Why does Jerry Brown say water shortage is from global warming??

there is no proof whatsoever yet he proclaims it with great confidence much like other liberals say "hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" with great confidence. The water shortage comes from a 60% increase in population in the last 30 years, no new reservoirs , and
letting 70% of rain water run off into the ocean.

Jerry Brown's lie seems especially egregious since, 1) it is a lie to absolve himself and liberals for responsibility for the shortage, and 2) it is a very dishonest way to promote global warming.

Here maybe all these articles on climate change and drought will help you not sound so stupid.

climate change drought - Google Scholar

if you have evidence I lied I will pay you $10,000.
dear for it to be legally binding you have to accept the bet and agree to pay if you are mistaken. Do you understand??
Actually, you clearly state you will pay if I have evidence, so I am not obligated to pay you anything. You have already welshed 7 times, so it is obvious you will not pay money you don't have now, when you lose again now.
For the record, EdB has welshed again.

I see scientists the world over laughing at you deniers of global warming.

Yes, they have such a standard. We know it exists, but we can't tell you how, so every time we find out we were wrong that's OK, we said we didn't know what it was. The earth isn't warming? That's OK, let's rename it climate change.

Saying global warming is something, we don't know how it will affect us and every time we find out we are wrong we will just change our theory is a pretty intellectually easy belief, don't you think?

The liberals have had to admit that temperature has gone up only 1/100th of a degree per year since the end of the Little Ice Age 200 years ago and that it has gone down for the last 20 years despite record CO2 in the air..

Unfortunately you aren't a scientist, so your opinions of science don't matter.

OK, so liberals need to shut up about economics since you constantly directly contradict that and you are not economists

Yes, they have such a standard. We know it exists, but we can't tell you how, so every time we find out we were wrong that's OK, we said we didn't know what it was. The earth isn't warming? That's OK, let's rename it climate change.

Saying global warming is something, we don't know how it will affect us and every time we find out we are wrong we will just change our theory is a pretty intellectually easy belief, don't you think?
dear for it to be legally binding you have to accept the bet and agree to pay if you are mistaken. Do you understand??
Actually, you clearly state you will pay if I have evidence, so I am not obligated to pay you anything. You have already welshed 7 times, so it is obvious you will not pay money you don't have now, when you lose again now.

dear, for the record you were afraid to accept the bet and so ran away with your liberal tail between your legs and are now lying about it. So once again, do you want to bet in a legally binding way that I lied. Once again, liberal, this is a yes or no question?

there is no proof whatsoever yet he proclaims it with great confidence much like other liberals say "hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" with great confidence. The water shortage comes from a 60% increase in population in the last 30 years, no new reservoirs , and
letting 70% of rain water run off into the ocean.

Jerry Brown's lie seems especially egregious since, 1) it is a lie to absolve himself and liberals for responsibility for the shortage, and 2) it is a very dishonest way to promote global warming.

Here maybe all these articles on climate change and drought will help you not sound so stupid.

climate change drought - Google Scholar

Dear, if you have evidence the CA drought is caused by global warming please present it or admit you lack the IQ to defend your silly emotional liberal parrot feelings.

letting 70% of rain water run off into the ocean.g.

What BS.

Our water shortage starts from a record shortfall of rain and snow. The majority of the water California uses- 80%- goes to agriculture- population growth accounts for a small percentage of the total use of water in California, and new reservoirs would not have increased the amount of rain or snow.

70% of rain water run off into the ocean? We have historically let that much and more run off- so why is that suddenly the problem? Eventually all rain water will run off into the ocean unless it evaporates or is stored underground. Even water which is used for agriculture eventually runs into the ocean.

And that water running into the ocean supports the California fishing industry, the California tourism industry and California agriculture- not Port of Stockton loading up ships full of farm goods if you don't have water 'running to the ocean'

Is global warming to blame for our historic drought? Probably.

Does that reality bother you more than California suffering from a drought?

