🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Hillary seem so dull

Yup and America voted for the Affirmative Action American......you trot your bitch out there again ;)
No....no......no

Get your story straight. It's community organizer and he won because of low information voters, a left wing media and free stuff

he won because of skin color, nothing else.

Really?

And no other black in 150 years had managed to do that. President Obama is quite talented don't you agree?

he is black and a good speech reader. beyond that he's a zero.

Zero?
You mean an empty chair? Community Organizer? Worst President ever?

In spite of that, when Republicans asked.....Wouldn't you rather have one of our candidates?

The American people responded ....Hell NO!

you're right. Obozo won twice. The country lost twice. Now, the country realizes that it made a huge mistake (except for a few loons like you).

You libs and the biased media chose obozo and you are responsible for the downfall of the dem party.

HIllary???? are you fricken kidding?

No....no......no

Get your story straight. It's community organizer and he won because of low information voters, a left wing media and free stuff

Really?

And no other black in 150 years had managed to do that. President Obama is quite talented don't you agree?

Zero?

In spite of that, when Republicans asked.....Wouldn't you rather have one of our candidates?

you're right. Obozo won twice. The country lost twice. Now, the country realizes that it made a huge mistake (except for a few loons like you).

You libs and the biased media chose obozo and you are responsible for the downfall of the dem party.

Oh.....I forgot

Low Information Voters

Really?

Zero?

Oh.....I forgot

Low Information Voters

funny---------------but everything you said happens to be true. Truth is kinda scary for you libs isn't it?

How's that Hillary campaign working out? what do you think the FBI is going to find on her server? Because they will get to look at it. Maybe they can manage to burn the house down before the court orders them to turn it over.

Really?

Zero?

Oh.....I forgot

Low Information Voters

funny---------------but everything you said happens to be true. Truth is kinda scary for you libs isn't it?

How's that Hillary campaign working out? what do you think the FBI is going to find on her server? Because they will get to look at it. Maybe they can manage to burn the house down before the court orders them to turn it over.

I know....It is all true isn't it?

And those "low information voters" will still be around to vote for Hillary

Sucks being you doesn't it?

Zero?

Oh.....I forgot

Low Information Voters

Nope. I am very content being me. I am comfortable in my life, may family, my financial success, my Christian beliefs, and my politica beliefs.

As to low info voters, yep some of them will always be around. But because of talk radio, Fox, and other media outlets that tell both sides equally there are fewer low info voters every day.
the days of left wing media brainwashing are over.

Zero?

Oh.....I forgot

Low Information Voters

Nope. I am very content being me. I am comfortable in my life, may family, my financial success, my Christian beliefs, and my politica beliefs.

As to low info voters, yep some of them will always be around. But because of talk radio, Fox, and other media outlets that tell both sides equally there are fewer low info voters every day.

God I love your posts....

There are fewer "low information voters" because FoxNews is there to inform them

Made my day

Oh.....I forgot

Low Information Voters

God I love your posts....

There are fewer "low information voters" because FoxNews is there to inform them

Made my day

glad to contribute to your happiness. and yes, when a network gives equal time to both sides the people win. media indoctrination is not appropriate in a democracy.

Fox news does give equal time to both sides and has representation from both sides.

Beckel, williams, powers, colmes, etc are not conservatives or republicans and they appear regularly on Fox news.

Can you list the conservatives who are regulars on MSNBC or CNN?

But we don't have any candidates who can do their job right... Every candidate have fails and most of them are khm... Mentally ill(of course no, but it seems like, because of their deeds"), i really don't know, who will be my candidate in 2016...

Obama-with-School-Children.jpg

rinse, repeat
(nothing new here)

another under qualified, overrated, inexperienced person
Hasn't the left done enough damage to the US with
their last experiment..

th

Like the woman's vote is not bad enough for Republicans

but why would anyone vote against Republicans when they stand for freedoom like our Founders did?

because our founders were Democrats ?

dear, our Founders were for very very tiny government? A child would know that just not a liberal.

dear? ... are you gay ?

the Constitution was written in 1787... the Republican party didn't come to be until 1854, almost 200 years later. Ergo; our founding fathers were Democrats.

If you can pretend Republicans are anything even close to our founding fathers, you're only fooling yourself. ... Fool.

If you can pretend Republicans are anything even close to our founding fathers, you're only fooling yourself. ... Fool.

dear, they stood for very very very tiny govt just like modern Republicans and opposite to modern Democrats??

Welcome to your very first lesson in American history!!

Why did you think our Demcorats spied for Stalin and Hitler??

Forum List

Back