🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hillary seem so dull

Why? We're talking about her.

I can see why you don't want to talk about the GOP...there is nothing to talk about there.

:rofl:

Plenty to talk about, we're just talking about Hillary now. Why don't you want to talk about her?

I'm certain you'll come up with something the gang of 3 did....at some point.

When we're not talking about Hillary, there's a good chance I might care. Until then, you're deflecting.

C'mon...

I'll make it easy for you....

Cruz, Paul, Rubio.

3 men

Name one major accomplishment that any of them has on their resume.....

Just one....
Exactly the point. In my eyes, a senator who has never run a company or a government has no accomplishment to fall back on showing they can run the US Government.

Cruz, Paul, Rubio, Biden.....no proof they are qualified.

Clinton? Ran the state department. One ambassador dead. No one held accountable. Ambassador begged for more security. A lower level state department denied it. Clinton was unaware of his requests.

So she had an opportunity to show how she runs things and she sadly did not do a great job.

And she is expected to oversee the person who runs the thing she failed to run....along with a dozen other departments of equal size?

Really?

Go run with that.

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Lets look at what Hillary accomplished as Secretary of State and keep in mind there are not any Republicans with foreign policy experience

1. Hillary came to office after the Bush administration had destroyed our reputation abroad and alienated our allies. Remember "Freedom Fries"? Calling our allies cowards for not supporting the Iraq invasion? The lies we told them? Hillary had to patch those relationships and let it be known we were willing to .......LISTEN

2. Unlike her Republican predecessors, Hillary avoided leading us down the path to war. She actually engaged our allies and got them to take substantive roles in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

3. Rather than invasion and nation building, Hillary advocated increased economic sanctions against Iran

I know nothing short of invasion qualifies as an accomplishment to Republicans, but to the rest of the world , diplomacy and cooperation counts for something

And the change in our standing in the world is what, exactly? We're as hated now as we ever were, and we have less influence than we had.

When someone throws a shoe at Obama, let me know.

As for "we're as hated now"...source please?
Better question...

Seeing as we are using the basis that we were hated before Obama....

source showing we are hated less now?

Footwear thrown at Presidents in recent memory:

Back then: 1
Now a days: 0

Your move.
One dead Ambassador...one slashed Ambassador

Your move.

Anyone seriously asking about what she's accomplished in the senate and at state has already decided they'd never vote for her, so let's stop kidding around about that.
You don't get it.

They are not saying it for themselves. They are saying it for the 40% of non partisans out there to hear. Democrats don't say that the GOP has a war on women for the die hard democrats to hear. They say it for the undecided women to hear.

Why do you keep beating that drum? It is the same as saying "why do candidates campaign? They people already know who they are voting for."

It is a ridiculous premise.
Because there's a group of people who won't vote for Hill even if she walked on water and cured cancer, of which you are a member.

Anyone seriously asking about what she's accomplished in the senate and at state has already decided they'd never vote for her, so let's stop kidding around about that.
You don't get it.

They are not saying it for themselves. They are saying it for the 40% of non partisans out there to hear. Democrats don't say that the GOP has a war on women for the die hard democrats to hear. They say it for the undecided women to hear.

Why do you keep beating that drum? It is the same as saying "why do candidates campaign? They people already know who they are voting for."

Because there's a group of people who won't vote for Hill even if she walked on water and cured cancer, of which you are a member.
Actually, she was my choice back in early 2007.

I voted for Andrew Cuomo here in NY and if he were to run for President, I would give him serious consideration.

As for Hillary? I was very unimpressed with her tenure as SoS.

Lets look at what Hillary accomplished as Secretary of State and keep in mind there are not any Republicans with foreign policy experience

1. Hillary came to office after the Bush administration had destroyed our reputation abroad and alienated our allies. Remember "Freedom Fries"? Calling our allies cowards for not supporting the Iraq invasion? The lies we told them? Hillary had to patch those relationships and let it be known we were willing to .......LISTEN

2. Unlike her Republican predecessors, Hillary avoided leading us down the path to war. She actually engaged our allies and got them to take substantive roles in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

3. Rather than invasion and nation building, Hillary advocated increased economic sanctions against Iran

I know nothing short of invasion qualifies as an accomplishment to Republicans, but to the rest of the world , diplomacy and cooperation counts for something

And the change in our standing in the world is what, exactly? We're as hated now as we ever were, and we have less influence than we had.

Better question...

Your move.

Your move.

So terrorist attacks are what you're using to score points with? Chalking up a man's death to a score card is a new low for most people. I'd like to think you don't really want to go there.

Because if you do, there we can talk about 9/11 for quite a while.

Care to apologize...or are you going to claim that it didn't happen.

I am a conservative and whereas I do not wish others to impose on my life, I do not believe my ideology should be imposed on others. A conservative president, in my eyes, would be as lethal to this country as a liberal president. We need to get things done.

Better question...

Your move.

Your move.

So terrorist attacks are what you're using to score points with? Chalking up a man's death to a score card is a new low for most people. I'd like to think you don't really want to go there.

really?

You are playing that childish game? You claim that "hatred for this country" is defined by one man throwing a shoe...and I simply showed you that there are other signs out there that we are hated.

Stop acting like a child. If you want to debate, fine,....but I will not play childish word games with you.

and by the way.....the slashing of the SK Ambassador was not a terrorist attack anymore than the throwing of a shoe.

