Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

It's a way they can justify supporting the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history, and her rapist husband. Concocting faux outrage, makes em feel better about that. Simple as that.

Adults respond to the objectionable statement that was presented

Children respond by mocking a persons handicap, looks or in this case, POW status

We adults have been trying to respond to your lefties objectionable statements for a long time.

Meanwhile you have been mocking the shit out of us in pop culture and the media and now social media.

Trump is the answer to your shit.

Do you support Trump mocking Cruz's wife as unattractive?
Do you support him laughing at Carly Fiorina's looks?
Do you support a draft dodger mocking the sacrifices of POWs?

Which of those can you blame on liberals?

Try reading my post again. YOur reply makes it clear you completely failed to understand what I said.

You really can't believe Trump is justified in mocking those people because liberals mock conservatives

Now respond how Trump mocking any of those people can be blamed on liberals

I made no mention of justification. I don't have to justify myself to you or to any lib after the last 50 years.

I was disagreeing with your point about adults vs children.

You really think it is very adult to mock someone's looks or disability?

Why would Trump mock Serge Kovaleski disabled or not?

It's psychology. The loony Trump-Haters have to concoct hysterical faux outrage. They can't justify supporting such an awful corrupt Candidate like Hillary Clinton. They have to demonize Trump in order to justify their supporting her. They're currently in a state of butt-hurt breakdown. They've lost it. :cuckoo:

Trump has used such gestures and hand-waving to mock other people, especially when they get flustered over something. And the others had no disability at all.

Even the reporter at his news conference, that CNN screams he was mocking a disability, had no disability that causes any kind of jerky motion, hand-waving, etc. He's always perfectly calm and controlled, like anyone else is. Groups like CNN never show any video of the man, only still pictures, so people can't see that he never does what Trump depicted. Just as Ted Cruz never does it when Trump mocked Cruz's flustered responses with the same exaggerated gestures.

Trump never mocked the reporter's (or anyone else's) disability. But CNN was happy to lie about him on the air and doctor its own display to pretend he had.

(yawn) The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Because he did. The way you know he did was because after the backlash…he stopped making the gesture. It is a classic move that anyone who has spent any time around a bunch of kids would notice. That we elected a President who uses grade school antics is bewildering…
He imitated Hillary in the same way midway through the general election.

That is way after the "backlash".

We adults have been trying to respond to your lefties objectionable statements for a long time.

Meanwhile you have been mocking the shit out of us in pop culture and the media and now social media.

Trump is the answer to your shit.

Try reading my post again. YOur reply makes it clear you completely failed to understand what I said.

You really can't believe Trump is justified in mocking those people because liberals mock conservatives

I made no mention of justification. I don't have to justify myself to you or to any lib after the last 50 years.

Tell me an adult Republican you respect.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...
You lied about Trump using the same gesture to mock people who are not disabled. That is why you did not provide proof.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled.

Okay, but that still doesn't mean he was not mocking the reporter.

Ah but the poit of the attack on Trump was that he was mocking a disabled reporter when in truth he used spaz motions to mock even Cruz at the event.

Look. It's a stupid move. I don't use it. But have I ever referred to an asshole as having been riding on the short bus to school? Yeah I have. Have I ever said that someone just "tarded out". Yeah I have.

On the other hand did Trump or I ever leave 4 men to die in Libya?

FUCK NO.

If you look at that video in post #6, it's very clear that Trump was doing the spaz thing to mock the reporter. He says, "You gotta see this guy," and then he starts the spaz thing. And then you see the guy and, yup, the guy is disabled and has the messed up hand and thus looks more or less like Trump's impersonation of him. And Trump used that to get a laugh. That's just wrong. It's mocking on a whole different level that what was in play when he used the move re: Cruz and others.

I looked at some of the videos at the link in the OP. Trump did use the spaz move on other occasions. But the people he "spazzed" don't actually look like they might be spastic. Also, he doesn't use the "you gotta see him" line.
Why would a "messed up hand" have anything to do with Trump's "spaz thing"?

Answer: It obviously doesn't.

Why would an adult mock someone's looks or disability just because they disagree with them?

Kovaleski never did anything to Trump....why would Trump mock him in that way?

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled.

Okay, but that still doesn't mean he was not mocking the reporter.

