Why do you need to carry a gun?

I think black people are slightly more predisposed to random acts of aggression than whites for the same reason they tend to be better at sports that require a lot of endurance and strength. These biological differences are exacerbated by black culture, gangs and the media filling their heads full of resentment.

I don't think it's a biological difference. I think it's a cultural difference too many black Americans have been brainwashed into.

Once upon a time, poor white people in the South - and before that, in the areas of the UK from which they originated - also behaved that way, and were thought to be "biologically inferior".

"What the [white] rednecks or crackers brought with them across the ocean was a whole constellation of attitudes, values, and behavior patterns that might have made sense in the world in which they had lived for centuries, but which would prove to be counterproductive in the world to which they were going — and counterproductive to the blacks who would live in their midst for centuries before emerging into freedom and migrating to the great urban centers of the United States, taking with them similar values.

The cultural values and social patterns prevalent among Southern whites included an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship, reckless searches for excitement, a lively music and dance, and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery. This oratorical style carried over into the political oratory of the region in both the Jim Crow era and the civil rights era, and has continued on into our own times among black politicians, preachers, and activists. Touchy pride, vanity, and boastful self-dramatization were also part of this redneck culture among people from regions of Britain where the civilization was the least developed." - Thomas Sowell, Black Rednecks and White Liberals

Those white groups learned better, because society at that time demanded that they do so. But because leftists continually make excuses for blacks behaving that way and enable them to continue, far too many in that community never move past it.

I don't know if it's biological or societal, but blacks have a hard time controlling their anger. They react without a care in the world until they are caught.

Man in general has been more violent in generations past than today. The difference is that as time progressed, whites became more civilized whereas with blacks, they became more uncivilized. So I don't know if Jim Crow had anything to do with that.

You should read Sowell's book. He lays out very clear evidence that it was leftist brainwashing.

I agree with that. But that doesn't explain the violent behavior or criminality by blacks. Yes it could be culture, but it's culture they wish to preserve.

Blacks can become wealthy and still be involved in crime. It could be a violent attack on their spouse, dog fights, murders like these rap guys get involved in, and even political like telling the cops two guys in MAGA hats assaulted him for being gay.

It's understandable how some people are violent because that's what it takes to survive. But once out of that kind of environment, there is no reason to continue that violent or criminal behavior. If you have always disliked it, it's something you should easily walk away from if given the chance and never turn back.

There's one very good reason: because those people have been brainwashed to believe that's "authentic black culture", and to behave in a civilized manner is "acting white".

The ironic thing being that they actually acquired that "authentic black culture" from white people, and black people from other countries tend to look at them like they're nuts.

Black countries are also violent hellscapes of murder and corrruption

I don't think it's a biological difference. I think it's a cultural difference too many black Americans have been brainwashed into.

Once upon a time, poor white people in the South - and before that, in the areas of the UK from which they originated - also behaved that way, and were thought to be "biologically inferior".

"What the [white] rednecks or crackers brought with them across the ocean was a whole constellation of attitudes, values, and behavior patterns that might have made sense in the world in which they had lived for centuries, but which would prove to be counterproductive in the world to which they were going — and counterproductive to the blacks who would live in their midst for centuries before emerging into freedom and migrating to the great urban centers of the United States, taking with them similar values.

The cultural values and social patterns prevalent among Southern whites included an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship, reckless searches for excitement, a lively music and dance, and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery. This oratorical style carried over into the political oratory of the region in both the Jim Crow era and the civil rights era, and has continued on into our own times among black politicians, preachers, and activists. Touchy pride, vanity, and boastful self-dramatization were also part of this redneck culture among people from regions of Britain where the civilization was the least developed." - Thomas Sowell, Black Rednecks and White Liberals

Those white groups learned better, because society at that time demanded that they do so. But because leftists continually make excuses for blacks behaving that way and enable them to continue, far too many in that community never move past it.

I don't know if it's biological or societal, but blacks have a hard time controlling their anger. They react without a care in the world until they are caught.

Man in general has been more violent in generations past than today. The difference is that as time progressed, whites became more civilized whereas with blacks, they became more uncivilized. So I don't know if Jim Crow had anything to do with that.

You should read Sowell's book. He lays out very clear evidence that it was leftist brainwashing.

