Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

Women in America who voted 55% and single women 66% for the Dems in 2012 think there is a war against them.

I would suggest you ask them what you need to do to bring them back, because the problem is yours not women.

Women in America who voted 55% and single women 66% for the Dems in 2012 think there is a war against them.

I would suggest you ask them what you need to do to bring them back, because the problem is yours not women.

Increase their earnings so they enter a higher tax bracket.

Instant Republican Women.

I do like how they think bringing up Sandra Fluke is a positive. Anytime you mention her name...it re-enforces the GOP war on women.

Your obsession with Sandra Flake is.....creepy...
Tell me. Did you get your hair styled just like hers?.
Are you acting out the plot part of "Headra" in the movie Single White Female?

Was that a TV Show?

As I've said a few times--won't get into it--there are much more intelligent voices for feminism and reproductive rights out there but Fluke is the most visible. So I put it up there to scare the crap out of conservatives.

I recommend:

Hanna Rosin; Hanna Rosin: Author of The End of Men official website
Emily Bazelon Emily Bazelon
Amanda Marcotte Amanda Marcotte, Author at RH Reality Check

I'm sure most of you feel like we're almost living in a Twilight Zone these days. How can Obama get away with what he's doing? How can he go out in public and say all of these scandals are phony with a straight face? Well, it's easy, he knows everything about everyone. Anyone who becomes involved in what he's doing Obama has the goods on them. Even before they begin to become a problem he's already got them by the balls.

Fact is, just about everyone has done something that can be exploited. if not, they know enough to make something up. Everyone is vulnerable. Some of us more so than others. Some of us have cheated on an exam or fudged on our taxes and still some have sent pictures of their penis to strange women. Think about your past. Has there ever been something you have done that if it came to light would embarrass you? Anthony Weiner has been caught several times but that didn't stop Geraldo Rivera from doing it last week.

There is a reason why this country is so great. We've always felt we had privacy. In many countries privacy is a thing of the past or it never was. Here in America your privacy is a right. Thanks to recent revelations about NSA spying and IRS abuses, our security, our peace of mind is slowly slipping away. This is one of the primary reasons so many come here. It's not just that the country is the land of opportunity, or used to be. It's the secure feeling that we used to have that nobody was looking over our shoulders.

The year started out with the Administration hammering new gun regulations down our throats. Then the IRS scandal came to light, ether by design or by necessity. Then it was discovered that the NSA records every single communication that every single American does. They have total access to every email, every text, every tweet. Imagine the IRS, in full control of Obamacare, what they will be able to do once they look at your blood tests and discover if you've been using drugs or alcohol and begin to use it against you.

Taking all of this in to account, now imagine a White House that no matter what they do it seems nobody can stop them. The media won't call them into account and nobody has the courage to stand up to them because something in their history could possibly come to light or has already been pointed out to them could come to light.

It's clear that Obama has no intention of following the law. He applies our laws unequally whichever way suits him. I believe the GOP has come to the realization that there's really nothing they can do to stop him without destroying themselves in the process. The new Tea Party caucus doesn't know how it all works. Folks like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul don't know the real deal. Boehner, McCain, Christey, and the rest of the RINOs know where their bread it buttered. I believe that the White House made it obvious to everyone including the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. It's no accident that Obama has put every record of his past under lock and key. He doesn't want anyone else to do to him what he's willing to do to us.

This is the reality of America. This is the change that was promised. This country has been transformed into a police state. One that a large part of the populous isn't even aware of. The more you pay attention the more frightening it becomes. Some would say that our country has always been this way. Some may have tried to make it that way in the past, but they've finally got it all thanks to technology. Everyone that owns a cell-phone can be tracked. Every communication monitored and recorded to be used at a later date. This is why al Qaeda uses couriers instead of cell-phones. Once the government targets you you're toast.
The long of the short of it? We are living in a Tyranny.

The fact that you can freely post on a message board about how much you hate our government or current President proves otherwise.

No shit.

I do like how they think bringing up Sandra Fluke is a positive. Anytime you mention her name...it re-enforces the GOP war on women.

Yes, believing that women should buy their own birth control is a war on women. Do you not see any irony in that? Actually most guys who are responsible for a woman needing birth control would be glad to pay for it.

But seriously, her lies on the cost aside, why didn't she just go to any of the 5 planned parent hoods within 8 miles of Georgetown where she could have gotten birth control for free?

Calling her a "slut" is a sign of friendship?
Rush never called her a slut.

However some jerk on BSNBC, Ed Scultz, called one of ours a "right-wing slut".

Oh, but that's different.

Was that a TV Show?

As I've said a few times--won't get into it--there are much more intelligent voices for feminism and reproductive rights out there but Fluke is the most visible. So I put it up there to scare the crap out of conservatives.

I recommend:

Why do you keep saying that?

We all know she's a joke.

Personally I think you're off your fucken rocker. We're all laughing at your dumb ass.

It's the creepy reactionary far right is the group that is obsessed with Fluke.

What is up with your flakes?

