Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

There's a debate term for what you just did there. I'll be damned if I'm going to go looking for it. Let's settle for "link me," because you and I both know that's not my modus operandi.

And she wasn't a prostitute, *I'm sorry, but yes, I'm going there* you dumb fuck! She wasn't, and everybody knows she wasn't, but Rush can say whatever the fuck he wants, and you lot act like it's the motherfucking second coming of Christ.

Do NOT have the nerve to act surprised next time somebody calls Rush your Messiah.
He apologized, not that it made any difference to you lot.

I don't expect one for thé namecalling done during the shutdown. It's not in your nature.

He apologized. Oh, of course. That makes all the difference.

The shit he said? The level of vitriol he threw at her. Three days of ugliness, and one little Saturday afternoon show, when all the shit started hitting the fan? "Oops. My bad."

Fuck you very much.

What a disgusting git.

Limbaugh — who has a long history of making incendiary remarks, and is not known to take them back — issued the rare apology on Saturday afternoon, saying he was "sincerely" sorry about his "insulting" characterization of Fluke. But he maintained that the birth control debate was about "personal sexual recreational activities," not any broader health questions, and compared contraception to sneakers.

Even as he walked back his comment, though, there were signs that Limbaugh is not out of the woods yet. Another advertiser, Carbonite, posted a message on Facebook saying that it was ending its sponsorship of his show.

"No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady," CEO David Friend wrote. "Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/03/rush-limbaugh-apologizes-to-sandra-fluke_n_1318718.html

So he apologized - and then reiterated that only sluts need birth control.

Classy.

:eusa_hand:

I heard it live. It wasn't like you say.

One show he mentioned it, then the next show he apologized.

Rush and his followers are only above Alex Jones and his followers.

Yeah, I got no time for Rush Coulter. Never have. They have nothing to add to the national dialog, absolutely nothing.

This is one of my favorite Coulter moments, courtesy of Al Franken.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=susZ2ceEHwk]Ann Coulter, Al Franken: Who in History Would You Be? FDR & Hitler! - YouTube[/ame]

Another "I'm a victim" thread from the right wing...

From the member with a victim in his avi.

Nuff said.

News flash: she is not a victim. Rush did his worst, and just looked like the mud wallowing pig he's always been.

The right wing is scared shitless of Ms. Fluke....

I love it!!! Best thing I ever did was putting her on my avatar.
ap_sandra_fluke_cc_120905_ss_ssh.jpg

Last edited:

a major reason is that the opposing party is looking petty by not wanting to work together and instead constantly attacking everything that doesn't originate from their side.

a major reason is that the opposing party is looking petty by not wanting to work together and instead constantly attacking everything that doesn't originate from their side.

Frankly, I think it's more like "We want him to have nothing! Why is he getting anything!?" "Anything" is "everything" in "I hate Obama" land.

He is actually not getting everything, although LSM make it looks that way - if not their constant life support the misery of this presidency would be astoundingly disgustingly obvious.

Frankly, I think it's more like "We want him to have nothing! Why is he getting anything!?" "Anything" is "everything" in "I hate Obama" land.

So, in other words, you do not have any idea what the difference is between the left and the right.

Now your posts make more sense to me.

So, in other words, you do not have any idea what the difference is between the left and the right.

Oh, good.

Yours make none to me. :cuckoo:

Oh, good.

That is because you do not understand the difference between the left and the right.

Oh...by the way...very mature response.........especialy with the animated avatar

That, too, speaks volumes about you.

Oh, good.

That is because you do not understand the difference between the left and the right.

Oh...by the way...very mature response.........especialy with the animated avatar

That, too, speaks volumes about you.

I don't think the word 'animated' means what you think it means.

[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] 154 posts and no one has yet stood up to call this shit for what it is? What magic spell have you cast, you old witch you?
I'm sure most of you feel like we're almost living in a Twilight Zone these days. How can Obama get away with what he's doing? How can he go out in public and say all of these scandals are phony with a straight face? Well, it's easy, he knows everything about everyone. Anyone who becomes involved in what he's doing Obama has the goods on them. Even before they begin to become a problem he's already got them by the balls.

Fact is, just about everyone has done something that can be exploited. if not, they know enough to make something up. Everyone is vulnerable. Some of us more so than others. Some of us have cheated on an exam or fudged on our taxes and still some have sent pictures of their penis to strange women. Think about your past. Has there ever been something you have done that if it came to light would embarrass you? Anthony Weiner..

We've always felt we had privacy. In many countries privacy is a thing of the past or it never was. Here in America your privacy is a right. Thanks to recent revelations about NSA spying and IRS abuses, our security, our peace of mind is slowly slipping away. ..

Some would say that our country has always been this way. Some may have tried to make it that way in the past, but they've finally got it all thanks to technology. Everyone that owns a cell-phone can be tracked. Every communication monitored and recorded to be used at a later date. This is why al Qaeda uses couriers instead of cell-phones. Once the government targets you you're toast.

Come on, this is a text book.example of a conspiracy theory. -- on steroids.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
The TeaPs will be losing by 10 points or more, and the clear-thinking women will be the difference.

No, no, the Tea Party just scored a glorious victory!

A victory, of course, which they're trying to blame on various people. Most peculiar. Usually the victors don't try to blame people for their victory.

Forum List

Back