I agree with that. But that doesn't explain the violent behavior or criminality by blacks. Yes it could be culture, but it's culture they wish to preserve.

Blacks can become wealthy and still be involved in crime. It could be a violent attack on their spouse, dog fights, murders like these rap guys get involved in, and even political like telling the cops two guys in MAGA hats assaulted him for being gay.

It's understandable how some people are violent because that's what it takes to survive. But once out of that kind of environment, there is no reason to continue that violent or criminal behavior. If you have always disliked it, it's something you should easily walk away from if given the chance and never turn back.

There's one very good reason: because those people have been brainwashed to believe that's "authentic black culture", and to behave in a civilized manner is "acting white".

The ironic thing being that they actually acquired that "authentic black culture" from white people, and black people from other countries tend to look at them like they're nuts.

Often, yes. Could be why they feel that behaving the way too many black people in America do is silly. When you come from real horror and deprivation, it's hard to feel like "He disrespected me" is grounds for beating someone half to death.

Why is it talking to a liberal is like talking to a brick wall? What don't you understand about we can never get rid of guns in this country? All we can do is disarm the good people. That only makes things worse.
We can get rid of guns in this country the same way we have gotten rid of cigarettes ......social pressure

Nobody confiscated cigarettes. But smokers found their spouses and children did not want to be around them. Same will happen with guns.

Plenty of people still smokes cigarettes. I'm having one right now. How long have recreational narcotics been illegal? All of my life. Yet we have a worse problem now than we did 30 years ago. We have record high overdose deaths and predicted to increase every year.

Drinking and driving is illegal, yet we have constant stories about drunks getting on the highway in the wrong direction and killing themselves and others in head on collisions all the time.

You are never going to stop the law breakers no matter what laws you have. That's why they are criminals; they don't listen to the law. All it will really do is increase the cost of illegal firearms making them more worth killing for.
Cigarette smoking is 25 percent of what it once was. Fewer people smoke and smokers smoke less. It can be done with guns

Women telling men they don’t want a gun in the house
Fewer places to shoot
Fathers no longer teaching sons to shoot
Fewer people hunting

Wow, smoking is down 25%. Guess that means people don't want cancer. Even with that, cancer from smoking kills 130,659
people a year. So, come back when gun deaths reach 130,000 annually.,

33,000 is enough

Nope. YOU want to compare it to smoking, so come back when the consequences are the same.

Often, yes. Could be why they feel that behaving the way too many black people in America do is silly. When you come from real horror and deprivation, it's hard to feel like "He disrespected me" is grounds for beating someone half to death.

In my neighborhood they killed my mailman for five dollars. Then around the corner from me, they shot and killed a gas station attendant for fifty bucks in the drawer, and the attendant just backed away from the register and let the guy take what he wanted. Five years before that at the same station, they killed an off duty attendant for telling a guy they had a "no hoodie" policy in the station and he had to remove it.

In my neighborhood they killed my mailman for five dollars. Then around the corner from me, they shot and killed a gas station attendant for fifty bucks in the drawer, and the attendant just backed away from the register and let the guy take what he wanted. Five years before that at the same station, they killed an off duty attendant for telling a guy they had a "no hoodie" policy in the station and he had to remove it.

You should move.

Ah, the joys of living in a diverse multicultural urban environment.
Love it....I get to practice my 4 languages. I had Korean BBQ and heading to a taco stand in a few minutes (ran by illegals).

Hopefully nobody stabs you on the way there

Being stabbed is good, because knives are much more moral than guns. Apparently, you're less dead that way, or something.
Guys are more lethal.
Why America bas a gun violence epidemic eventhough guns are available to the masses contrary to most of the world?

It's due in large part to the influence of hispanic and black thug culture, and how this lifestyle is glorified by the entertainment media.
Entertainment is ran by Hispanics and blacks?? And whites dont produce criminals, mass shooters, church burners, kid molesters, rapists ?

Guns makes it easy to commit a tragedy...is proven by statistics that those that own guns are more likely to die from them.
23 years in a gun free country: 0 mass shootings, 0 deaths at schools, unheared of killings in work places like here.
Robberies are committed by bats or knives, worse case scenario if you donr hand the robbers the money you will end up with stitches, if they had guns you can say goodbye to the world.

