🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hillary seem so dull

Because she is dull.

And the reason she is dull is because despite all we are told about her -- she lacks substance. So she has to keep her mouth shut. Think of it as a variation on the old Mark Twain adage -- better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. George Will correctly once said the English language is not her friend. She is not long on ideas so she spouts platitudes.

Also Carly Fiorina is right on when she keeps challenging her sayin flying to a lof of countries is NOT an accomplishment. Hilary thinks it is.

Jumping ship with $42 million in a golden parachute is an accomplishment?

I didn't say it was or that Fiorina is a viable presidential candidate (I think like Martin O'Malley she is running for VP which isn't out of the question and neither did she as far as im aware. I just said she is right about Hilary's so-called accomplishments at State.

Fact is according to a good liberal journalist Carl Bernstein Hilary was routinely excluded from the development of the Administration's foreign policy while at State. The GOP will still try to hang it around her neck and will probably succeed.

Because she is dull.

And the reason she is dull is because despite all we are told about her -- she lacks substance. So she has to keep her mouth shut. Think of it as a variation on the old Mark Twain adage -- better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. George Will correctly once said the English language is not her friend. She is not long on ideas so she spouts platitudes.

Also Carly Fiorina is right on when she keeps challenging her sayin flying to a lof of countries is NOT an accomplishment. Hilary thinks it is.

I agree that Hillary lacks charisma....but so do all the Republicans

But if you want to go down the path of experience and accomplishments, Hillary has more than all the Republican candidates combined

Except that she has accomplished nothing. Of course, we saw how little that mattered to the community organizer who knocked her off track the last time she tried.

OK....lets go there

You ready to defend the experience and accomplishments of Republicans?

Well, they did sign a letter...so they have a pen (but not apparently a phone).

Because she is dull.

But if you want to go down the path of experience and accomplishments, Hillary has more than all the Republican candidates combined

Except that she has accomplished nothing. Of course, we saw how little that mattered to the community organizer who knocked her off track the last time she tried.

OK....lets go there

You ready to defend the experience and accomplishments of Republicans?

Why? We're talking about Hillary.

Because she is dull.

No, but simultaneously complaining that she was broke is.

Carly said she was broke? Do tell.

Doh, wrong person. My bad.

Because she is dull.

I didn't say it was or that Fiorina is a viable presidential candidate (I think like Martin O'Malley she is running for VP which isn't out of the question and neither did she as far as im aware. I just said she is right about Hilary's so-called accomplishments at State.

Fact is according to a good liberal journalist Carl Bernstein Hilary was routinely excluded from the development of the Administration's foreign policy while at State. The GOP will still try to hang it around her neck and will probably succeed.

Who decided to exclude the Secretary of State from the development of foreign policy? Sounds kinda stupid to me.

Anyone seriously asking about what she's accomplished in the senate and at state has already decided they'd never vote for her, so let's stop kidding around about that.

Because she is dull.

Okay...please point to the long lists of accomplishments her supposed opponents in the GOP Senate have accomplished.

Rubio....
Paul....
Cruz...

We'll wait.

Why? We're talking about her.

I can see why you don't want to talk about the GOP...there is nothing to talk about there.

:rofl:

Plenty to talk about, we're just talking about Hillary now. Why don't you want to talk about her?

Anyone seriously asking about what she's accomplished in the senate and at state has already decided they'd never vote for her, so let's stop kidding around about that.

Who is making the case that she has important accomplishments to cite?

Because she is dull.

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Lets look at what Hillary accomplished as Secretary of State and keep in mind there are not any Republicans with foreign policy experience

1. Hillary came to office after the Bush administration had destroyed our reputation abroad and alienated our allies. Remember "Freedom Fries"? Calling our allies cowards for not supporting the Iraq invasion? The lies we told them? Hillary had to patch those relationships and let it be known we were willing to .......LISTEN

2. Unlike her Republican predecessors, Hillary avoided leading us down the path to war. She actually engaged our allies and got them to take substantive roles in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

3. Rather than invasion and nation building, Hillary advocated increased economic sanctions against Iran

I know nothing short of invasion qualifies as an accomplishment to Republicans, but to the rest of the world , diplomacy and cooperation counts for something

Because she is dull.