No put your big girl pants on and debate like an adult or I will consider our conversation over.

You don't get it.

and there is an equal sized group of people that would NEVER vote for a GOP candidate......so what is your point?

Better question...

Your move.

Your move.

really?

You are playing that childish game? You claim that "hatred for this country" is defined by one man throwing a shoe...and I simply showed you that there are other signs out there that we are hated.

Stop acting like a child. If you want to debate, fine,....but I will not play childish word games with you.

'I asked you first....then you came back with "prove we're not hated" which is about as silly a statement as one can make.

You don't get it.

and there is an equal sized group of people that would NEVER vote for a GOP candidate......so what is your point?

The point is that Hillary can win independents; the GOP goes out of it's way to alienate blacks, Hispanics, women, GLBT.

Do you deny it does?

Here is how Obama did with Women in the swing states.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Hillary will do better. With Women projected to be 52-54% of the turnout in 2016, Women and those sympathetic to the GOP hatred toward women is going to go a long way toward keeping the Dems in power in 2016.

Hillary "Not Getting the Nomination" Clinton

and by the way.....the slashing of the SK Ambassador was not a terrorist attack anymore than the throwing of a shoe.

No put your big girl pants on and debate like an adult or I will consider our conversation over.

But the attack on the consulate in Benghazi is what, exactly, if not a terrorist attack. Remember Obama called it as such the next day in the Rose Garden.

You're bringing it up that some hyper radicalized persons does X and this is a failing of HRC. Or was there another "dead ambassador" you were referring to?

I'm not even sure what you're referring to about this "slashing" but it sounds a bit more violent than throwing footwear.

You don't get it.

Actually given 5 of the last 6 times they were asked...there seems to be a larger group that disdains you.

hillary seems so boring compared to Obama. The auto correct doesn't even capitalize her name but it does for Obama.
She's trying to keep here true emotions in check. She really a screaming nag when the cameras are off. A mean narcissistic bitch that feels we owe her. She thinks she's better than all of us.

I wonder why these Democrat candidates are all like this. Al Gore was the same way. Obama is like this. Angry elitists with an over-inflated ego.

She was so broke, that they stole furniture, China and silverware from the White House after they left. Lol used the excuse after they got caught that they thought it was gifts to them.

And she did not get what sawyer was saying about 5 times the median income, that people couldn't understand how she could say she was broke with that revenue, what I got from her saying about making speeches was that she was too good to work for anybody.

Anyway I heard so many stories about mrs Clinton screaming and being mean to military and secret servic members. I can't substantiate those stories but for everything I heard and saw I know some of them had an some truth to them. Which always made me laugh when she would hug military members when she was running for office, i could see her telling them pick up my f'ing bags you work for me! Lol

I heard no stories about Laura bush acting the same way, only that she was nice and respectful. michelle obama from what I heard has been the same she is nice and respectful.

Better question...

Your move.

Your move.

really?

'I asked you first....then you came back with "prove we're not hated" which is about as silly a statement as one can make.
Actually, you are 100% wrong about that.

The basis we were working from is that prior to Obama we were not liked around the world. We both agree with that.
However, you claim we are less hated (or more liked). I don't see it or feel it.
So I asked for proof of that.
It does not work the other way around.

Last edited:
Better question...

Your move.

Your move.

really?

You obviously do not understand the process of proof of theory.

When there is a theory 2 agree on and one claims the findings have changed...it is up to that person to prove they have changed.

Obviously, you cant.

As for me. I feel we were hated back then, and equally hated now. I can not come up with a single thing that gives me reason to think otherwise.

Can you?

You don't get it.

Actually given 5 of the last 6 times they were asked...there seems to be a larger group that disdains you.
5 or 6 times where it shows a larger group that disdains me?

Really?

Wow. you just make stuff up when you debate. Don't you.

But the attack on the consulate in Benghazi is what, exactly, if not a terrorist attack. Remember Obama called it as such the next day in the Rose Garden.

You're bringing it up that some hyper radicalized persons does X and this is a failing of HRC. Or was there another "dead ambassador" you were referring to?

I'm not even sure what you're referring to about this "slashing" but it sounds a bit more violent than throwing footwear.
you do not know of the slashing of the US Ambassador to SK a few days back?

Yes, it was more violent than a shoe throwing...but it was done out of hatred non the less.

Wow...you really don't know about it?

Do you not watch the news?

Because she is dull.

And the reason she is dull is because despite all we are told about her -- she lacks substance. So she has to keep her mouth shut. Think of it as a variation on the old Mark Twain adage -- better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. George Will correctly once said the English language is not her friend. She is not long on ideas so she spouts platitudes.

Also Carly Fiorina is right on when she keeps challenging her sayin flying to a lof of countries is NOT an accomplishment. Hilary thinks it is.

I agree that Hillary lacks charisma....but so do all the Republicans

But if you want to go down the path of experience and accomplishments, Hillary has more than all the Republican candidates combined

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Former Senator, former SOS....

Yeah, sounds like some impressive credentials to me.

Based on resume alone....what would you look for in Candidate X?

What did she ACCOMPLISH in those jobs? That was my question. I specifically acknowledged that she held positions. What did she ACCOMPLISH?

And I said that there is an argument that Walker has accomplished more in Wisconsin. I didn't say anything about Cruz, Paul etc. You raised that red herring.

Forum List

Back