Why does Barry get to have guns protectnig him but Libs want to dis-arm American citizens?

I'm sure that sounds like a really profound question to a RWNJ gun nut. A sane person sees how they are totally unrelated things.

Show me any legislation that disarms the American people or prevents you from hiring armed guards

I don't oppose a one mile fence around the White House.. I do oppose a two thousand mile fence as excessive

67236029.jpg

White House security incident: Suspect shot, in custody - CNNPolitics.com

Liberals: NO GUNS!
-- Guarded my people with guns

Liberals: NO WALLS!
- Then tear down the one at the WH and those surrounding many of our politicians' homes...

Feel free to lead by example, politicians / Hillary / Barry...
Because Liberals believe they know what is best for everyone. What is most strange to me is they want edge closer and closer to only allowing police and the military to have access to firearms, but they hate and don't trust the police and the military.

- Then tear down the one at the WH and those surrounding many of our politicians' homes...

Guess you missed the part today when Trump was speaking at the NRA convention, and all people on the premises were disarmed of not only guns, but knives as well.

Oh............and can we talk about the SS protection that Trump is currently enjoying?

Because Liberals believe they know what is best for everyone. What is most strange to me is they want edge closer and closer to only allowing police and the military to have access to firearms, but they hate and don't trust the police and the military.

I keep hearing that, but I'm a liberal, and that doesn't describe me or any other liberal I know.

Guess you missed the part today when Trump was speaking at the NRA convention, and all people on the premises were disarmed of not only guns, but knives as well.

Oh............and can we talk about the SS protection that Trump is currently enjoying?
The NRA thing, from what I understand, is a policy of the center where the convention takes place. Probably related to insurance and fucking lawyers.

As for Trump'ss protection detail, are you saying President Obama can refuse Secret Service protection?

Trump on gun policy. Feel free to post Hillary's view on guns in your reply, ABikerSailor :

Donald Trump, New Gun Plan: Nationwide Concealed Carry, Remove Bans On All Guns, Fix Mental Health Problem
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump released a policy proposal on Friday outlining the importance of the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms. The paper also endorses a nationwide right to carry a concealed weapon, reforming the country's background check system and advocates for the elimination of all gun and magazine bans.

"The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear," the billionaire businessman writes in his gun rights platform published on his website. "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed upon. Period ... The constitution doesn't create that right - it ensures that the government can't take it away.
"

- Your Daily Journal - yourdailyjournal.com
Voicing his support for the Second Amendment, Trump argued that the recent massacre in Paris would have “would have played out differently with the bullets flying in the other direction.”

“Paris has some of the toughest gun laws in the world, folks,” he said. “We have a mental health problem and we have to solve the mental health problem, but we need to protect the Second Amendment.

Trump: Arm teachers to stop school massacres - CNNPolitics.com
Donald Trump said Saturday that had teachers been armed at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, the deadly shooting there this week would not have been as tragic.

Trump has previously cited mental health issues, not guns, as the biggest cause of shootings in the U.S. But his comments on Saturday are his most extensive and emotionally charged about firearms since he launched his campaign in June, as he spoke about his personal gun ownership and elicited his biggest applause of the afternoon in discussing gun rights.
"By the way, it was a gun-free zone," he said at a campaign event in Franklin, Tennessee. "Let me tell you, if you had a couple teachers with guns in that room, you would have been a hell of a lot better off.
"

I keep hearing that, but I'm a liberal, and that doesn't describe me or any other liberal I know.
Nonetheless, it's the LWers who think gang violence and domestic disputes can be solved by restricting guns.

Nonetheless, it's the LWers who think gang violence and domestic disputes can be solved by restricting guns.

And RWs have no solutions to anything, just endless cries of victimization.

------------------------------- I don't know the particulars but the disarming is probably due to existing rules from the owners of the building where the convention is being held BSailor .

Last edited:

----------------- and according to the Trump he is always carrying a firearm BSailor .

Ya... Chicago is a great example how great that works.

Forum List

Back