Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

He lost the popular vote. We'll see how much of a "winner" he is during his term. I'm sure the worship of your new messiah will never wane however.

It's interesting how you're always wrong about... everything.

Few reminders: here and here and here.

Yet, you're still barking.

"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so." - Ronald Reagan.

He was affirmative action and he won't release his college transcripts so we don't really know if he is "bright" or not. All we know is that he never had a real job in his life and that he has done some really stupid things as President..

Best example of the puffing up of their candidates:

November 11, 2008
Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:
Quote:
Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably - he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.

You can find the full audio on the show here. WTKK - Imus In The Morning, 96.9 WTKK, Boston*-*Imus in the Morning guest: Michael Beschloss 11/10/08
You have to fast forward to about 13 minutes in to get the good stuff. So I’m thinking that I would like to know the historian’s IQ. I’m thinking that it’s somewhere around catatonic or idiot. Too much Kool-Aid. How can someone claim that an IQ is off the charts when they don’t even know what that person’s IQ is and for that matter, where the hell are Obama’s school records period? Did he even have good grades? Did he have good grades when he was snorting cocaine? He’s hiding all his transcripts in his bid to be transparent, so we’ll never know. And what is even more laughable - does this Beschloss guy even know the IQs of any of the presidents. You know that Reagan sure was an idiot. And how about that Jefferson guy, all he could do was write a Declaration of Independence. Washington sure was stupid, he was just a military genius. And Madison, don’t even get me started. Obama hasn’t done a damn thing yet and he is already a genius and I heard some poll today that has a 60%+ approval rating for him. Never mind that he only got 52% of the vote.

http://freedomswings.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/obama-is-our-smartest-president/

Remember....other Liberal elites were calling him "God."

What we do know: Obama has been the worst President this country ever had. He had a terrible record of failure and mismanagement. His administration has been riddled with mismanagement and very poor decisions.

What we don't know: How in the hell did he get through college. We don't know because the asshole won't release his college transcripts. What is he hiding? Is he hiding that he enrolled as a foreign student or that he was passed because of affirmative action? Maybe both?

Obama has been a disaster for this country. The most incompetent, least intelligent and most lazy President we ever had.

Obamacare certainly makes him a finalist, but I don't see how he cracks this list:

1) Lincoln eliminated consent of the governed

2) FDR eliminated State rights

3) Woodrow Wilson made us policeman to the world

Then there are honorable mentions he's got to compete with like LBJ making war an economic policy, W being his mirror image and Buchanan setting up the Civil War before bolting

My 'candidates'....post #332

We agree on Buchannan and Obama being in the top list. Carter was useless, but I'm not sure what your justification is on the worst.

However, all three pale in regard to my top three with the reasons listed. For example, how can Carter possibly be worse than FDR eliminating State rights?

1. His incompetence as President.
"The Carter nightmare included four years of crippling high unemployment, stagflation of 13.5%, unimaginable 21.5% interest rates, record gas prices, shortages and gas lines, a doubling of the deficit from $27 billion to almost $60 billion, U.S. embassy personnel in Iran held hostage, an unsuccessful hostage rescue attempt, the embarrassing decline of our military, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. America almost did not survive Jimmy Carter."
David Drake: Jimmy Carter: Worst.President.Ever

2. His maintaining his lifestyle post-presidency via being on the payroll of Arab interests.
"A quick survey of the major contributors to the Carter Center reveals hundreds of millions of dollars from Saudi and Gulf contributors.

Agha Hasan Abedi, the Pakistani founder of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), known as the bank “which would bribe God,”...it was BCCI that helped Mr. Carter established his center.

BCCI’s origins were primarily ideological. Abedi wanted the bank to reflect the supra-national Muslim credo and “the best bridge to help the world of Islam,...

Evidently, the millions in Arab petrodollars feeding Mr. Carter’s global endeavors, often in conflict with U.S. government policies, also ensure his loyalty."
Carter's Arab financiers - Washington Times

He wrote speeches for Arafat, too.

3.If Jimmy Carter were on Facebrook, his friends would include Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Daniel Ortega, Fidel Castro, Hafez al-Assad, Kim Jong Il, Hugo Chavez, and the leadership of Hamas. These are all people he has embraced, legitimized, flattered, or in other ways “friended”. In fact, it is not possible to find a tyrant he does not like.