Again you are numb to gun violence, you grew up in this environment you didnt live in a less violent environment.

I lived and grew up in very non-violent areas. Then the blacks moved in and everything changed. So what do you want me to do about that? Thank your Democrat politicians and HUD for it.
Blame also those who screwed the blacks from slavery, segregation to what we see now.
I lived in a big city , and we had some super rough neighborhoods, drugs and all....people get stabbed but hardly ever get killed...now if they had access to guns we would be just like any other US city.

Sorry, what percentage of your country's population is black? You can tell us about your "superiority" on race issues when YOU don't live in a country that's almost entirely white.

And you'll excuse me if I don't think it's an improvement to be stabbed with a knife instead of shot with an "eeeevil" gun.
My country is an African country....
So now you blaming rape and crimes on blacks ?

Nope. I'm saying that if you live in a homogenous country, you have nothing to tell us about racism and race relations. The fact that your country is, in fact, a reverse homogeny from those we normally hear utterly-unearned preening and self-righteousness doesn't change that fact.

Or, to put it in words someone who's stupid enough to be a leftist can understand, call me when you don't live in a racist heaven.
It has nothing do with race...American culture is plagued with violence...just look at the president of the country (promotes beating people in his rallies, call people names, agressive, changes attacks all day along) part of the population has be a lot worse, and with the easy access to guns...the US has fatalities in numbers that exceeds those of wars.

Ah, the joys of living in a diverse multicultural urban environment.
Love it....I get to practice my 4 languages. I had Korean BBQ and heading to a taco stand in a few minutes (ran by illegals).

Hopefully nobody stabs you on the way there

Being stabbed is good, because knives are much more moral than guns. Apparently, you're less dead that way, or something.
Guys are more lethal.
Why America bas a gun violence epidemic eventhough guns are available to the masses contrary to most of the world?

No, guns are no more lethal than any other weapon. They're just more convenient.

The real question here is, "Why do dumbfucks who don't live in America actually think they know more about it than people who are actually here?" And the follow-up question: "Who the fuck asked a bunch of no-nothing foreign twats for their advice on how to run things in a culture they know nothing about?"

Your pissant racist paradise works for you, you just go on with yourself. If you ever become a major world power that people clamor to get into, MAYBE your opinion on how it's done will matter. Until then, you're like a rat trying to tell an eagle that he's flying wrong.
You just proved my point, aggressive and ready to blow up. You have anger issues and you need help.

Who do you think is responsible for most of our crimes, whites?

You need to look at statistics for that answer. In the US, you are eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a white. And blacks only make up about 13% of our population.

As for your country, you never said what country that actually is. Probably afraid somebody will look it up to show it's not the utopia you claim it is. After all, you live here now; at least that's what you said a couple months ago.
African Americans were a subject of segregation and racism and that's why we see what we see.
No I'm happy to tell you that I'm from Morocco and a proud American.
We never had a school shooting, mass shooting (except for couple of terrorist attacks l, that most countries had)

Now Google is your friend....I live in both countries. We have different races, we have sub saharan migrants....so we have same ingredients as the US almost, except of the availability of guns.

You need to look at statistics for that answer. In the US, you are eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a white. And blacks only make up about 13% of our population.

As for your country, you never said what country that actually is. Probably afraid somebody will look it up to show it's not the utopia you claim it is. After all, you live here now; at least that's what you said a couple months ago.
African Americans were a subject of segregation and racism and that's why we see what we see.
We never had a school shooting, mass shooting (except for couple of terrorist attacks l, that most countries had)

Now Google is your friend....I live in both countries. We have different races, we have sub saharan migrants....so we have same ingredients as the US almost, except of the availability of guns.

It certainly shows too. I don't know anything about Morocco, but just doing a quick search, here is what I found:

Gender violence
Violence against Moroccan women remains widespread and a largely taboo subject in the country, according to research data.

In 2009, a national survey reported that 62.8 percent of women had experienced physical, psychological, sexual or economic abuse.

Of the sample interviewed, 55 percent reported "conjugal" violence and 13.5 percent reported "familial" violence.

It also became a hot issue last August after a video was posted on the internet showing a young woman on a bus being sexually molested by a group of boys while the driver and passengers ignored her appeals for help.

