Why do you not care that oil executives are laughing at you

Murhy

May 24, 2013
Think for just a few moments about the technological advances that have taken place within the last 100 years. Computers used to take up an entire room, and now we hold the power of the world wide web in our hands. These are recent advances.

Do you believe for even a split second that we are incapable of mass producing an affordable automobile that runs off of the God given source of FREE UNLIMITED RENEWABLE ENERGY.

(Im talking about the sun)

Of course we are capable. These are changes that SHOULD be made.

We just dont care enough....but why dont we?

Think for just a few moments about the technological advances that have taken place within the last 100 years. Computers used to take up an entire room, and now we hold the power of the world wide web in our hands. These are recent advances.

Do you believe for even a split second that we are incapable of mass producing an affordable automobile that runs off of the God given source of FREE UNLIMITED RENEWABLE ENERGY.

First, learn about energy density, then we can talk.

First, learn about energy density, then we can talk.

Useful energy. Nailed it. Thats the problem. Not money. My mistake! Thanks for clearing that up for me! :razz:

Until we get Fusion reactors up and running, there isn't going to be any "free energy" source. Still probably a hundred years away from that. Until then, I'll enjoy my V8 daily driver.

You're Welcome.

OIL is god given!
Ask God to explore for it.
Ask God to spend an average of $100 million to find a dry hole!
Ask God to then if oil found to drill for it.
Ask God to then transport crude to refinery.
Ask God to the refine the Oil to gas.
Ask God to deliver the gas to your local station.

NOTE all those steps would have cost God something.. may not be money but something!

If it weren't for those damned oil executives, we'd all be flying in UFOs powered by our thoughts.

BASTARDS!!!

And what about the Scott Paper Company executives, huh? We're still wiping our asses with the same old toilet paper our grandparents used! Don't tell me THAT isn't a conspiracy!

BAS TURDS!!!

We should of at least had solar-powered jetpacks by now. All the comic books I read as a kid promised we'd have jetpacks by the year 2000.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you. A CONSPIRACY!11!

Forum List

Back