🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Really? You have got to be kidding.

DeSantis just punished Disney for their speech against his "don't say gay" bill.

Right wing schools boards all over the South are banning books they don't like.

You bigoted tards are projecting your own sins onto others.

Here are two tweets posted one minute apart with absolutely no sense of irony:

tweets-one-minute-apart.jpg
Yep.

The hardcore Left has a lousy history with freedom of expression (having run completely amok with PC), but the Right has certainly jumped in with plenty of shit on its own. So now we're seeing P R O J E C T I O N to change the subject from what the orange cult is doing right now.

The two ends of the spectrum can be remarkably similar in their behaviors. Neither wants to clean their own damn house. Or even admit that it needs to be cleaned.

LxsGigr.jpg

Last edited:
Lefties are like mushrooms. They thrive in darkness. It's why they fight so hard against revealing what is being taught in schools. It's why they're in a total frazzle about Elon buying Twitter. They know they're wrong but they're in denial, much like other common addicts. They hate well informed people because they depend on deception for everything they do.

Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?
Yeah, it works so well they control the Congress and the Presidency. That’s because 81 million voters were able to look through the disinformation .

Looks like right wing bull shit doesn’t sell that well anymore.

Really? You have got to be kidding.

DeSantis just punished Disney for their speech against his "don't say gay" bill.

Right wing schools boards all over the South are banning books they don't like.

You bigoted tards are projecting your own sins onto others.

Here are two tweets posted one minute apart with absolutely no sense of irony:

tweets-one-minute-apart.jpg
I have to admit that's pretty funny...but lets argue the point for a moment.
I say that Cancel culture has no place in society am I using cancel culture to do it?

JO

Lol....
You have just had your ass handed to you. I would be tempted to say that you don't even know what the word means at this point. You use it reflexively like a french fry junkie uses ketchup. Read the book and then convince me otherwise; And by the way I wouldn't last very long at a klan rally. They wouldn't like my complexion.

But too unpleasant for your child to read?

Oh the inhumanity!
It's well written...it tugs at the heart and it probably reveals social injustice to people in a way that they may not otherwise understand it. She's talented to be sure. I haven't read any of her other non-racial works but I can say she is worth the read. The final chapter was saddening and I did feel it. There is no need to create a boogey man that is not there however to make a point. Well, let me step back and say that if that's he preferred method I suppose that's none of my business. I got online, paid for the E-book and then read it three or four times. Once as a novel, once as a parent checking out his kid's text book ( this was English class for the entire year???? WTF??) and once as a person curious about the mechanics of the message and then probably one more time thumbing back through it here and there to re-read stuff I wanted to get a closer look at. She got her money from me and I got a new experience. I call that fair.

JO

LMBAO @ the party currently writing and enacting laws to stop ideas like Critical Race Theory from being discussed in public.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Classrooms are not "in public"

Curriculums for public schools are not "speech", they are programs defined by law of educational instruction.

Classrooms are certainly public as they are built and maintained by the public

No, they are not. They are government run institutions, but the classroom has never been considered a "public space". Only people who are supposed to be there can be there, teachers, students, invited guests, administrators.

No, they are not. They are government run institutions, but the classroom has never been considered a "public space". Only people who are supposed to be there can be there, teachers, students, invited guests, administrators.
What? They are owned by the public

Of course you have. After all, you linked to crazy right-wing opinion pieces. You know, your normal thing. The funny part is how you expect not to be laughed at.

Yet you're here pouting. Sounds like it matters to you a lot.

I'm impressed that you took a break from dreaming about murdering liberals long enough to type that.
Man, why you gotta lie like that? I don't want anyone murdered. I am not a leftist.

You're a hateful little thing, aren't you? You need therapy.

Conservatives,

Do any of you actually believe the torrent of lies that you so consistently vomit forth?

That is, what's your excuse? It's not debatable that you're lying. Only the reasons for it are debatable.

Are you just retarded and brainwashed?

Are you lying for the glory of fascism and white supremacism?

Are you too gutless to debate any liberal honestly on any topic?

Are you just going along with all of your fascist cult liar pals?

Do you get a sick perverted tingle up the leg from owning the libs by lying?

Do you see lying about liberals as a sacred religious obligation?

I'm guessing it's some combination of all of those factors.
Even more projection. You just described yourself.

LMBAO @ the party currently writing and enacting laws to stop ideas like Critical Race Theory from being discussed in public.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Not shockingly (again)
You really do not seem to know what is going on.

Forum List

Back