🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hillary seem so dull

Because she is dull.

And the reason she is dull is because despite all we are told about her -- she lacks substance. So she has to keep her mouth shut. Think of it as a variation on the old Mark Twain adage -- better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. George Will correctly once said the English language is not her friend. She is not long on ideas so she spouts platitudes.

Also Carly Fiorina is right on when she keeps challenging her sayin flying to a lof of countries is NOT an accomplishment. Hilary thinks it is.

Jumping ship with $42 million in a golden parachute is an accomplishment?

I didn't say it was or that Fiorina is a viable presidential candidate (I think like Martin O'Malley she is running for VP which isn't out of the question and neither did she as far as im aware. I just said she is right about Hilary's so-called accomplishments at State.

Fact is according to a good liberal journalist Carl Bernstein Hilary was routinely excluded from the development of the Administration's foreign policy while at State. The GOP will still try to hang it around her neck and will probably succeed.

That would be the Obama White House which also pretty much excludes the Secy of Defense from Defense policy. The WH develops that and expects the Secy of Defense to carry out what they say. That is why they have blown through so many

Who decided to exclude the Secretary of State from the development of foreign policy? Sounds kinda stupid to me.

Because she is dull.

And the reason she is dull is because despite all we are told about her -- she lacks substance. So she has to keep her mouth shut. Think of it as a variation on the old Mark Twain adage -- better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. George Will correctly once said the English language is not her friend. She is not long on ideas so she spouts platitudes.

Also Carly Fiorina is right on when she keeps challenging her sayin flying to a lof of countries is NOT an accomplishment. Hilary thinks it is.

I agree that Hillary lacks charisma....but so do all the Republicans

But if you want to go down the path of experience and accomplishments, Hillary has more than all the Republican candidates combined

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Former Senator, former SOS....

Yeah, sounds like some impressive credentials to me.

Based on resume alone....what would you look for in Candidate X?

What did she ACCOMPLISH in those jobs? That was my question. I specifically acknowledged that she held positions. What did she ACCOMPLISH?

And I said that there is an argument that Walker has accomplished more in Wisconsin. I didn't say anything about Cruz, Paul etc. You raised that red herring.
in all fairness, senators very rarely can be cited for accomplishments for they work for a select constituency and their accomplishments are usually a group effort.

Likewise, a SoS rarely gets credit for their accomplishments for when a treaty is formed, the President gets the credit.

However, a failure of a SoS is very noticeable. When an Ambassador is known to have asked for tighter security and the SoS is too busy to address it and the lower level staffer assigned to address it denies it...and then that Ambassador dies...it is a reflection on the leadership...or lack of it.....of the SoS.

Because she is dull.

But if you want to go down the path of experience and accomplishments, Hillary has more than all the Republican candidates combined

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Former Senator, former SOS....

Yeah, sounds like some impressive credentials to me.

Based on resume alone....what would you look for in Candidate X?

What did she ACCOMPLISH in those jobs? That was my question. I specifically acknowledged that she held positions. What did she ACCOMPLISH?

And I said that there is an argument that Walker has accomplished more in Wisconsin. I didn't say anything about Cruz, Paul etc. You raised that red herring.
in all fairness, senators very rarely can be cited for accomplishments for they work for a select constituency and their accomplishments are usually a group effort.

Likewise, a SoS rarely gets credit for their accomplishments for when a treaty is formed, the President gets the credit.

However, a failure of a SoS is very noticeable. When an Ambassador is known to have asked for tighter security and the SoS is too busy to address it and the lower level staffer assigned to address it denies it...and then that Ambassador dies...it is a reflection on the leadership...or lack of it.....of the SoS.

that is perhaps a valid point but that doesn't prevent anyone today on this board from naming an accomplishment - albeit one that she isn't credited for - of hers. And no one is doing it. and no one ever seems to do it. if there is a good treaty she negotiated someone should say it. if she enacted some big bill in the senate someone should say it. These things are knowable but no one seem to know one about The Cash Cow

Because she is dull.

