Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

I did? Show the quote I called her that.

"You" was not you personally dumbass.

Ah, so this is the old all non-liberals are Republicans gag. Liberal is an actual ideology. There isn't one ideology called "non-liberal." I guess grasping that is like asking you to do calculus.

As for Sandra, I consider her more a greedy criminal than a slut. She's going to government and demanding that they shake down taxpayers with the force of guns and give money to her. Majority vote is no moral authority for armed robbery. There is no difference between a thug on the street doing it and guys in uniform doing it because the majority instructed them to. When government is taking money from one citizen and giving it to another, that is armed robbery. Government doing it directly and doing it by forcing it to be given directly is a distinction without a difference.

let us be clear that there is a distinguishable difference between taxation for the use of government to perform essential services and taxation to increase the rolls of the entitled and increase the number of various entitlements.
When the facts are examined, it is the wasteful and inefficient spending of government, mainly to line the pockets of those who feel as though they are owed something and the lack of oversight be it due to insufficient enforcement of the rules of the various entitlement programs or the negligence of same.
Negligence could be defined as when government rules that for example a person is in violation when he or she asks the parents of the student to verify their income during the application for free or reduced price school lunch.
it just came to light during the debt ceiling negotiations that income verification for those seeking subsidies under Obama care was NOT written into the ACA law.
That is outrageous. That the government would allow people to lie in order to procure a taxpayer funded benefit.
With knowledge of this, no reasonable person would agree with such an omission.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Government is defined as service, homies, and somebody is going to pay for it.

Those who did not have now have. They have theirs. Tough of you who always said, "I have mine, screw you, jack."

"You" was not you personally dumbass.

Ah, so this is the old all non-liberals are Republicans gag. Liberal is an actual ideology. There isn't one ideology called "non-liberal." I guess grasping that is like asking you to do calculus.

As for Sandra, I consider her more a greedy criminal than a slut. She's going to government and demanding that they shake down taxpayers with the force of guns and give money to her. Majority vote is no moral authority for armed robbery. There is no difference between a thug on the street doing it and guys in uniform doing it because the majority instructed them to. When government is taking money from one citizen and giving it to another, that is armed robbery. Government doing it directly and doing it by forcing it to be given directly is a distinction without a difference.

let us be clear that there is a distinguishable difference between taxation for the use of government to perform essential services and taxation to increase the rolls of the entitled and increase the number of various entitlements.
When the facts are examined, it is the wasteful and inefficient spending of government, mainly to line the pockets of those who feel as though they are owed something and the lack of oversight be it due to insufficient enforcement of the rules of the various entitlement programs or the negligence of same.
Negligence could be defined as when government rules that for example a person is in violation when he or she asks the parents of the student to verify their income during the application for free or reduced price school lunch.
it just came to light during the debt ceiling negotiations that income verification for those seeking subsidies under Obama care was NOT written into the ACA law.
That is outrageous. That the government would allow people to lie in order to procure a taxpayer funded benefit.
With knowledge of this, no reasonable person would agree with such an omission.

True spoonman. You don't say anything different, but it is specifically government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another I am saying is armed robbery. I am not referring to government compelling all taxes. Not that they have a blank check to do that, but taking money from one citizen and giving it to another is no different than any other armed robbery, it is an abomination of power and an abomination of the Constitution, which provides the Federal government no such authority.

Taxation is constitutional. legal, moral, ethical, and that chaffs the TPMs and libertarians.

Tuff dat.

Government is defined as service, homies, and somebody is going to pay for it.

Those who did not have now have. They have theirs. Tough of you who always said, "I have mine, screw you, jack."

That's a nice story, but it is is load of crap.
Your notion implies that we should simply bend over and grab our ankles each and every time government wants a bigger cut.
Referring to those who demand accountability in government are not selfish. They are exercising their rights. You greedy pro any tax any time people are the problem.
Now, tough shit....

Taxation is constitutional. legal, moral, ethical, and that chaffs the TPMs and libertarians.

Tuff dat.

You should have stopped at "legal"...
The libs have tossed moral and ethical right out of the window.
The lib template has shifted to taxation as a means to punish.
if you are going to deny the existence of class warfare in which liberals use the threat of government sanctions as their weaponry, you are delusional.
Or just simply in denial.
Shit, Joe B 131 wants to hang every person worth more than $100,000 hanged from a yardarm.
The left's greed for other people's money knows no bounds.

Tuff dat.

if you are going to deny the existence of class warfare in which liberals use the threat of government sanctions as their weaponry, you are delusional.
Shit, Joe B 131 wants to hang every person worth more than $100,000 hanged from a yardarm.

Bull shit. You are being fed what you dished for so long.

Tuff dat.

Tuff dat.

Bull shit. You are being fed what you dished for so long.

Tuff dat.
Translated that means you have no rebuttal.
Thanks for playing.

I'm sure most of you feel like we're almost living in a Twilight Zone these days. How can Obama get away with what he's doing?

I stopped reading right there.

Get the fuck off the pity pot and win some elections.

Continues_crying.gif

Tuff dat.

Perhaps you can tell us when President Lincoln tried to establish the Federal Income Tax as a permanent form of government revenue, WHY the United States Supreme Court ruled to inform him that it was unconstitutional?

Last edited:

Tuff dat.

Perhaps you can tell us when President Lincoln tried to establish the Federal Income Tax as a permanent form of government revenue, WHY the United States Supreme Court ruled to inform him that it was unconstitutional?

And that is why the Amendment was ratified. Yep, kiddies, it is constitutional as well as legal, moral, ethical, and still chaffing the far right and libertarian wings of America.

Don't you read history, Shakles? It is past 2000, not 1900. Sheesh.

Tuff dat.

And that is why the Amendment was ratified. Yep, kiddies, it is constitutional as well as legal, moral, ethical, and still chaffing the far right and libertarian wings of America.

Oh I know history very well .... often yours comes into question, as you still haven't answered my question.

Last edited:

Oh I know history very well .... often yours comes into question

No, it doesn't, but yours always does.

Last edited:

Oh I know history very well .... often yours comes into question

No, it doesn't, but your always does.

:lol: now THAT was funny Jake .... always can give me a good laugh once in a while.

Forum List

Back