Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

The average citizen is stupid. Are you equally prepared to say that they shouldn't have the right to speak freely? To vote? The average citizen is innocent. Shall we do away with their right to privacy a la the 4th amendment?

How many kids were killed using free speech? Thanks for missing the point.

You guys need to think your witty responses through before typing them out.

What about assault doctors, do you have a problem with them? How many millions of kids have to be murdered by assault doctors before they are banned? If it's all about saving the lives of kids, doctors whose only job is killing, need to to be banned. Nobody really needs to have an abortion.

Pretty hard to kill something that hasn't been born yet, but obviously that's another topic. Nice try though.

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Why does anyone actually think there is any difference between a shooter with 1 30 round clip, and one with 3 10 round clips?
Because nobody but a highly-trained soldier can possibly swap out a magazine in under ten minutes.

True story.

i know, its real hard to push a button, let the magazine drop to the ground and slip in another.

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

Using your logic then nothing created since the founding is covered by the Constitution. You know things like cell phones and privacy, Dumb ass.

"Never let a disaster go to waste."

What bothers me is that this is just such a convenient disaster. Obama and the totalitarians couldn't have asked for a more perfect disaster if they had planned it themselves....
I was considering that the other day. It's almost too perfect.

If I thought this Administration could do anything more complicated than picking their own noses without royally fucking it up, I'd almost consider the possibility that it was a conspiracy.

Just the fact that you would even entertain this idea is proof enough that you are neither stable or mature enough to possess a deadly weapon.

Why does anyone actually think there is any difference between a shooter with 1 30 round clip, and one with 3 10 round clips?
Because nobody but a highly-trained soldier can possibly swap out a magazine in under ten minutes.

True story.

i know, its real hard to push a button, let the magazine drop to the ground and slip in another.

And with a little practice...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLniuMpgM1I]WORLDS FASTEST MAG CHANGE - YouTube[/ame]

What bothers me is that this is just such a convenient disaster. Obama and the totalitarians couldn't have asked for a more perfect disaster if they had planned it themselves....

If I thought this Administration could do anything more complicated than picking their own noses without royally fucking it up, I'd almost consider the possibility that it was a conspiracy.

Just the fact that you would even entertain this idea is proof enough that you are neither stable or mature enough to possess a deadly weapon.

but 9/11 was an inside job right?

True story.

Right. Exactly why semi-automatic weapons should be restricted.

True story.

And with a little practice...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLniuMpgM1I]WORLDS FASTEST MAG CHANGE - YouTube[/ame]

yea, even with a stripper clip I can reload a WWII mosin nagant or Kar 98 in about 3 seconds.

a larger capacity mag is not the problem

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

Using your logic then nothing created since the founding is covered by the Constitution. You know things like cell phones and privacy, Dumb ass.

Zzzzzzzzzz. When was the last time someone went on a killing spree using privacy.

Fuck, you idiots are literally lemmings. My argument isn't perfect but its sure as shit way more sound than these so-called rebuttals you brainiacs are so proud of.

Last edited:

but 9/11 was an inside job right?

Who said that? That's fucking ridiculous as well.

True story.

Funny... I never saw that mentioned in the 2A. It said the Right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed... Last I checked, restricting is infringing.

no one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every american should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

using your logic then nothing created since the founding is covered by the constitution. You know things like cell phones and privacy, dumb ass.

zzzzzzzzzz. When was the last time someone went on a killing spree using privacy.

Fuck, you idiots are literally lemmings. My argument is perfect but its sure as shit way more sound than these so-called rebuttals you brainiacs are so proud of.

The fact that people like you are in government is precisely why the Founders enumerated the right to keep and bear firearms.

True story.

If i had a sword or a machete I could kill as many kids in a school as this guy did with semi automatic before i was stopped. don't kid yourself.

Forum List

Back