Why does Joe Biden have more sanctions on US oil than Russian oil?

Yep, we sure were energy independent, lol.

• he top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by share of total crude oil imports in 2020 were
  • Canada61%
  • Mexico11%
  • Saudi Arabia8%
  • Colombia4%
  • Iraq3%
What we have bought from Russia over the years:

In 2020, we exported more crude than we imported. Yes, we were on our way to increasing the gap even more towards exports over imports. Not now. We are now importing more oil from russian than we have in two decades.

There really is no such animal as energy independence because companies import oil foreign oil and sell domestic oil. It is all about shopping for the best price for profit, they don't care about your wallets just theirs.

Gas went up 9-cents overnight here to $4.10 a gallon, 71-cents week to date. I suspect we will breeze by the old high of $4.29 when The Halfrican was POTUS by the end of the week if not much sooner.

A pox upon the WH, Tater and his band of turds is not even trying to help us out and are going on about "sacrifices for democracy".....How about tending to our Republic you dried-up geriatric POS.

Dems own this lock, stock, and barrel and no Russia, Russia, Russia, deflection is going to help them one iota.

Last edited:
The united states received more of its imported gasoline from russia in 2021 than from any other country, at 21 percent. Crude oil imports at 3.5 percent. 1.3 percent to 3.5 percent in a year. 27 million barrels to 78 million barrels.
And it was privately owned corporations that did it, not the US govt.

6 million in a month. 209,000 per day from russia.

20 million on a month, you seem to have a reading issue. Do I need to make the font bigger for you?

That comes out to 660,193 per day from Russia 14 months ago when people claim we were "oil independent"

20 million on a month, you seem to have a reading issue. Do I need to make the font bigger for you?

That comes out to 660,193 per day from Russia 14 months ago when people claim we were "oil independent"

No, we were importing 209,000 total a day for a total of 6 million per month. We never imported 20 million a month.

Forum List

Back