Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

All elected members of govt need to be removed in all elections.

We begin shortly in all the communities and jurisdictions in Utah.

Folks are pissed.

Apparently the "re-branding" Price Phibus recommended for the GOP hasn't reached some of his sheeple...he he he...

The GOP war on women continues unabated.

Only in your mind.

No...only in reality.

Look at the response to Ms Fluke here... The old saying is that ,"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" right? Well, instead of shutting up an at least trying to pull your party up to neutral with female voters, what are you dumbasses doing? Taking every swipe you can at her. Which is why I posted her picture and have her on my avatar. I'm all for being kind to dumb animals such as yourself but if you keep wishing to bury yourself, I'm alll too happy to keep handing you shovels.

Check the polling about the women's vote last year loser...how'd that work out for you?

If you want to see similar results in 2016, keep up the rhetoric.
Ms Fluke is not a representative of women in general.

She is a Democrat stooge like Cindy Sheehan.

The left always claims "Blacks, Native-Americans, women, etc are offended but they can't list them by name.

Not only are you failed bully, a whiner who bites the hand that feeds him, but also a colossal goofball who says such things above when, in fact, we have plenty of folks like those above who tell you they are offended on the board.

No wonder the TPM is collapsing.

Only in your mind.

No...only in reality.

Look at the response to Ms Fluke here... The old saying is that ,"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" right? Well, instead of shutting up an at least trying to pull your party up to neutral with female voters, what are you dumbasses doing? Taking every swipe you can at her. Which is why I posted her picture and have her on my avatar. I'm all for being kind to dumb animals such as yourself but if you keep wishing to bury yourself, I'm alll too happy to keep handing you shovels.

Check the polling about the women's vote last year loser...how'd that work out for you?

Well they added one female voter this time....me. I changed my registration this year. Democrats have done nothing but take my money and give it to the undeserving.
Who is that in the mug shot?

We spend nearly 1/2 of every dollar the globe spends on defense. If you think General Dynamics is "deserving" then the party of "stupid" is the perfect place for you.

Only in your mind.

No...only in reality.

Ms Fluke is not a representative of women in general.

She is a Democrat stooge like Cindy Sheehan.

Ninety plus percent of all Catholic women exercise contraception in opposition to their church's teachings. You should re-consider your stance...

Romney won only one significant voting block of females; white married women. Are you all working to change that? Hardly...any woman you can't intimidate is "bitch" to you and any woman interested in keeping her reproductive rights is a "slut". Do I have your stances correct?

Apparently the "re-branding" Price Phibus recommended for the GOP hasn't reached some of his sheeple...he he he...

The GOP war on women continues unabated.

Only in your mind.

Fluke%20and%20POTUS.jpg

Mr. President, when do I get my cigar moment...​

Cigar moment. That's a moment for libertarians and reactionaries. Ask Newt or Herman Cain, for starters.

The left always claims "Blacks, Native-Americans, women, etc are offended but they can't list them by name.

Not only are you failed bully, a whiner who bites the hand that feeds him, but also a colossal goofball who says such things above when, in fact, we have plenty of folks like those above who tell you they are offended on the board.

Most of which don't fit in any of thé above.

They're just offended because somebody told them they should be offended.

You fit all of it.

You are a confused reactionary of the far right.

You were a career soldier and a government contractor who was whining about the government being shut down by your kind that was going to hit your wallet.

Yes, there are many here who are offended with you and your type of politics.

Tis what tis, son.

You fit all of it.

You were a career soldier and a government contractor who was whining about the government being shut down by your kind that was going to hit your wallet.

Tis what tis, son.

I'm not black, or a woman, I don't belong to a tribe.

I don't fit.

Truth is, you're a compulsive liar.

Oh, and if you are easily offended it's impossible not to be.

You fit all of it.

Tis what tis, son.

Oh, I'm not a contractor. I'm a DoD full-time employee. There's a world of difference.
Something you have to look up to understand.

You fit all of it.

Tis what tis, son.

Oh, I'm not a contractor. I'm a DoD full-time employee. There's a world of difference.

So you were whining at the government because your pay (soldier's retirement, DoD salary) was going to be possibly stopped because your type of TPM reactionaries shut down the government?

And you are concerned that women and minorities here (plus many white men and women who can think) think the reactionary TPMs and libertarians are out of their skulls?

You fit all of it.

Tis what tis, son.

So you were whining at the government because your pay (soldier's retirement, DoD salary) was going to be possibly stopped because your type of TPM reactionaries shut down the government?

And you are concerned that women and minorities here (plus many white men and women who can think) think the reactionary TPMs and libertarians are out of their skulls?

You lwingers are worse than 10 year old spoiled brats. You don't discuss anything if you don't get your way, its all or nothing for the most part.

Forum List

Back