Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

Tl, Dr

Obama will go down as a top 10 president; easily.

1. In my entire life I have never used that excuse...possibly why my academic career is far superior to yours.

2. The only persons I have seen use that..".Tl, Dr" ....are liars who did read same, but are embarrassed at being unable to produce a response.

3. One can only conclude that the recent election has left you deeply, deeply wounded.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving individual.

I know you're trying to be nice. Anyways, you can say "but hurt" here. :2up:

내가 정말로하고 싶은 말을 할 수 없다!
너는 여기에 갈 수 없어.

엄마가 나를 내 방으로 보낼거야!

He’ll be regarded by historians as a top 10 President. Easily.

If by "historians" you mean liberal academic elitists who can't earn a living outside their ivory tower, then I'm sure he will

Jealousy runs deep in you.

It's seems you're lost in thought honey, but we understand, it's unfamiliar territory for you.

Don't forget, Trump won the election and he's soon to be your president.

Happy New Year.

It doesn't seem to be so obvious to many. The educational effort continues.
It's like trying to educate a rock

You would know, you are as dumb as a rock.
Got you by at least 30 IQ points You're just another dummy who voted for trump

IQ of 30 is not much... even an average Hillarybot was smarter than that.

But congratz, you are smarter than 0.0003% of the population. For the over 30 IQ people here, that means he is dumber than 99.999% of the population.
Norman I see reading is not your strong point

Did you vote Democrat?

Then, neither thinking nor morality are yours.

Tl, Dr

1. In my entire life I have never used that excuse...possibly why my academic career is far superior to yours.

2. The only persons I have seen use that..".Tl, Dr" ....are liars who did read same, but are embarrassed at being unable to produce a response.

3. One can only conclude that the recent election has left you deeply, deeply wounded.

내가 정말로하고 싶은 말을 할 수 없다!
I hope it's not political correctness that's holding you back, but just being polite person. Remember, they're not nice to you neither.

Not political correctness....that has never been my modus operandi....

....it's upbringing: not a Liberal.

[

1. The three worst Presidents in our history are James Buchanan, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama.
But....in his last weeks in office....Obama has sprinted into the....'lead.'

Now...Jimmy Carter was truly incompetent...and almost as much an Islamophile as Obama....almost....but the real defining characteristic is the attempt by previous Presidents to spoil the chances of success for the incoming administration.
Here, the battle is between Obama and Buchanan....and we have a clear winner!!!

I don't think there was ever any love between the Clintons and Obama.

It is obvious that Crooked Hillary being appointed Secretary of State was a deal struck to get her to quit the 2008 Moon Bat Primary or something we will never know about.

I think the only reason Obama supported her in 2016 is because he wanted his legacy protected by a Moon Bat President and also that he felt that she would have the potential of being a worse President than him, knocking him out of first place.

It was a marriage made in.....

....prison.

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton has been a racist his entire political life.

"...I think the only reason Obama supported her in 2016 is because he wanted his legacy protected..."
Spot on.

If by "historians" you mean liberal academic elitists who can't earn a living outside their ivory tower, then I'm sure he will

It's seems you're lost in thought honey, but we understand, it's unfamiliar territory for you.

...and he won the popular vote, too.

But congratz, you are smarter than 0.0003% of the population. For the over 30 IQ people here, that means he is dumber than 99.999% of the population.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yes chic you're right I wasn't thinking when I called Trump an AH for belittling our intelligence services My bad Hillary with ALL her supposed faults would never do that And supporting Putin ? Are all repubs traitors?

Incorrect Jumbo.
Ms. Clinton won the popular vote.

[Q

Yes chic you're right I wasn't thinking when I called Trump an AH for belittling our intelligence services My bad Hillary with ALL her supposed faults would never do that And supporting Putin ? Are all repubs traitors?

Bullshit!

She tried to blame the disaster in Benghazi on faulty CIA intelligence. She never took responsibility for any of her failures.

Yes Republicans it's treason,,,,,
"In his dalliance with Vladimir Putin, Trump’s actions are skirting treason. John Shattuck, former Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and former Washington legal director of the ACLU has pointed to the constitutional definition of treason: a crime committed by a person “owing allegiance to the United States who... adheres to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort.” By undermining further investigation or sanctions against the Russian manipulation of the 2016 election, Trump as president would be giving aid and comfort to Russian interference with American democracy"
Huffington Post

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

She won the popular vote dude, you can pretend that's nothing, but it's not. It may not be the Big Prize, but it is still important. Now, the question is - why is it so important to you to diminish that?
Sure she won in coastal blue states. So fucking what?
That's simply preaching to her choir.
Anyone can do that.
I can attend a meeting of Maserati owners and ask then if they want to watch a video showing how the early Maseratis were built. How many owners would say yes?
I guess that makes me an amazing 'natural leader' right? Able to get 100% approval for my idea.
Like one loser LIB politician said: "Yes Hillary won by large margins in the coastal states. The problem is they weren't the right states to win".
But having felt sorry for Hillary after she blew threw 3 BILLION donor bucks in two failed attempts to grab the "Pretty" I sent her a nice coffee mug with a map of Wisconsin screen printed on it.

"In his dalliance with Vladimir Putin, Trump’s actions are skirting treason. John Shattuck, former Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and former Washington legal director of the ACLU has pointed to the constitutional definition of treason: a crime committed by a person “owing allegiance to the United States who... adheres to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort.” By undermining further investigation or sanctions against the Russian manipulation of the 2016 election, Trump as president would be giving aid and comfort to Russian interference with American democracy"
Huffington Post

Using the same definition, when Hillary was giving "reset" button to Russians, that was the treason too.

Is this treason?

30wsgg9.jpg

Huffington Post

Using the same definition, when Hillary was giving "reset" button to Russians, that was the treason too.

Is this treason?
There's a difference in trying to get along with those you disagree with and praising those who are murderers
30wsgg9.jpg

Tl, Dr

내가 정말로하고 싶은 말을 할 수 없다!
너는 여기에 갈 수 없어.

엄마가 나를 내 방으로 보낼거야!
이런! 나는 거기에서 기다릴 것이다.

:laugh:

나는 바보가되고있다.

Last edited:

Incorrect Jumbo.

The dumb ho ran for the popular vote? Wow, what an idiot. Good thing we'll never call her "Madam President." What a dumb ass. Thanks for the heads up on that

Happy New Year.

It doesn't seem to be so obvious to many. The educational effort continues.

I didn't vote for Trump, proving that you are as dumber than a rock.
That's what all you trumpettes say ...""It's not my fault"" lol

And the left is saying the same thing, do you have an actual point or are you just going to prove you are dumber than a rock?

Did you vote Democrat?

Hillary belittled the American voters for belittling Trump, but "what difference does it make."

Did you vote Democrat?

Hillary belittled the American voters for belittling Trump, but "what difference does it make."
Look We already know the AH is smarter than the generals BUT the FBI and CIA too??? unbelievable we have such a great man in our WH

Did you vote Democrat?

Traitors to Obama?

You betcha'....that's because we're pro-America and not crypto-Islamists and back stabbing snakes.

How about you?

Incorrect Jumbo.

Soooo....you ready to post pictures and see which of us is 'jumbo'?

No?

She won the popular vote if you count illegal aliens.
Americans don't.
I nailed you again, huh?

Forum List

Back