🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

It seems very bothered by people freely speaking CRT.

Strange, that.
You need to pay attention. Now that talk and propaganda can be challenged and proven to be racist garbage and a Communist tool.

Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?
Really? You have got to be kidding.

DeSantis just punished Disney for their speech against his "don't say gay" bill.

Right wing schools boards all over the South are banning books they don't like.

You bigoted tards are projecting your own sins onto others.

Here are two tweets posted one minute apart with absolutely no sense of irony:

tweets-one-minute-apart.jpg

Leaders have taken works as seemingly innocuous as the popular children’s picture book “In the Night Kitchen” by Maurice Sendak off the shelves, closed library board meetings to the public and named Wallace the vice chair of a new library board stacked with conservative appointees — some of whom did not even have library cards.

With these actions, Llano joins a growing number of communities across America where conservatives have mounted challenges to books and other content related to race, sex, gender and other subjects they deem inappropriate. A movement that started in schools has rapidly expanded to public libraries, accounting for 37 percent of book challenges last year, according to the American Library Association. Conservative activists in several states, including Texas, Montana and Louisiana have joined forces with like-minded officials to dissolve libraries’ governing bodies, rewrite or delete censorship protections, and remove books outside of official challenge procedures.

Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?
Anyone who calls themselves a broke loser should be happy to have free speech.

Book bans in public schools have recurred throughout American history, and have long been an issue of concern to PEN America, as a literary and free expression advocacy organization. Over the past nine months, the scope of such censorship has expanded rapidly. In response, PEN America has collated an Index of School Book Bans, offering a snapshot of the trend. The Index documents decisions to ban books in school libraries and classrooms in the United States from July 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022.

Truth.

Free speech is fantastic. What the right wing wants is free license to broadcast mis/dis information, vulgarity, and bald face lies. Essentially what Trump folks thrive on.
You mean like four years of “Russia, Russia, Russia”?

It seems very bothered by people freely speaking CRT.

Strange, that.

DeSantis just punished Disney for their speech against his "don't say gay" bill.

Protecting children from vulgar perversion and from racists is kind of a fundamental working in America….isn’t it?
Why would sane taxpayers want woke filth in classrooms teaching their children about man on man ass sex?

Let me try to explain what’s wrong with CRT. First of all it’s a one sided ideology. All blacks are victims. For example a CRT math question.

Little Suzy, the white girl sitting front of you had great great great grandparents who owned 12 *******. How much does Suzy owe you in reperations?

Now if this fair and not a racist program maybe the next math problem would be..,

Lakesha who’s mom was a single parent with no idea who her father was along with her 10 half brothers and sisters but have been on welfare their entire lives. How much does Lakesha owe white people for that welfare?
Really? Which school teaches this? Is this another one of those boogyman tales that you idiots on the right use to scare yourself silly?

All of it.
Lol....
You have just had your ass handed to you. I would be tempted to say that you don't even know what the word means at this point. You use it reflexively like a french fry junkie uses ketchup. Read the book and then convince me otherwise; And by the way I wouldn't last very long at a klan rally. They wouldn't like my complexion.

You mentioned your children.

I'd like to know what exactly was taught to them.

Repeating "CRT, CRT" says absolutely nothing, which I'm sure is all you have.
Yes, what exactly just telling you parts do not count. Seeing how I was not in the classroom it is impossible to tell you exactly. But, me like many others are witness to the fact that at some schools across our fine nation CRT is being taught.

It begins with bits in history. Revising our history, telling the children we were founded by white racists that left out the poor, the Indians, the black people.

Gee, how much do I need to write to meet your demand.

Nothing, nothing will satisfy you, you are simply here to contradict. So go ahead, dismiss me. Tell me it is not true. Tell me that teachers are not teaching our children that we are all racist.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Speech has consequences. Isn't that what you progs always say when you cancel someone for using non-approved speech?

Forum List

Back