4. As a liar, he was right up there with Obama.
Invariably Carter introduced himself as a “nuclear physicist and a peanut farmer.” He was neither:

5. Wadda' ya' say....Carter get your vote???

He was affirmative action and he won't release his college transcripts so we don't really know if he is "bright" or not. All we know is that he never had a real job in his life and that he has done some really stupid things as President..

November 11, 2008
Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:
Quote:
Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably - he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.

You can find the full audio on the show here. WTKK - Imus In The Morning, 96.9 WTKK, Boston*-*Imus in the Morning guest: Michael Beschloss 11/10/08
You have to fast forward to about 13 minutes in to get the good stuff. So I’m thinking that I would like to know the historian’s IQ. I’m thinking that it’s somewhere around catatonic or idiot. Too much Kool-Aid. How can someone claim that an IQ is off the charts when they don’t even know what that person’s IQ is and for that matter, where the hell are Obama’s school records period? Did he even have good grades? Did he have good grades when he was snorting cocaine? He’s hiding all his transcripts in his bid to be transparent, so we’ll never know. And what is even more laughable - does this Beschloss guy even know the IQs of any of the presidents. You know that Reagan sure was an idiot. And how about that Jefferson guy, all he could do was write a Declaration of Independence. Washington sure was stupid, he was just a military genius. And Madison, don’t even get me started. Obama hasn’t done a damn thing yet and he is already a genius and I heard some poll today that has a 60%+ approval rating for him. Never mind that he only got 52% of the vote.

What we do know: Obama has been the worst President this country ever had. He had a terrible record of failure and mismanagement. His administration has been riddled with mismanagement and very poor decisions.

What we don't know: How in the hell did he get through college. We don't know because the asshole won't release his college transcripts. What is he hiding? Is he hiding that he enrolled as a foreign student or that he was passed because of affirmative action? Maybe both?

Obama has been a disaster for this country. The most incompetent, least intelligent and most lazy President we ever had.

Obamacare certainly makes him a finalist, but I don't see how he cracks this list:

Then there are honorable mentions he's got to compete with like LBJ making war an economic policy, W being his mirror image and Buchanan setting up the Civil War before bolting

We agree on Buchannan and Obama being in the top list. Carter was useless, but I'm not sure what your justification is on the worst.

However, all three pale in regard to my top three with the reasons listed. For example, how can Carter possibly be worse than FDR eliminating State rights?

I'm right on the line there about giving FDR the dishonor....it would take some major event to push me over that line....

...say....a run in my stockings?

FDR.....the worst for a host of reasons.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

November 11, 2008
Quote:

1. His incompetence as President.
"The Carter nightmare included four years of crippling high unemployment, stagflation of 13.5%, unimaginable 21.5% interest rates, record gas prices, shortages and gas lines, a doubling of the deficit from $27 billion to almost $60 billion, U.S. embassy personnel in Iran held hostage, an unsuccessful hostage rescue attempt, the embarrassing decline of our military, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. America almost did not survive Jimmy Carter."
David Drake: Jimmy Carter: Worst.President.Ever

2. His maintaining his lifestyle post-presidency via being on the payroll of Arab interests.
"A quick survey of the major contributors to the Carter Center reveals hundreds of millions of dollars from Saudi and Gulf contributors.

Agha Hasan Abedi, the Pakistani founder of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), known as the bank “which would bribe God,”...it was BCCI that helped Mr. Carter established his center.

BCCI’s origins were primarily ideological. Abedi wanted the bank to reflect the supra-national Muslim credo and “the best bridge to help the world of Islam,...

Evidently, the millions in Arab petrodollars feeding Mr. Carter’s global endeavors, often in conflict with U.S. government policies, also ensure his loyalty."
Carter's Arab financiers - Washington Times

He wrote speeches for Arafat, too.

3.If Jimmy Carter were on Facebrook, his friends would include Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Daniel Ortega, Fidel Castro, Hafez al-Assad, Kim Jong Il, Hugo Chavez, and the leadership of Hamas. These are all people he has embraced, legitimized, flattered, or in other ways “friended”. In fact, it is not possible to find a tyrant he does not like.