Nah- you are just in denial.

dear, for the record you were afraid to accept the bet and so ran away with your liberal tail between your legs and are now lying about it. So once again, do you want to bet in a legally binding way that I lied. Once again, liberal, this is a yes or no question?
As is clearly marked in RED above, you said post the evidence of your lie, which I did. It is time to pay up. I have no need to run as exposing your lie in your OP is the easiest thing in the world. So consider your "bet" accepted and pay up now or STFU.

you say probably and he says 100% but neither one of you has a shred of evidence to present. "If you like your plan you can keep it." "hands up don't shoot."

liberals are like Nazis. If enough people believe their lies they can take over the central govt and make it all powerful.

you say probably and he says 100% but neither one of you has a shred of evidence to present. "If you like your plan you can keep it." "hands up don't shoot."

liberals are like Nazis. If enough people believe their lies they can take over the central govt and make it all powerful.

Nazi this, Nazi that. :argue: Do you guys really believe the bull shit you've been feed?

In less than 6 months after being appointed, Hitler, using violence and terror tactics, was able to take complete control of Germany's government and outlawed all opposing political parties. That just the beginning.....

Dumbshits are dumbshits.

Nazi this, Nazi that. :argue: Do you guys really believe the bull shit you've been feed?

In less than 6 months after being appointed, Hitler, using violence and terror tactics, was able to take complete control of Germany's government and outlawed all opposing political parties. That just the beginning.....

Dumbshits are dumbshits.

remember how Obama said Benghazi was caused by a film? Hands up don't shoot, if you like your plan you can keep it, I didn't vote to left of Bernie Sanders, I didn't have 3 communist parents, AGW causes droughts and hurricanes??

LIberal are like nazi true believers. THe truth does not matter the ends justify the means.

Dumbshits are dumbshits.

remember how Obama said Benghazi was caused by a film? Hands up don't shoot, if you like your plan you can keep it, I didn't vote to left of Bernie Sanders, I didn't have 3 communist parents, AGW causes droughts and hurricanes??

LIberal are like nazi true believers. THe truth does not matter the ends justify the means.

Fucking Obama, worst Liberal Nazi ever! Hitler did it in six months. Bastard's had six years.

:spinner:

Fucking Obama, worst Liberal Nazi ever! Hitler did it in six months. Bastard's had six years.

would have been 6 months without Republicans and half of population fighting back and don't forget Hitler had Depression on his side.

Last edited:

Dumbshits are dumbshits.

would have been 6 months without Republicans and half of population fighting back.

Bull shit. Hitler did it without ever winning a majority vote. A real Nazi would have sent out the Brownshirts to kill a few opposition leaders and start a few riots in key areas. Perhaps burn down Capital Hill and blame the opposition......to pass legislation consolidating power. Nah, this guy was armed with a phone and a pen! Nazi indeed!

You build cities of millions upon millions in the desert, and keep increasing and increasing your demands on that desert, and sooner or later Mother Nature is going to take it all back.

Last edited:
Said the liar who claimed in the OP that Ca has not built a single reservoir in 30 years!

if you have evidence of a lie I will pay you $10,000. Bet??
Bet.

I have already posted in this very thread the names of 5 reservoirs that have been built in the last 30 years. There is also one scheduled to start being built this year. Are 5 reservoirs built in the last 30 years enough to prove you are a liar?
I say yes, time to pay up.

Why does Jerry Brown say water shortage is from global warming Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Over the last two decades, the liberals in CA have blocked nearly every attempt to build new water reservoirs or new water conveyance systems, and as a result roughly 70% of the state's rainfall runs off into the ocean.

And thanks to green extremism, over 300 billion gallons of water are diverted away from farmers in the Central Valley and into the San Francisco Bay in order to protect a fish called the Delta smelt, an endangered fish whose survival green nuts think is more important than supplying water to farmers and residents.

Forum List

Back