Why Does Joe, Now Speaking, Want To Put Me To Sleep In The Middle Of The Day?

I have a better question: Why are you watching a guy you hate?

I didn't watch a State of the Union for 4 years because I hated seeing a reality TV star talking to my Congress and hearing words like "very bigly" during a Presidential address made me want to put my head in a trash compactor until the ooze came out of my ears to deafen me. Perhaps turn the TV off and start a hobby...go paint or rebuild an engine or inject bleach or something.

I have news on in the background when I'm not blasting music while writing.

Usually leftist news, so I can keep up with their madness.
You...watch TV channels you hate just to make yourself upset? That'd be like me turning on Hannity each night and staring at the screen in a red face of rage and a pant full of shit for an hour.

EDIT: It's time to get a life, bro. The behavior above is the saddest thing I've heard in awhile.

Why? For Gawd's sakes, why?
100 million COVID19 shots administered - Uncle Joe is Amazing!!!

Dose of Hope

Wash Your Hands
Social Distancing
Wear Your Mask
Keep Your Guard Up
Stick Together
Herd Immunity
Cull the Herd

Don't like it - Check out Aunt Nancy:

Last edited:
Any opportunity for that senile stammering tapioca head to come out and potentially wreck is is a good one.
And yet....he still will be president....
He'll be thrown overboard before Labor Day. Mark it down.
It's a fair bet.
I'll take that bet. What are the stakes?

Your personal glory here on the board.

While monetary bets in this venue are intriguing, they are impossible to collect.

I have a better question: Why are you watching a guy you hate?

I didn't watch a State of the Union for 4 years because I hated seeing a reality TV star talking to my Congress and hearing words like "very bigly" during a Presidential address made me want to put my head in a trash compactor until the ooze came out of my ears to deafen me. Perhaps turn the TV off and start a hobby...go paint or rebuild an engine or inject bleach or something.

I have news on in the background when I'm not blasting music while writing.

Usually leftist news, so I can keep up with their madness.
You...watch TV channels you hate just to make yourself upset?

No, I don't get upset. I just keep track of Democrat delusions for entertainment and comedic relief.

Hey there brochowder, posting random Internet images with the line "-Joe Biden, 2020" may be credible in your Badlands threads with your butt buddies, but it's time to **** off now.

You denying those are Biden quotes?

Surely not.

Forum List

Back