Why does Fox News continue to disgrace America?

It's embarrassing when other countries start making jokes about a national news network!

Can't Fox just stop lying, do some actual journalism, and grow up?

David Cameron said Fox made him 'nearly choke on my porridge.'

A British CNN reporter confronted Bobby Jindal, asked for some kind of evidence that there are "no-go zones," and he couldn't come up with one.

Why do Republicans lie all the time? Like, ALL the time?

And who pays for that?

I think foreigners just don't understand that FOX News isn't intended to be a legitimate source of information, it's obviously satire. Why don't they get that?
It's not obvious to the retards who watch it.

Jroc, did you watch that LIP TV clip I provided?

The exact same guys in your clip talking about no-go zones are in the other clip just gobsmacked how Bobby Jindal could be stupid enough to repeat the no-go zone meme.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Retards.

I think foreigners just don't understand that FOX News isn't intended to be a legitimate source of information, it's obviously satire. Why don't they get that?

According to our resident right wing whack jobs on here, FOX preaches the gospel as practiced by Republicans.
It also helps if you watch FOX with a healthy dose of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Our friends in Canada won't even let them broadcast as a "news" program. Something about truth in content that FOX doesn't have.

Fox is legally exempt from having to be truthful because they call themselves "entertainment". But, they want it both ways. They use their original lie -"fair and balanced" - which Murdoch openly stated is untrue. He can be seen here very clearly telling his people to use it and often, so as to plant the seed that they are a news organization.

But really, the fault for the mess that fox is falls directly on the watchers who know they're being lied to and react by turning up the volume. Until Americans get smart enough to demand the truth, Fox will go right on lying.

The sheep want to be sheared.

The desire to believe is a powerful force, and Fox News exploits it to the hilt.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

EBOLAZ GONE GITCHA!

The most insane shit can come out of a Fox News propagandist anchor's mouth, and the rubes swallow it whole. Never fact checking anything because it fits perfectly into their warped belief system.

And, no, conservativism is not a warped belief system. Whatever this weird psychotic hell these rubes live in is not conservativism.

Wow I can't imagine how some of you would manage to fill the day if you didn't have FOX to whine about. To use a popular word on this thread retards.
Fox News is having a real world impact on our government. That's the whole point of a propaganda organization. And that is some shit worthy of criticism and open debate.

I am sorry you want to evade the truth.

According to our resident right wing whack jobs on here, FOX preaches the gospel as practiced by Republicans.
It also helps if you watch FOX with a healthy dose of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Our friends in Canada won't even let them broadcast as a "news" program. Something about truth in content that FOX doesn't have.

Studies show that FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch the news.

Fox has made you shit-your-pants afraid of all Muslims.

We get that. Thanks for proving the point Fox News is for fainthearted retards who can't think critically.

Fox.png

Some people hate fox news more than islamic nutjobs

Some retards love Fox News more than the truth.
Truth

I agree.

There is no doubt that Europe as we know it, is on a death spiral caused by Islamic immigration.

Islam is colonizing Europe now called Eurabia by many.

And also there is not the slightest doubt that there are no go zones in many countries with heavy Islamic population in Europe

The fact that France wants to save its image and not scare tourists is understandable.

And for that reason is making all this song and dance about suing Fox....etc etc...

They fool nobody though.

Not "afraid" of anything boy. A little dose of reality is always good for morons like yourself

That must be one of those no-go zones Fox told you about.

Oh. Wait. Look at the non-Muslims walking by. Getting slaughtered by the Muslims in that there no-go zone.

:badgrin::badgrin:

Some people hate fox news more than islamic nutjobs

Some retards love Fox News more than the truth.
Truth

I agree.

There is no doubt that Europe as we know it, is on a death spiral caused by Islamic immigration.

Islam is colonizing Europe now called Eurabia by many.

And also there is not the slightest doubt that there are no go zones in many countries with heavy Islamic population in Europe

The fact that France wants to save its image and not scare tourists is understandable.

And for that reason is making all this song and dance about suing Fox....etc etc...

They fool nobody though.

Conservatives are the leftist enemies, not muslim radical nutjobs. They'll defend them first and even team up with terrorist supporters like CAIR to attack and ridicule them

Forum List

Back