Why do you support Donald Trump? List your reasons

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
People explaining why they support and will vote for Donald Trump
  1. A Liberal Who Wants America to Win––“I feel that Trump is our only hope in this next election. This is coming from someone who voted for Obama in the last election!”

2. An Anarchist Who Revels in Destruction––“Like the joker from The Dark Knight, I just want to see the world burn.”
  3. Trump is Low Risk, High Reward––“I will vote for Donald Trump (and to a lesser extent Bernie Sanders) because he represents hope… And how much damage can he really do?”

This should maybe go in the special forum for the nominees??? Well, unless it is meant to start arguments....per the rules.

• Banned
This should maybe go in the special forum for the nominees??? Well, unless it is meant to start arguments....per the rules.
you could argue against the reasons listed? Example someone might say he is a great business man , an argument could be he went bankrupt and owed creditors for his businesses

Yeah, probably so. I already gave my reasons in the forum I mentioned above.

His team will be the best EVA; plus he'll put the Clintons in jail where they belong!!

Greg

Because picking businessmen as leaders did very well for Indonesians.

Clinton makes money from bribes. Donald makes money from managing his biz well and implementing fair rules.

Which one I would like if I were American?

That's pretty obvious. I pick businessmen over politician 1000 times. Works well in my country.

Here, read Trump, You’re Hired!!!! – Get Rich Bang Babes

Because picking businessmen as leaders did very well for Indonesians.

Clinton makes money from bribes. Donald makes money from managing his biz well and implementing fair rules.

Which one I would like if I were American?

That's pretty obvious. I pick businessmen over politician 1000 times. Works well in my country.

Here, read Trump, You’re Hired!!!! – Get Rich Bang Babes
agreed

Forum List

Back