Why does Barry get to have guns protectnig him but Libs want to dis-arm American citizens?

White House security incident: Suspect shot, in custody - CNNPolitics.com

Liberals: NO GUNS!
-- Guarded my people with guns

Liberals: NO WALLS!
- Then tear down the one at the WH and those surrounding many of our politicians' homes...

Feel free to lead by example, politicians / Hillary / Barry...
True rightwing ignorance and stupidity, and a moronic thread premise that fails as both a straw man fallacy and false comparison fallacy.

‘Liberals’ don’t want to ‘disarm’ anyone – that’s a ridiculous lie.

And the president being afforded protection has nothing whatsoever to do with citizens owning guns.

- Then tear down the one at the WH and those surrounding many of our politicians' homes...

Because Liberals believe they know what is best for everyone. What is most strange to me is they want edge closer and closer to only allowing police and the military to have access to firearms, but they hate and don't trust the police and the military.

I keep hearing that, but I'm a liberal, and that doesn't describe me or any other liberal I know.
Nonetheless, it's the LWers who think gang violence and domestic disputes can be solved by restricting guns.
Ya... Chicago is a great example how great that works.
This post is a great example of the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

cjEPZTUfHUpafk9rsjrIy9T9bi0_zpsjdnazszy.jpg

When has Obama ever said you couldn't have security?

You are just making shit up

So, CCJ, you have nothing intelligent to contribute is what you're saying...got it.

Because Liberals believe they know what is best for everyone. What is most strange to me is they want edge closer and closer to only allowing police and the military to have access to firearms, but they hate and don't trust the police and the military.

I keep hearing that, but I'm a liberal, and that doesn't describe me or any other liberal I know.
Nonetheless, it's the LWers who think gang violence and domestic disputes can be solved by restricting guns.
I know.....way too many guns

This post is a great example of the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.
Of course you couldn't point out WHY... IDIOT.

Oh now c'mon.... they have the STRICTEST GUN LAWS in the NATION... there's not too many guns...

Oh now c'mon.... they have the STRICTEST GUN LAWS in the NATION... there's not too many guns...

With red state Indiana with some of the most lax gun laws right outside city limits

With red state Indiana with some of the most lax gun laws right outside city limits
OOOoooohh... blame it on Indiana... I see... when all else fails DEFLECT.

When are red states going to learn!

RW / CCJ, why has Obama armed Mexican Drug Cartels, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida, and ISIS, but wants to disarm American citizens?

I think it has to do with the Barbara Boxer story posted today. BB said Sanders supporters, frightened her, made her scared for her life.

Sanders supporters are those who have witnessed the election fraud and political DNC crap designed to ensure Hillary gets the nomination, have gotten tired of it, and have started to 'push back'.

For the 1st time the self-appointed rulers are seeing the sheep rise up, push back, and the fear of revolt scares the hell out of them...and they feel they have to disarm them much sooner than later. Americans, they are fearful of, might just wake up one day, REALLY see what these elitist have done to their country, and turn on them.

Back in 2008 Obama actually said he wanted his own militia as strong as the military. I said back then the only way he could do that was to weaken the military and work to take guns from citizens...That's exactly what he / liberals have done / been working on...

When are red states going to learn!
Learn what? That you leftys are masters at bull shit?

We already know that, son.

What is your point?

Forum List

Back