Why Does It Seem Like Obama Is Getting Everything He Wants?

Obama: Worst President in History of the USA? | Zero Hedge

There’s an Obama Page on Facebook that has over 131, 000 likes from people, Americans or not. There are more than double that number of people that are ‘talking about’ the page by posting it on their own walls. A fan page (of sorts) dedicated to the President of the United States. But, not your normal fan page. It’s the ‘Obama is the Worst President Ever’ page.

By the time President Obama steps down from office, the USA will more than likely not be anything more than a shadow of its former self. That won’t be all due to the doing of President Obama, but the Chinese rise to glory as thefirst country in the world economically-speaking by the year 2016, amongst other things of course (it’s not all the fault of the Chinese either, is it?).

So is President Obama the worst President in history? Does he really live up to his fan (?) page on Facebook? How do you measure whether or not he is the worst, at any rate?

In the past ten recessions before the Great Recession took place, Gross Domestic Product returned to levels seen prior to the recession within a period on average of 4-5 quarters.
The Obama recovery took 16 quarters.
GDP reached 1.1% in the first quarter of 2013 and then rose to 1.7% in the second quarter.
It managed to reach just 2.8% in 2012.
According to statisticians, if you were to take the real GDP growth under Obama and then double it (just for fun), Obama would still come out of it all as the worst president for the last 60 years.

Nah, America is the winner, and the TeaPs have failed in their miserable goals.

Last edited:
I will read both when I find bootlegged copies. As far as I can tell, Mark Levin is an establishment tool out to sell books. He won't get a dime from me.
Which establishment? Did you read the OP? Apparently NOT.

I'm done with you. Buh-bye.

He was an adviser to Ronald Reagan, Chief of Staff to the Attorney General, and worked for the Department of Education and Department of the Interior. He has been part of the Republican establishment for decades. Now he peddles his wares online, like Rush or O'Reilly. He is a tool.

Baseball is for tools, you probably know what color under ware your pirates wear....... do you know who your state senators are? Dimwit.

Another "I'm a victim" thread from the right wing...

From the member with a victim in his avi.

Nuff said.

News flash: she is not a victim. Rush did his worst, and just looked like the mud wallowing pig he's always been.

You call a con any despicable name in the book. Murderer, terrorist, Domestic enemy of the state, but call a Dem martyr a prostitute and you catch hell.
Somehow that doesn't seem fair. But fairness isn't what you're after, is it....

From the member with a victim in his avi.

Nuff said.

News flash: she is not a victim. Rush did his worst, and just looked like the mud wallowing pig he's always been.

You call a con any despicable name in the book. Murderer, terrorist, Domestic enemy of the state, but call a Dem martyr a prostitute and you catch hell.

There's a debate term for what you just did there. I'll be damned if I'm going to go looking for it. Let's settle for "link me," because you and I both know that's not my modus operandi.

And she wasn't a prostitute, *I'm sorry, but yes, I'm going there* you dumb fuck! She wasn't, and everybody knows she wasn't, but Rush can say whatever the fuck he wants, and you lot act like it's the motherfucking second coming of Christ.

Do NOT have the nerve to act surprised next time somebody calls Rush your Messiah.

There's a debate term for what you just did there. I'll be damned if I'm going to go looking for it. Let's settle for "link me," because you and I both know that's not my modus operandi.

And she wasn't a prostitute, *I'm sorry, but yes, I'm going there* you dumb fuck! She wasn't, and everybody knows she wasn't, but Rush can say whatever the fuck he wants, and you lot act like it's the motherfucking second coming of Christ.

Do NOT have the nerve to act surprised next time somebody calls Rush your Messiah.
He apologized, not that it made any difference to you lot.

I don't expect one for thé namecalling done during the shutdown. It's not in your nature.

I don't expect one for thé namecalling done during the shutdown. It's not in your nature.

You have a name caller of the first degree, mud, from day one. Grow up and accept responsibility for your own actions.

You have a name caller of the first degree, mud, from day one. Grow up and accept responsibility for your own actions.

Say stupid stuff you'll sometimes get called names out of frustration. It's never personal.

If you can't handle it leave. Quit crying.

Last edited:

He apologized. Oh, of course. That makes all the difference.

The shit he said? The level of vitriol he threw at her. Three days of ugliness, and one little Saturday afternoon show, when all the shit started hitting the fan? "Oops. My bad."

Fuck you very much.

What a disgusting git.

Limbaugh — who has a long history of making incendiary remarks, and is not known to take them back — issued the rare apology on Saturday afternoon, saying he was "sincerely" sorry about his "insulting" characterization of Fluke. But he maintained that the birth control debate was about "personal sexual recreational activities," not any broader health questions, and compared contraception to sneakers.

Even as he walked back his comment, though, there were signs that Limbaugh is not out of the woods yet. Another advertiser, Carbonite, posted a message on Facebook saying that it was ending its sponsorship of his show.

"No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady," CEO David Friend wrote. "Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/03/rush-limbaugh-apologizes-to-sandra-fluke_n_1318718.html

So he apologized - and then reiterated that only sluts need birth control.

Classy.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

He apologized. Oh, of course. That makes all the difference.

The shit he said? The level of vitriol he threw at her. Three days of ugliness, and one little Saturday afternoon show, when all the shit started hitting the fan? "Oops. My bad."

Fuck you very much.

What a disgusting git.

Limbaugh — who has a long history of making incendiary remarks, and is not known to take them back — issued the rare apology on Saturday afternoon, saying he was "sincerely" sorry about his "insulting" characterization of Fluke. But he maintained that the birth control debate was about "personal sexual recreational activities," not any broader health questions, and compared contraception to sneakers.

Even as he walked back his comment, though, there were signs that Limbaugh is not out of the woods yet. Another advertiser, Carbonite, posted a message on Facebook saying that it was ending its sponsorship of his show.

"No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady," CEO David Friend wrote. "Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/03/rush-limbaugh-apologizes-to-sandra-fluke_n_1318718.html

So he apologized - and then reiterated that only sluts need birth control.

Classy.

:eusa_hand:

No

Forum List

Back