Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

Your obsession with Sandra Flake is.....creepy...
Tell me. Did you get your hair styled just like hers?.
Are you acting out the plot part of "Headra" in the movie Single White Female?

It's the creepy reactionary far right is the group that is obsessed with Fluke.

What is up with your flakes?

I had forgotten about this individual long ago.

Then this silly person who calls her self 'candycorn'....Which I might add is about the most disgusting and unappetizing product handed out to trick or treaters, decides to make Fluke into a personal cause.
As far as I am concerned Fluke had her 15 seconds of fame long ago. To a person of any intelligence and those who eschew the far left lib agenda, she is a flyspeck in the ocean...
She's your problem. Not ours.

Yet here you are discussing her...on what 5 messages now? You're lying to yourself.

I took part in this discussion yesterday. Conservative superstition from last year and this year goes something like this: "If the libs speak ill of _____________, we should nominate them because that means they're scared". Fill in the blank with any one of the morons you guys think has liberals shaking in our shoes (Cain, Bachman, Palin, Santorum, whatever that Colonel's name was in Florida last year, Gingrich, Bolton). If that is true, you guys are scared shitless of Fluke.

You needn't comment on her but you do...over and over...

Strange for someone you "forgot about".

Your obsession with Sandra Flake is.....creepy...
Tell me. Did you get your hair styled just like hers?.
Are you acting out the plot part of "Headra" in the movie Single White Female?

Was that a TV Show?

As I've said a few times--won't get into it--there are much more intelligent voices for feminism and reproductive rights out there but Fluke is the most visible. So I put it up there to scare the crap out of conservatives.

I recommend:

Hanna Rosin; Hanna Rosin: Author of The End of Men official website
Emily Bazelon Emily Bazelon
Amanda Marcotte Amanda Marcotte, Author at RH Reality Check

Why do you keep saying that?
Because it's true. Nobody knows how true it is more than your bigoted ass.

Women in America who voted 55% and single women 66% for the Dems in 2012 think there is a war against them.

I would suggest you ask them what you need to do to bring them back, because the problem is yours not women.

Increase their earnings so they enter a higher tax bracket.

Instant Republican Women.

Cut their pay, instant Democrat.

No, neither is calling people racists, sexists, homophobes, anti-immigrant, haters of poor people, but you're silent on that. Once you develop a standard for yourself, we'll discuss your standard for others.

So to get even with me, you all call her a "slut"....makes sense.

I did? Show the quote I called her that.

"You" was not you personally dumbass.

Ah, so this is the old all non-liberals are Republicans gag. Liberal is an actual ideology. There isn't one ideology called "non-liberal." I guess grasping that is like asking you to do calculus.

As for Sandra, I consider her more a greedy criminal than a slut. She's going to government and demanding that they shake down taxpayers with the force of guns and give money to her. Majority vote is no moral authority for armed robbery. There is no difference between a thug on the street doing it and guys in uniform doing it because the majority instructed them to. When government is taking money from one citizen and giving it to another, that is armed robbery. Government doing it directly and doing it by forcing it to be given directly is a distinction without a difference.

Last edited:
Sandra Fluke became a celebrity because of Rush's stupidity, Mud.

Rush merely stated a blunt truth. The media made her a one-hit wonder by attacking him.

BTW, they tried to stage a 'Fluke' rally and nobody showed up.

Sandra Fluke is a lie. She's living off of tuition and grants. Her expenses are paid for. If she needs bc pills she can get them at Planned Parenthood. Nancy Pelosi staged a fake press conference in a vacant room in the Capital with hand picked media in attendance. No Repug was allowed to cross-exam her or even allowed to see her credentials. It was a sham from the gitgo.

As I've said a few times--won't get into it--there are much more intelligent voices for feminism and reproductive rights out there but Fluke is the most visible.

OMG, getting government to force people to buy your contraceptives for you so you can bang your fucking brains out is for "feminism and reproductive rights." That's just sick.