4. As a liar, he was right up there with Obama.
Invariably Carter introduced himself as a “nuclear physicist and a peanut farmer.” He was neither:

5. Wadda' ya' say....Carter get your vote???

I'm not defending Carter. This is a comparison. I'll continue with FDR as an example. How does his ineptness exceed eliminating State rights? Everything Carter did was recoverable. The elimination of State rights is what has directly led to our doom. The Federal government thanks to FDR no longer has anything but arbitrary restrictions. And with State rights, Carter could have done a lot less damage

[Q

Hmmm.... a funny from Coyote, but no explanation why it's funny. In the clip, obama does imply that illegals can vote. Not too good and certainly not funny, considering that obama seem fairly bright and should know better, he being a former law professor and all.

November 11, 2008
Quote:

Yep

457e7f90896415fcc2ed05d7d1785fa8.jpg

November 11, 2008
Quote:

I'm right on the line there about giving FDR the dishonor....it would take some major event to push me over that line....

Well, I had FDR number two. Eliminating the consent of the governed has to be #1 for me. Our Constitution is based on "We the People," which no longer had meaning since the Government assumed the power to force States to remain in America. Clearly that is not the consent of the governed, our most basic governmental principle

November 11, 2008
Quote:

He’ll be regarded by historians as a top 10 President. Easily.

1. The three worst Presidents in our history are James Buchanan, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama.
But....in his last weeks in office....Obama has sprinted into the....'lead.'

Now...Jimmy Carter was truly incompetent...and almost as much an Islamophile as Obama....almost....but the real defining characteristic is the attempt by previous Presidents to spoil the chances of success for the incoming administration.
Here, the battle is between Obama and Buchanan....and we have a clear winner!!!

2. "Outraged by the election of a candidate who was known to be opposed to the spread of slavery into new states and territories, leaders of the southern states began to take action to split from the United States.
As talk in the South about secession was quite serious, it was expected that the president would do something to reduce tensions. In that era presidents did not visit Capitol Hill to deliver a State of the Union Address in January, but instead provided the report required by the Constitution in written form in early December.

President Buchanan wrote a message to Congress which was delivered on December 3, 1860. In his message, Buchanan said that he believed secession was illegal.

Yet Buchanan also said he did not believe the federal government had any right to prevent states from seceding."
The Secession Crisis and How President Buchanan Mishandled It

Get the message, the bumper-sticker, that Buchanan's Southern Democrats would be gluing onto their stagecoaches???

3. Which brings us to back-stabbig snake Obama:
"In his waning days in the White House, President Obama is desperately trying to make his policies as permanent as possible by tying the hands of his successor — and far more than other presidents have done on their way out.

From his dramatic and disastrous change of US policy on Israel to his executive order restricting 1.65 million acres of land from development despite local objections, Obama is trying to make it impossible for Donald Trump and a GOP-controlled Congress to govern.

Even Thursday’s announcement of wide-ranging sanctions against Russia presents Trump with a foreign-policy crisis immediately upon taking office."
http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas-ugly-bid-to-snub-voters-and-tie-trumps-hands/

Obama Ahead of Buchanan....

Tl, Dr

Obama will go down as a top 10 president; easily.

1. In my entire life I have never used that excuse...possibly why my academic career is far superior to yours.

2. The only persons I have seen use that..".Tl, Dr" ....are liars who did read same, but are embarrassed at being unable to produce a response.

3. One can only conclude that the recent election has left you deeply, deeply wounded.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving individual.

Well, I had FDR number two. Eliminating the consent of the governed has to be #1 for me. Our Constitution is based on "We the People," which no longer had meaning since the Government assumed the power to force States to remain in America. Clearly that is not the consent of the governed, our most basic governmental principle

There is no doubt that FDR ended the America of our Founders.

I'm working on an OP reminding all of Alexander Hamilton's desire for a king, and how FDR fulfilled that desire.

Imagine, if government schools taught the truth, we probably wouldn't have dunces voting in such numbers, and posters like the fool who claims Obama to be any sort of American President.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Tl, Dr

1. In my entire life I have never used that excuse...possibly why my academic career is far superior to yours.

2. The only persons I have seen use that..".Tl, Dr" ....are liars who did read same, but are embarrassed at being unable to produce a response.

