Why does Jerry Brown say water shortage is from global warming??

now do you see why we say liberalism=pure ignorance??

Natural weather patterns, not man-made global warming, are causing the historic drought parching California, says a study out Monday from federal scientists.

"It's important to note that California's drought, while extreme, is not an uncommon occurrence for the state," said Richard Seager, the report's lead author and professor with Columbia University's Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory. The report was sponsored by theNational Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The report did not appear in a peer-reviewed journal but was reviewed by other NOAA scientists.
No doubt you and your "colleagues" have spent long hours discussing these questions at your research center in the local liquor store parking lot.

As shown by my last post, no one can dispute EdwardBaiamonte owes edthecynic $10,000 and has utterly destroyed his own integrity in spectacular fashion.

I am going to tag this post with the word welsher so it can be found any time anyone needs to prove what a lying retard EdwardBaiamonte is.

there is no proof whatsoever yet he proclaims it with great confidence much like other liberals say "hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" with great confidence. The water shortage comes from a 60% increase in population in the last 30 years, no new reservoirs , and
letting 70% of rain water run off into the ocean.

Jerry Brown's lie seems especially egregious since, 1) it is a lie to absolve himself and liberals for responsibility for the shortage, and 2) it is a very dishonest way to promote global warming.
Egregious...yeah, right. I have seen the climate change since the sixties. We all have to deal with the results. The drought in California and the west wasn't in existence 25 years ago. Something isn't right here, kids.

No doubt you and your "colleagues" have spent long hours discussing these questions at your research center in the local liquor store parking lot.

too stupd:
The report was sponsored by theNational Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration not liquor store.

Do you see why we say liberalism=ignorance?

there is no proof whatsoever yet he proclaims it with great confidence much like other liberals say "hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" with great confidence. The water shortage comes from a 60% increase in population in the last 30 years, no new reservoirs , and

Jerry Brown's lie seems especially egregious since, 1) it is a lie to absolve himself and liberals for responsibility for the shortage, and 2) it is a very dishonest way to promote global warming.
Egregious...yeah, right. I have seen the climate change since the sixties. We all have to deal with the results. The drought in California and the west wasn't in existence 25 years ago. Something isn't right here, kids.

too stupid and liberal the planet had had droughts for a million years. liberals have no capacity to think!!

too stupd:
The report was sponsored by theNational Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration not liquor store.

Are you so delusional that you can't see why you have no credibility?

too stupd:

You have sabotaged yourself. Your opinions cannot be taken seriously. You have zero credibility now.

As shown by my last post, no one can dispute EdwardBaiamonte owes edthecynic $10,000 and has utterly destroyed his own integrity in spectacular fashion.

I am going to tag this post with the word welsher so it can be found any time anyone needs to prove what a lying retard EdwardBaiamonte is.

dear, I will bet you $10,000 there was no lie. Would you care to make a legal bet. This is yes or no question. I'll await to see you running away with your liberal tale between you legs once again.

too stupd:

His willful blindness is pathological.

11bptt5.jpg

dear, I will bet you $10,000 there was no lie. Would you care to make a legal bet. This is yes or no question. I'll await to see you running away with your liberal tale between you legs once again.
Sorry, tard, but you have demonstrated you aren't good for it and have no honor.

too stupid and nliberal you said scientists agree drought was caused by global warming?????

too stupid and liberal the planet had had droughts for a million years. liberals have no capacity to think!!
And you are a million years old and can back that snark with experience, I suppose?

Sorry, tard, but you have demonstrated you aren't good for it and have no honor.

what a surprise the liberal is afraid to bet and back up his brave assertive words so runs away with his liberal tail between his legs yet again!!

And you are a million years old and can back that snark with experience, I suppose?

dear, scientisits study these matters and they don't rely on million years old men!! Do you know about scientists??

See why we say liberalism= ignorance??

I think I get it now. You're a third grader.

and so the liberal is afraid to sign a legally binding contract with a 3rd grader for fear that he'll lose $10,000 to the 3rd grader?? Thats very rich don't you think???

too stupid and nliberal you said scientists agree drought was caused by global warming?????

Maybe if you keep repeating the same incoherent phrases over and over they will begin to make sense.

dear, scientisits study these matters and they don't rely on million years old men!! Do you know about scientists??

See why we say liberalism= ignorance??

Have you ever heard about pixie data or carbon dating? That is something a scientist would do to get a idea of past climates.

Wonder how we know about the super high co2 of 30 million years ago? Or how found out about any period that was warmer then today???? lol...

You sure support it when it says what you want it to say but diss it when it tells you something you don't like.

Seeing that you have no Science institutions or data sets...Well, your side is the side of ignorance. Even Spencer of the Uah data set shows warming and he and Christy is the closes thing you have to real scientist.

Forum List

Back