Lets look at what Hillary accomplished as Secretary of State and keep in mind there are not any Republicans with foreign policy experience

1. Hillary came to office after the Bush administration had destroyed our reputation abroad and alienated our allies. Remember "Freedom Fries"? Calling our allies cowards for not supporting the Iraq invasion? The lies we told them? Hillary had to patch those relationships and let it be known we were willing to .......LISTEN

2. Unlike her Republican predecessors, Hillary avoided leading us down the path to war. She actually engaged our allies and got them to take substantive roles in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

3. Rather than invasion and nation building, Hillary advocated increased economic sanctions against Iran

I know nothing short of invasion qualifies as an accomplishment to Republicans, but to the rest of the world , diplomacy and cooperation counts for something

And the change in our standing in the world is what, exactly? We're as hated now as we ever were, and we have less influence than we had.
Only if you listen to FoxNews

In repeated polls our favoriblity around the world is significantly higher than when Bush was President. The world sighed noticably in relief once the Bush neocons were no longer calling the shots

Thank Hillary

Lets look at what Hillary accomplished as Secretary of State and keep in mind there are not any Republicans with foreign policy experience

1. Hillary came to office after the Bush administration had destroyed our reputation abroad and alienated our allies. Remember "Freedom Fries"? Calling our allies cowards for not supporting the Iraq invasion? The lies we told them? Hillary had to patch those relationships and let it be known we were willing to .......LISTEN

2. Unlike her Republican predecessors, Hillary avoided leading us down the path to war. She actually engaged our allies and got them to take substantive roles in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

3. Rather than invasion and nation building, Hillary advocated increased economic sanctions against Iran

I know nothing short of invasion qualifies as an accomplishment to Republicans, but to the rest of the world , diplomacy and cooperation counts for something

And the change in our standing in the world is what, exactly? We're as hated now as we ever were, and we have less influence than we had.

When someone throws a shoe at Obama, let me know.

As for "we're as hated now"...source please?
Better question...

Seeing as we are using the basis that we were hated before Obama....

source showing we are hated less now?

Footwear thrown at Presidents in recent memory:

Back then: 1
Now a days: 0

Your move.
One dead Ambassador...one slashed Ambassador

Your move.

3000 killed on 9-11

why is she boring? she is old, tired, angry, arrogant, and narcissistic. Why would the country want an old, angry, tired, ugly woman as president.

move on hilly, obozo took your chance. deal with it and go retire somewhere. You are a bad mark in history, nothing more.
elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg

hillary seems so boring compared to Obama. The auto correct doesn't even capitalize her name but it does for Obama.
I wouldn't vote for her, but I think she'd have a great chance of winning. Look at it this way:
  1. She's naturally associated with Bill Clinton, and Bill is one of the most popular presidents ever for Democrats. Some of that has to rub off on her.

2. Republicans absolutely despise her. Once they start spewing the sexist rhetoric (Hillary's a "ballbuster," etc), it turns Hillary into a feminist cause.

You people defending Hillary really want Liz Warren as your choice. Your defense of Hillary is simply warm up for defending Liz. You dumped Hillary already.

No doubt enabling her husband to have affairs
must make her a feminist, as well

So far Hilary stands for:

1) "wouldn't you love to see a woman in the White House" and
2) " we don't think that old trickle down works"

anybody know any other position she has taken?

You people defending Hillary really want Liz Warren as your choice. Your defense of Hillary is simply warm up for defending Liz. You dumped Hillary already.
Either one would easily defeat the best the GOP has to offer

dear, communists can never really can defeat the idea of freedom.
Republicans hate America

No, but many of us detest weak little boy's like you.

(smile) You go ahead and run with that :)

Hillary was SO inevitable that a Junior Senator from Illinois that NOBODY had ever heard, one that had NEVER held a "real" job beat her.

You go ahead and trot her punk ass out there kid.

Here is how Obama did with Women in the swing states.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Hillary will do better. With Women projected to be 52-54% of the turnout in 2016, Women and those sympathetic to the GOP hatred toward women is going to go a long way toward keeping the Dems in power in 2016.

Candy.....not true anymore. Dems only got 45% of the white female vote in the last election. The white female vote has been slowly eroding for a while.

Sorry...Hildabeast is going to lose big. :(

Hillary was SO inevitable that a Junior Senator from Illinois that NOBODY had ever heard, one that had NEVER held a "real" job beat her.

That Junior Senator barely defeated Hillary in the primaries but beat the best candidate Republicans had to offer by a 2:1 margin

That Junior Senator barely defeated Hillary in the primaries but beat the best candidate Republicans had to offer by a 2:1 margin

Yup and America voted for the Affirmative Action American......you trot your bitch out there again ;)

Yup and America voted for the Affirmative Action American......you trot your bitch out there again ;)
No....no......no

Get your story straight. It's community organizer and he won because of low information voters, a left wing media and free stuff

Forum List

Back