3. One can only conclude that the recent election has left you deeply, deeply wounded.

I know you're trying to be nice. Anyways, you can say "but hurt" here. :2up:

Tl, Dr

내가 정말로하고 싶은 말을 할 수 없다!

Tl, Dr

내가 정말로하고 싶은 말을 할 수 없다!
Sure you can......................!

November 11, 2008
Quote:

He’ll be regarded by historians as a top 10 President. Easily.

1. The three worst Presidents in our history are James Buchanan, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama.

Now...Jimmy Carter was truly incompetent...and almost as much an Islamophile as Obama....almost....but the real defining characteristic is the attempt by previous Presidents to spoil the chances of success for the incoming administration.

2. "Outraged by the election of a candidate who was known to be opposed to the spread of slavery into new states and territories, leaders of the southern states began to take action to split from the United States.
As talk in the South about secession was quite serious, it was expected that the president would do something to reduce tensions. In that era presidents did not visit Capitol Hill to deliver a State of the Union Address in January, but instead provided the report required by the Constitution in written form in early December.

President Buchanan wrote a message to Congress which was delivered on December 3, 1860. In his message, Buchanan said that he believed secession was illegal.

Yet Buchanan also said he did not believe the federal government had any right to prevent states from seceding."
The Secession Crisis and How President Buchanan Mishandled It

Get the message, the bumper-sticker, that Buchanan's Southern Democrats would be gluing onto their stagecoaches???

3. Which brings us to back-stabbig snake Obama:
"In his waning days in the White House, President Obama is desperately trying to make his policies as permanent as possible by tying the hands of his successor — and far more than other presidents have done on their way out.

From his dramatic and disastrous change of US policy on Israel to his executive order restricting 1.65 million acres of land from development despite local objections, Obama is trying to make it impossible for Donald Trump and a GOP-controlled Congress to govern.

Even Thursday’s announcement of wide-ranging sanctions against Russia presents Trump with a foreign-policy crisis immediately upon taking office."
http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas-ugly-bid-to-snub-voters-and-tie-trumps-hands/

Obama Ahead of Buchanan....

Tl, Dr

PC: "The only persons I have seen use that..".Tl, Dr" ....are liars who did read same, but are embarrassed at being unable to produce a response."

I laughed so hard that I soiled myself .....BRB gotta change clothes.

Tl, Dr

내가 정말로하고 싶은 말을 할 수 없다!
너는 여기에 갈 수 없어.

Thanks Captain Obvious. We can send her a $25 Starbucks card. That should make her happy.

Happy New Year.

It doesn't seem to be so obvious to many. The educational effort continues.
It's like trying to educate a rock

You would know, you are as dumb as a rock.
Got you by at least 30 IQ points You're just another dummy who voted for trump

IQ of 30 is not much... even an average Hillarybot was smarter than that.

But congratz, you are smarter than 0.0003% of the population. For the over 30 IQ people here, that means he is dumber than 99.999% of the population.
Norman I see reading is not your strong point

Thanks Captain Obvious. We can send her a $25 Starbucks card. That should make her happy.

Happy New Year.

It doesn't seem to be so obvious to many. The educational effort continues.
It's like trying to educate a rock

You would know, you are as dumb as a rock.
Got you by at least 30 IQ points You're just another dummy who voted for trump

I didn't vote for Trump, proving that you are as dumber than a rock.
That's what all you trumpettes say ...""It's not my fault"" lol

Tl, Dr

내가 정말로하고 싶은 말을 할 수 없다!
I hope it's not political correctness that's holding you back, but just being polite person. Remember, they're not nice to you neither.

[

I don't think there was ever any love between the Clintons and Obama.

It is obvious that Crooked Hillary being appointed Secretary of State was a deal struck to get her to quit the 2008 Moon Bat Primary or something we will never know about.

I think the only reason Obama supported her in 2016 is because he wanted his legacy protected by a Moon Bat President and also that he felt that she would have the potential of being a worse President than him, knocking him out of first place.

Forum List

Back