mandate."

And if it's no big, then why won't the lot of you shut up about it? Even Trump lies through his teeth, saying he won the popular vote, too.

Christ, he's a tragedy.
Trump did win the popular vote, if not he would not be President

No. He did not. He won the electoral college, and that's the final answer. He lost by almost 3,000,000.

He has no mandate. He did not win popular. The EC elected a lunatic to the highest office in the land.

I'm living for his term.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

In a large country, people in Different States have different needs. Its unfair to let Southern California dictate to people in Ohio. Does someone need to explain to you guys WHY this is unfair? you should just understand it.

And that's bullshit. One person, one vote. Everybody's vote should count, there is no reason an EC should be in place.

It is good to see more Trumpbots admitting that Trump could never have won against a good Democratic candidate.

The Democrats didn't run a good candidate, so we'll never know, will we?

If a terrible candidate narrowly loses, only an illogical idiot would not make the reasonable assumption that, all else being equal,

a good candidate would have won.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

And that's bullshit. One person, one vote. Everybody's vote should count, there is no reason an EC should be in place.

If electoral college type voting was the best way to do things, then you see comparable systems at every level of our government, not to mention around the world.

Do you?

From the article I just posted;

The poll highlights a common theme throughout the 2016 presidential election lamented by those on both sides of the partisan aisle: a widespread rejection of facts in favor of ideas that confirm one's own pre-existing political bias. The phenomenon, reflected in a record high distrust of the mainstream media and the proliferation of fake news on social media, has been exacerbated by the candidacy of Donald Trump, who, since the start of his campaign last year has made frequent false claims and emotional appeals to his supporters while denouncing facts as conspiracies concocted by the other side.

It is good to see more Trumpbots admitting that Trump could never have won against a good Democratic candidate.
Trump would have done better.

Hillary's coalition is the broadest you have, other than Obama's.

Biden would have won easily. Jim Webb would've won. Hell, Martin O'Malley would've won. Bernie would've won.
Biden and O'Malley would have lost and Webb never would win the primary.

What I want to know is why conservatives keep talking about Hillary.

Yes the media may still be talking about her but most liberals like myself are focusing on trying to survive these next 4 years under King Trump and who's going to take the Whitehouse from Trump in 2020.

Most have forgotten about Hillary or is mad at her for losing to an orange man child.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg
When have I done that? Or are you arguing against your strawman....again?

Forum List

Back