This sent shockwaves throughout the country and intensified calls for more to be done in the kingdom.

According to AFP news agency, about 1,600 cases of rape were heard by Moroccan courts last year, twice as many as previous years.

Morocco criminalises violence against women and sexual harassment

So it seems, you have a country of defenseless women who are constantly being abused. Furthermore as the article points out, this "new law" to protect women doesn't include spousal rape or abuse. It's apparently perfectly legal.

Here, a woman (wife or otherwise) not only has legal protection against a male, she also has firearm protection. And in our country, the law states that a person (in this case a woman) has the legal right to use deadly force against an attacker she believes will cause her serious bodily injury or death. Perfectly legal.

Maybe when you go back to Morocco, take a few guns back with you for your sisters and female cousins. I'm sure it will help them sleep better at night, just as our American females can thanks to the Second Amendment.

It certainly shows too. I don't know anything about Morocco, but just doing a quick search, here is what I found:

Gender violence
Violence against Moroccan women remains widespread and a largely taboo subject in the country, according to research data.

In 2009, a national survey reported that 62.8 percent of women had experienced physical, psychological, sexual or economic abuse.

Of the sample interviewed, 55 percent reported "conjugal" violence and 13.5 percent reported "familial" violence.

It also became a hot issue last August after a video was posted on the internet showing a young woman on a bus being sexually molested by a group of boys while the driver and passengers ignored her appeals for help.

This sent shockwaves throughout the country and intensified calls for more to be done in the kingdom.

According to AFP news agency, about 1,600 cases of rape were heard by Moroccan courts last year, twice as many as previous years.

So it seems, you have a country of defenseless women who are constantly being abused. Furthermore as the article points out, this "new law" to protect women doesn't include spousal rape or abuse. It's apparently perfectly legal.

Here, a woman (wife or otherwise) not only has legal protection against a male, she also has firearm protection. And in our country, the law states that a person (in this case a woman) has the legal right to use deadly force against an attacker she believes will cause her serious bodily injury or death. Perfectly legal.

Maybe when you go back to Morocco, take a few guns back with you for your sisters and female cousins. I'm sure it will help them sleep better at night, just as our American females can thanks to the Second Amendment.
Hahahahaha I knew you gonna try and Google your way to it. I lived there half of my life and i visit frequently and here is what someone who loves both America and Morocco can tell you:

I RATHER be a woman in Morocco than in the US.
A little Moroccan girl can play in the streets without being kidnapped, raped and later killed (super rare)
Moroccan girls as little as 7 walk to school on their own without the fear of being kidnapped, unlike here.
Moroccan women dont get kidnapped raped, killed and buried as often and frequent as the US.
We have more women in our parliament than US women in congress.
You come to any Moroccan neighborhood you disrespect a female your ass get kicked....unlike here everyone wants to get under her panties.
We give our seats to women in buses and other places, we carry heavy loads for them AMD so forth....we respect our moms unlike here they get called bitches and all sorta names....if you disrespect woman in the street that's a pass to get your ass kicked.
I can go on and on.

Gender violence

Hahahahaha I knew you gonna try and Google your way to it. I lived there half of my life and i visit frequently and here is what someone who loves both America and Morocco can tell you:

A little Moroccan girl can play in the streets without being kidnapped, raped and later killed (super rare)
Moroccan girls as little as 7 walk to school on their own without the fear of being kidnapped, unlike here.
Moroccan women dont get kidnapped raped, killed and buried as often and frequent as the US.
You come to any Moroccan neighborhood you disrespect a female your ass get kicked....unlike here everyone wants to get under her panties.
We give our seats to women in buses and other places, we carry heavy loads for them AMD so forth....we respect our moms unlike here they get called bitches and all sorta names....if you disrespect woman in the street that's a pass to get your ass kicked.
I can go on and on.

And that must be why people are trying to move to Morocco in such great numbers....right? Versus the U.S.....right?

Gender violence

I can go on and on.

And that must be why people are trying to move to Morocco in such great numbers....right? Versus the U.S.....right?
Not as much as the US but we have a sizable migrant community and expats from mainly from Europe.
And btw just a fun fact Morocco was the first country to recoganize the independence of the IS, and the first American building outside the US was in Morocco.

Last edited:

Gender violence

I can go on and on.