Forcing someone to buy you shit to support your own choices doesn't make you virtuous, it makes you a welfare queen.

Was that a TV Show?

As I've said a few times--won't get into it--there are much more intelligent voices for feminism and reproductive rights out there but Fluke is the most visible. So I put it up there to scare the crap out of conservatives.

I recommend:

Hanna Rosin; Hanna Rosin: Author of The End of Men official website
Emily Bazelon Emily Bazelon
Amanda Marcotte Amanda Marcotte, Author at RH Reality Check

BTW it was a movie...And I asked YOU to define this alleged war on women...Not post links to cover your Iowa sized ass.
Now, fight your own battle or shut it.
Define the war on women....in YOUR OWN WORDS.

I must have missed it. Defining the war on women; I define it two ways; First there is the opposition to reproductive rights. Secondly, there is the intimidation tactics of calling people whom you never met a slut then mis-characterizing/slandering them for what 18 months now afterword.

Reproductive rights? What does that mean? If it has to do with someone other than the individual who wants it, birth control pills are the responsibility of the person who wants them. Objection to funding a CHOICE is not a "war"....Get over it. If a woman cannot find another alternative to 'the pill, she can abstain unless her partner uses a condom....Men have responsibilities as well. Don't give me this crap about 'the moment'....We are human beings. Top of the food chain. God gave us the ability to reason. Which means we posses self control. As we have seen, thinking with one's hormones, is usually problematic.

Umm, people are impugned and mischaracterized all the time. So what?
That hardly qualifies as a 'war'....
You got the version of the main stream media and the hypersensitive perpetually offended.
Big deal....
Living your life as a self proclaimed victim is a waste fo time. Unproductive.
The issue here is people like you NEED to be coddled because you exist in a world of "woe is me"...
Instead of rising above your issues, you want people to feel sorry for you.
Here's a little newsflash for ya.....Pity parties are your problem...
There is no war on women. I am married to one. She has not been wounded, nor has she needed to fire s single shot in anger.
In fact she looks upon these so called 'victims' as whiny little pains in the ass. Ones who actually make things more difficult for women to succeed.

That some reactionaries do not recognize that a war for women's needs rages means that the TPMs and to the effect they effect the GOP will give the future to the Dems.

It's the creepy reactionary far right is the group that is obsessed with Fluke.

What is up with your flakes?

I had forgotten about this individual long ago.

Then this silly person who calls her self 'candycorn'....Which I might add is about the most disgusting and unappetizing product handed out to trick or treaters, decides to make Fluke into a personal cause.
As far as I am concerned Fluke had her 15 seconds of fame long ago. To a person of any intelligence and those who eschew the far left lib agenda, she is a flyspeck in the ocean...
She's your problem. Not ours.

Yet here you are discussing her...on what 5 messages now? You're lying to yourself.

I took part in this discussion yesterday. Conservative superstition from last year and this year goes something like this: "If the libs speak ill of _____________, we should nominate them because that means they're scared". Fill in the blank with any one of the morons you guys think has liberals shaking in our shoes (Cain, Bachman, Palin, Santorum, whatever that Colonel's name was in Florida last year, Gingrich, Bolton). If that is true, you guys are scared shitless of Fluke.

You needn't comment on her but you do...over and over...

Strange for someone you "forgot about".

No..I got into this on page 16...This is page 17...Now let's do some arithmetic. 17 minus 16 equals....anyone! anyone!....Yes, you in the back....."One"...correct....you get one 'attagirl'....Christ.
Fluke...To me that's a fish....To you it's the name of a hero to the feminist cause...The cause nobody cares about.
Any woman who needs someone else to pay for her choices is not scary. She's selfish.

Now wait a minute....All the while you never gave any indication that anyone other than the OP in THIS thread referred to Flake as a 'slut'...Now you are in duck and cover mode by playing the 'no it's not you, it's everyone' card?
Cut the crap.

Forum List

Back