I had forgotten about this individual long ago.

Then this silly person who calls her self 'candycorn'....Which I might add is about the most disgusting and unappetizing product handed out to trick or treaters, decides to make Fluke into a personal cause.
As far as I am concerned Fluke had her 15 seconds of fame long ago. To a person of any intelligence and those who eschew the far left lib agenda, she is a flyspeck in the ocean...
She's your problem. Not ours.

Yes, believing that women should buy their own birth control is a war on women. Do you not see any irony in that? Actually most guys who are responsible for a woman needing birth control would be glad to pay for it.

But seriously, her lies on the cost aside, why didn't she just go to any of the 5 planned parent hoods within 8 miles of Georgetown where she could have gotten birth control for free?

Because Fluke is a flaming lib and she found a way to gin up another liberal 'cause'..
Or Fluke was simply a pawn in said cause.

No one is calling her anything. They are simply trying to get on with their lives.
Oh, for 5 days, Fluke was a whore. A whore to the democrat party.
In fact she was their prostitute. They gave her a microphone an opportunity to whine to a few barely interested politicians in return she got used and tossed aside when she was no longer needed.
That woman tossed her self respect into a landfill. For what? She is now but a footnote to a sideshow.

No, neither is calling people racists, sexists, homophobes, anti-immigrant, haters of poor people, but you're silent on that. Once you develop a standard for yourself, we'll discuss your standard for others.

So to get even with me, you all call her a "slut"....makes sense.

Get even with you? Does your narcissism have a limit?

So you were whining at the government because your pay (soldier's retirement, DoD salary) was going to be possibly stopped because your type of TPM reactionaries shut down the government?

And you are concerned that women and minorities here (plus many white men and women who can think) think the reactionary TPMs and libertarians are out of their skulls?

Obama shut it down.

83% was still up and running.

All of the cuts were at his discretion because we have no budget. Only a string of CRs.

Flat lie and that is what the majority of Americans believe.

Your type shut down the government, and We the People will make them pay for it in the oncoming elections.

No big story for you. Just admit you vote democrat in lockstep.

They do not think that. Those polled 'believe' it. They believe it because that is what the polls told us. No one told us what the questions were nor to whom they were asked.
Only a fool would believe the results of a poll were the gospel.
Genius. I could ask the same question to the same people in this poll you quoted and get a different result by simply rewording the question.
Polls are for the lazy and the uninformed.
Get it?

Increase their earnings so they enter a higher tax bracket.

Instant Republican Women.

Or by a home. Or God forbid become a victim of crime. Or have a negative experience with their local government. Or become a victim of an unjust increase in taxes.

Was that a TV Show?

I recommend:

Feminism died long ago. As women became professionals or returned from college to get married and have children, instead of as in the 80's and 90's 'having it all' is no longer desirable.
There are now many more stay at home moms than there were 25 years ago.
I am not going to indulge your limited intelligence by reading a single word penned by a radical feminist.
Ever notice how most feminists are either woefully unattractive or militant lesbians?
Which one are you?

Was that a TV Show?

I recommend:

BTW it was a movie...And I asked YOU to define this alleged war on women...Not post links to cover your Iowa sized ass.
Now, fight your own battle or shut it.
Define the war on women....in YOUR OWN WORDS.

Was that a TV Show?

I recommend:

Oh...One more thing. To show the irrelevance of the feminist movement, I cite your insistence on the importance of this Fluke person. For if she is your poster child, feminism is in deep doo doo...

Was that a TV Show?

I recommend:

BTW it was a movie...And I asked YOU to define this alleged war on women...Not post links to cover your Iowa sized ass.
Now, fight your own battle or shut it.
Define the war on women....in YOUR OWN WORDS.

I must have missed it. Defining the war on women; I define it two ways; First there is the opposition to reproductive rights. Secondly, there is the intimidation tactics of calling people whom you never met a slut then mis-characterizing/slandering them for what 18 months now afterword.

Was that a TV Show?

I recommend:

Oh...One more thing. To show the irrelevance of the feminist movement, I cite your insistence on the importance of this Fluke person. For if she is your poster child, feminism is in deep doo doo...

Sure...okay.

Meanwhile back in the real world the polling data from 2012 shows that the female vote delivered the white house for Obama.

As I said in the post that you didn't read, there are far better advocates for women. Sandra Flue (I can't believe we're still talking about her) is just visible; the lighting rod if you will so that is why she is in my avatar.

It brings out the worst in the right wing and the more that gets exposed, the better it is for liberals.

I'm playing you guys like a fiddle.

Any requests?

I loathe this Government in it's present form. It resembles nothing like the Founders created. Instead of promoting, safeguarding Liberty as was intended? It has instead taken liberty away.

*I STAND BY MY STATEMENT*

I agree to a point, but "tyranny" is a strong word to use. We still live in the freest nation on the planet. When the government starts shutting down message boards due to opposing opinions you are free to call it tyranny.

And you want to wait till that happens?

By that time it's too late. They do that in China you know.

Forum List

Back