You can go on and on all you like, but this link states differently.

You give your bus seats to women, for what, so they can be raped by teens and nobody does anything?

Yes, you have less crimes in Morocco because you have a population less than California. The US has nearly ten times that population. As for representation, Morocco has 21% of women in their parliament and the US Congress has 23%, so you fail on that claim as well.

Moroccan women don't get kidnapped, raped and beaten by strangers, yet it apparently happens all the time by their husbands and that's okay. Nobody is "kicking their ass."

Gender violence

I can go on and on.

You can go on and on all you like, but this link states differently.

You give your bus seats to women, for what, so they can be raped by teens and nobody does anything?

Yes, you have less crimes in Morocco because you have a population less than California. The US has nearly ten times that population. As for representation, Morocco has 21% of women in their parliament and the US Congress has 23%, so you fail on that claim as well.

Moroccan women don't get kidnapped, raped and beaten by strangers, yet it apparently happens all the time by their husbands and that's okay. Nobody is "kicking their ass."
We talking ratio of crimes the size of population has nothing to do it.
Moroccans value human life more, hence they have less murders than the US by far.
And yes Moroccan parliament always had more representation of women in recent years than its counter part especially the GOP part of it.

Oh and speaking of marital rape in the US:

• re committed by husbands, common-law partners, or boyfriends.
  • Twenty-nine percent of all sexual assaults of adult women were committed by husbands, common-law partners, or boyfriends.
  • Nine percent of all reported rapes were committed by a husband or an ex-husband.
  • Up to 30 percent of women asking for spousal support or maintenance in a divorce have reported at least one forced sexual assault by a partner.
  • When there is domestic violence in a relationship, the risk of marital rape increases by 70 percent.
  • Women with religious backgrounds were more likely to accept marital rape because of a fear of a spouse committing adultery or being cast as a sinner from a resulting divorce.

Why do people carry guns?
In case they have to kill somebody

I’m 62 years old and never been close to a situation where I needed to kill someone. That would be a lot of gun carrying for no reason

Isn't free choice a wonderful thing?
How many times have you had to kill someone?

How pathetic is someone who has to carry a gun to get his mail?

Multiculturalism leads to conflict. Homogeneous communities are safer. It's always been so throughout history. It's a goddamn no brainer.

People of different races can live together in peace, but people of different cultures can't.

Most black people are not like white people with different color skin. They are completely different people in almost every way. They dress differently, talk differently, have different values, have different opinions on politics and authority, different names.

When government decided to force these two groups of people together, it became nothing but a problem. You can't force the lion to live with the hyena. They would have to decide for themselves to live with each other for there to be any peace.

I think black people are slightly more predisposed to random acts of aggression than whites for the same reason they tend to be better at sports that require a lot of endurance and strength. These biological differences are exacerbated by black culture, gangs and the media filling their heads full of resentment.

It was capitalists abandoning the inner cities
Blacks flocked to the cities for manufacturing jobs
Those jobs left
The low skilled workers were left without a means to support themselves or their families
Democrats provided food and housing support

Democrats get blamed for a plantation

Not long ago, I walked to the mailbox, and along my route I saw a Copperhead snake. For those who are uninformed about this particular snake, it is venomous. A healthy adult probably will not die from the bite, providing that they receive medical attention promptly. However, children, and elderly, will find the bite far more deadly. Not to mention pets. Everyone on my street has dogs, and I have cats as well. Additionally my neighbor is in his 80’s, and he would probably find the bite life threatening.

So this snake was a danger to my pets, my neighbors, and the children who live a quarter mile away.

I pulled the pistol I habitually carry, and shot the snake. I was in my yard, in my neighborhood, if you can call it a neighborhood to live in such a rural area. Yet I was armed, because this is not the first wildlife threat I’ve found myself facing. We also have Wild Boar, which are very aggressive and potentially dangerous or deadly. Coyotes are heard from time to time as they roam along the wooded areas that take up a vast majority of the space out here.

I did not go looking for the snake. I did not go out of my way searching for it. I found it on my normal path, walking to the mailbox in my rural area, on my land. In my yard, the area with grass and such.

