Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want

from them?? What do you think they will do??

Rule according to the Constitution.

Imagine that.

Please list them, rule according to the constitution means squat.
Thanks for exposing yourself as an Activist Constitution Hating Liberal.

If a Supreme Court Justice doesn't rule according to The Constitution, what is he supposed to use?

His Feelings? That is for Left Wing Activists who ignore The Law.

I believe in the first amendment and I think they have the second wrong. I believe in We the people, not we the congress. I want changes in the Constitution just like Kav does , but not the same ones. I want to get rid of the EC, no longer needed, we all can read, and most are educated enough to vote. The constitution is almost 250 years old and needs updating.

like repealing Roe v. Wade
I would like to see Roe v. Wade reversed, just as a matter of principle. A reversal would have virtually no impact on the rate of abortion, however.

Allow insurance companies to opt out of birth control?

<snip>
End ACA for good.
Absolutely. The government has no business, literally, telling businesses what perks they MUST offer to their employees, nor does the government have any business telling insurance companies they must provide birth control coverage.

Make no laws concerning guns.
Only a tiny, tiny fraction of Americans believe we should have NO gun laws. It has long been decided by both "liberal" and "conservative" judges that some gun regulations are well within Constitutional limits.

Start saying prayers in public schools.
Okay, we'll all get down on rugs and pray to Allah in public school every day. ;)

End all social programs , except for vets.

As with gun regulations, only a tiny, tiny number of Americans think we should not have any social welfare programs. And you will never see anything close to a majority in support of such nonsense. Nor will you ever see more than a single lone judge ever say they are unconstitutional. You probably won't even see one.

Well I guess we can have national healthcare and you can take it or leave it.

I would like to see Roe v. Wade reversed, just as a matter of principle. A reversal would have virtually no impact on the rate of abortion, however.

<snip>
End ACA for good.
Absolutely. The government has no business, literally, telling businesses what perks they MUST offer to their employees, nor does the government have any business telling insurance companies they must provide birth control coverage.

Only a tiny, tiny fraction of Americans believe we should have NO gun laws. It has long been decided by both "liberal" and "conservative" judges that some gun regulations are well within Constitutional limits.

Okay, we'll all get down on rugs and pray to Allah in public school every day. ;)

As with gun regulations, only a tiny, tiny number of Americans think we should not have any social welfare programs. And you will never see anything close to a majority in support of such nonsense. Nor will you ever see more than a single lone judge ever say they are unconstitutional. You probably won't even see one.

Well I guess we can have national healthcare and you can take it or leave it.
I do believe that if Donald Trump is given a Democratic Congress, he will make socialized medicine (a.k.a. Universal Health Care, a.k.a. Medicare For All) his number one domestic agenda item.

Trump is a liberal, and he has always been an advocate for socialized medicine, and still is.

And even a conservative court will find UHC to be constitutional.

Stops left wing Judicial Activism

What stops right wing judicial activism?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
When you can find an example of that come back and talk with us adults.
I have not seen anyone provide an example of left wing judicial activism.

Federal judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's third attempt at travel ban
So you consider protecting the Constitution to be "activism".

Got it.

Stops left wing Judicial Activism

What stops right wing judicial activism?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
When you can find an example of that come back and talk with us adults.
I have not seen anyone provide an example of left wing judicial activism.

Federal judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's third attempt at travel ban
So you consider protecting the Constitution to be "activism".

Got it.

No, I consider a judge ruling against a law that's been on the books for years as activism. You do know the job of the judge is to rule if a law was followed or not, don't you?

No, I consider a judge ruling against a law that's been on the books for years as activism. You do know the job of the judge is to rule if a law was followed or not, don't you?

The Hawaiian judge's reasons were sound. Did you read your whole link?

Just list them:

End SSM

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

If you’re going to use a strawman argument, you have to at least make it somewhat believable for it to be effective. You shouldn’t do it in the first place, but if you’re going to be intellectually dishonest, at least make an attempt at being somewhat convincing.

As a dude, I decided my Halloween costume this year is going to be a handmaidens tale outfit...it’s going to be epic.

The Hawaiian judge's reasons were sound. Did you read your whole link?

I read it, and no it's not sound.

If you get caught smoking a joint, and the fine for such an offense is $50.00, but the judge doesn't like that fine, so he sentences you to three years in prison, that's judicial activism.

Ban-Of-Muslims-And-Others-Already-U.S.-Law-8-U.S.-Code-1182.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 20
Protect the rights of the citizen and limit the power of the federal government.
This is a completely meaningless throwaway expression. It's about as useful to the conversation as saying, "Freedom, duh!"

Be more specific, and I would wager there are people who believe the laws you would abandon "protect the rights of citizens".
No. It is exactly what federal judges should do.

Sadly, the judicial branch has done nothing to limit the excesses committed by the executive and legislative branches. So much for separation of powers and the system of checks and balances. Essentially all three branches do the bidding of the ruling class, to the detriment of the people.

Just list them:

End SSM

Get rid of public schools.

End the EPA.

End ACA for good.

It was a right wing elected court who were for roe vs wade, based on the Constitutional rights of women.
Roe v. Wade Was Decided By A Republican-Nominated Supreme Court | HuffPost

They will not over turn their own S.C. justices decision.

Why do you want right wing judges on the bench, what do you want
All will become clear over time, one reversed Judicial Activism decision at a time... patience... patience...

Forum List

Back