Flying around the world isn't an accomplishment. Meeting with the heads of state and strengthening ties is. Given the NSA scandals, she had some fences to mend. Would you would have wanted to sit across from someone with the papers reporting that the NSA is spying on other world leaders?

Meanwhile, our foreign policy is moving forward, our leaders are not ducking shoes being thrown at them, NATO held the line against the Soviets in Ukraine and that hasn't spilled over into other former Soviet states, the price of gasoline (a lot of which is based on world supply) was below $2 a gallon pretty recently, we're not fighting any wars, we're trying to open the doors to Cuba after a policy that clearly hasn't worked for 50 plus years....

If you're going to say she had nothing to do with foreign policy, great. You'd be wrong but that's fine...you can't see far by being a dim bulb. But if you're going to say that it's a disaster given the restrictions of the budget and the behavior of other parts of the Administration, you'd be in the wrong there as well.

Because she is dull.

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Lets look at what Hillary accomplished as Secretary of State and keep in mind there are not any Republicans with foreign policy experience

1. Hillary came to office after the Bush administration had destroyed our reputation abroad and alienated our allies. Remember "Freedom Fries"? Calling our allies cowards for not supporting the Iraq invasion? The lies we told them? Hillary had to patch those relationships and let it be known we were willing to .......LISTEN

2. Unlike her Republican predecessors, Hillary avoided leading us down the path to war. She actually engaged our allies and got them to take substantive roles in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

3. Rather than invasion and nation building, Hillary advocated increased economic sanctions against Iran

I know nothing short of invasion qualifies as an accomplishment to Republicans, but to the rest of the world , diplomacy and cooperation counts for something

And the change in our standing in the world is what, exactly? We're as hated now as we ever were, and we have less influence than we had.

Okay...please point to the long lists of accomplishments her supposed opponents in the GOP Senate have accomplished.

Rubio....
Paul....
Cruz...

We'll wait.

I can see why you don't want to talk about the GOP...there is nothing to talk about there.

Plenty to talk about, we're just talking about Hillary now. Why don't you want to talk about her?

I'm certain you'll come up with something the gang of 3 did....at some point.

Rubio....
Paul....
Cruz...

We'll wait.

When we're not talking about Hillary, there's a good chance I might care. Until then, you're deflecting.

Because she is dull.

And the change in our standing in the world is what, exactly? We're as hated now as we ever were, and we have less influence than we had.

When someone throws a shoe at Obama, let me know.

As for "we're as hated now"...source please?

You don't get it.

They are not saying it for themselves. They are saying it for the 40% of non partisans out there to hear. Democrats don't say that the GOP has a war on women for the die hard democrats to hear. They say it for the undecided women to hear.

Why do you keep beating that drum? It is the same as saying "why do candidates campaign? They people already know who they are voting for."

It is a ridiculous premise.

Rubio....
Paul....
Cruz...

We'll wait.

When we're not talking about Hillary, there's a good chance I might care. Until then, you're deflecting.

C'mon...

I'll make it easy for you....

Cruz, Paul, Rubio.

3 men

Name one major accomplishment that any of them has on their resume.....

Just one....

Because she is dull.

Better question...

Seeing as we are using the basis that we were hated before Obama....

source showing we are hated less now?

You don't get it.

They are not saying it for themselves. They are saying it for the 40% of non partisans out there to hear. Democrats don't say that the GOP has a war on women for the die hard democrats to hear. They say it for the undecided women to hear.

Why do you keep beating that drum? It is the same as saying "why do candidates campaign? They people already know who they are voting for."

It is a ridiculous premise.

Thanks to the GOP, the Dems don't really have to say much.

10561651_10152202440979249_7744708527943390201_n.jpg

Better question...

Seeing as we are using the basis that we were hated before Obama....

source showing we are hated less now?

Footwear thrown at Presidents in recent memory:

Back then: 1
Now a days: 0

Your move.

Who is making the case that she has important accomplishments to cite?
Anything anyone would possibly say to you regarding her accomplishments would be immediately denied or disregard by yourself. Stop pretending you have an open mind. You don't, and you fool no one.

Forum List

Back