So why carry a gun? Because if I had to turn around and rush to the house to get the pistol, the snake may have moved, and been difficult, or impossible to locate. Perhaps he would have returned to the woods, where I sometimes walk, to check the property, but never in a hunting frame of mind. That snake might have bitten my dog, my cats, or my neighbors pets. It might have bitten my neighbor, the old man who has his mailbox positioned next to mine. It might have bitten a child. The best you could hope for is an expensive trip to the Emergency Room, sucking your cash out to pay for the care you would need to minimize the danger.

There is much truth in the old saying. It is better to have, and not need, than to need and not have. There are. Probably a dozen more Copperheads within two hundred yards of where I sit. In the woods, or marshy areas. Hunting and living, and just as much of a danger to the neighborhood as the one I shot. I did not break the law. In Georgia, you can kill venomous snakes, but not non venomous snakes. The experts tell you to take two steps back, and run away if you come across one. That is not my way. It leaves the problem for another. It leaves the danger for my 80 year old neighbor, his dog, or the dogs two doors down who meander over to say hello now and then.

It leaves the danger for the children, who ride their bikes up and down the dirt road.

So why do you need to carry a gun? Because there are more dangers than the odd robbery, or attempted murder. Because the world is filled with threats, two legged, four legged, and even no legs at all. With a gun, you have a much better chance of survival than without. With a gun, you do not guarantee survival, but you increase your odds dramatically.

Yes, accidents are going to happen, just as they do with cars and drivers. Yes, people are going to use the gun to criminally harm another. And yes, people who have guns are going to die before they can get the thing into play. I didn’t say it was a miracle answer, I just said it increases your odds of survival. No one can guarantee your safety or protection. The best that they, or I, can do is give you a fighting chance at survival. Be it from a Copperhead, or a Shitheaded thug. If you choose to take no action to protect yourself, that is your choice, and I’ll respect it. But do not try and take that right from others, because I won’t respect that.
Yet another thread illustrating the childish ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

Citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so – such as the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Exercising a fundamental right isn’t predicated on a ‘need’ – it’s a right that simply exists immune from attack by the state.

We can get rid of guns in this country the same way we have gotten rid of cigarettes ......social pressure

Nobody confiscated cigarettes. But smokers found their spouses and children did not want to be around them. Same will happen with guns.

Plenty of people still smokes cigarettes. I'm having one right now. How long have recreational narcotics been illegal? All of my life. Yet we have a worse problem now than we did 30 years ago. We have record high overdose deaths and predicted to increase every year.

Drinking and driving is illegal, yet we have constant stories about drunks getting on the highway in the wrong direction and killing themselves and others in head on collisions all the time.

You are never going to stop the law breakers no matter what laws you have. That's why they are criminals; they don't listen to the law. All it will really do is increase the cost of illegal firearms making them more worth killing for.
Cigarette smoking is 25 percent of what it once was. Fewer people smoke and smokers smoke less. It can be done with guns

Women telling men they don’t want a gun in the house
Fewer places to shoot
Fathers no longer teaching sons to shoot
Fewer people hunting

Wow, smoking is down 25%. Guess that means people don't want cancer. Even with that, cancer from smoking kills 130,659
people a year. So, come back when gun deaths reach 130,000 annually.,

33,000 is enough

Nope. YOU want to compare it to smoking, so come back when the consequences are the same.

Nobody outlawed smoking
It became socially unacceptable

Same needs to be done with guns. The American gun culture is dwindling

People of different races can live together in peace, but people of different cultures can't.

Most black people are not like white people with different color skin. They are completely different people in almost every way. They dress differently, talk differently, have different values, have different opinions on politics and authority, different names.

When government decided to force these two groups of people together, it became nothing but a problem. You can't force the lion to live with the hyena. They would have to decide for themselves to live with each other for there to be any peace.

It was capitalists abandoning the inner cities
Blacks flocked to the cities for manufacturing jobs
Those jobs left
The low skilled workers were left without a means to support themselves or their families
Democrats provided food and housing support

Democrats get blamed for a plantation

Or they left for the same reason they did here.

When bussing was instituted, people with money moved out of the city and into the burbs or country. That left you with a city of people who couldn't afford to move; poorer people. That meant less and less tax revenue to the city, and they tried to recoup some of those losses on businesses. Then the businesses moved.

But Oh! Democrats put all those people on welfare! With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Forum List

Back