Ah but the poit of the attack on Trump was that he was mocking a disabled reporter when in truth he used spaz motions to mock even Cruz at the event.

Look. It's a stupid move. I don't use it. But have I ever referred to an asshole as having been riding on the short bus to school? Yeah I have. Have I ever said that someone just "tarded out". Yeah I have.

On the other hand did Trump or I ever leave 4 men to die in Libya?

FUCK NO.

If you look at that video in post #6, it's very clear that Trump was doing the spaz thing to mock the reporter. He says, "You gotta see this guy," and then he starts the spaz thing. And then you see the guy and, yup, the guy is disabled and has the messed up hand and thus looks more or less like Trump's impersonation of him. And Trump used that to get a laugh. That's just wrong. It's mocking on a whole different level that what was in play when he used the move re: Cruz and others.

I looked at some of the videos at the link in the OP. Trump did use the spaz move on other occasions. But the people he "spazzed" don't actually look like they might be spastic. Also, he doesn't use the "you gotta see him" line.
Why would a "messed up hand" have anything to do with Trump's "spaz thing"?

Answer: It obviously doesn't.

Don't bother, they desperately wanna believe. Nothing you're gonna say is gonna matter. Trump's 'Hitler' or the 'Devil' to them now. You can't reason with them.

And also keep in mind, these are the same despicable cretins who ridiculed Sarah Palin's child who suffers from Downs Syndrome. They have no credibility. They're just in full butt-hurt meltdown-mode at this point.

Trump mocked a disabled reporter. That the Trumptards deny that is comparable to Trump's denials that President Obama was born in the US.

Well, they aren't really denying that he mocked the reporter, they are just saying that he mocks other people he thinks are mentally challenged the same way so it's okay.

Are you really unable to hear what we are saying? Are you that bat shit crazy partisan that you can't even hear us?

He did not mock the reporters disability. The reporter's disability does not cause spasms, it causes joint immobility.

Trump's mocking of him was the OPPOSITE of what you would do if you were mocking his disability.

It is a lie to say that Trump mocked the disabled, or the reporters disability.

lol, so your retarded defense of Trump is that he could not have been mocking the reporter because his impersonation was not physiologically precise?

Goddam that's funny.
The media linked Trump's movements with a "disabled" reporter.

It is your retarded accusation that is hampered because Trump's movements don't match the disability, moron.

Why would an adult mock someone's looks or disability just because they disagree with them?

Answering my question would help me answer yours.

Tell me an adult republican you respect.

Several

John McCain, John Kasich, Larry Hogan, Paul Ryan, Chris Smith

Name some Dems

Scam and con artist hustles only last for a little while in front of the same audience. After awhile the tricks are figured out and don't work. Trump's tricks are no longer fooling the numbers of people they did during his campaign. His tricks are recognizable and to a growing extent being neutralized. At this point, very few besides his die-hard supporters, delusional, and the brainwashed believe much of what he says.

Trump openly mocked a reporter with a disability and no amount of blood coming out your wherever is going to change that fact.

Never pegged you for buying into a flat out lie. *sigh* I guess losing so big in an election will do that even to posters who I have admired.

Pity.

Trump openly mocked a reporter with a disability and no amount of blood coming out your wherever is going to change that fact.

Never pegged you for buying into a flat out lie. *sigh* I guess losing so big in an election will do that even to posters who I have admired.

Pity.

Trump did mock a disabled reporter for not supporting his lies about thousands dancing muslims

Several

John McCain, John Kasich, Larry Hogan, Paul Ryan, Chris Smith

And yet, when John McCain became a problem for the agenda, the Left turned on him like rabid dogs.

HE was only granted "respect" ful treatment while he was useful in sabotaging the Conservatives.

That's my point.

What you call "adult" behavior only has value in a civilized society.

We don't have that. YOu lefties are incapable of respecting anything.

Civil Behavior is presented by the media as weakness. Taking the high road allows the smear masters to define you to the masses.

Patrick Buchanan ran on Trump's issues, and your vile lefty media called him a Nazi. He responded like an adult and the lies stuck, and he was marginalized.

Trump fought back, not as dirty as you fuckers, but dirty enough.

Trump is the answer to you.

This is the world you built. Maybe someday we can change it back. For now, we are just trying to save this nation.

Pompous blowholes like Trump revel in mocking the disabled. Everyone remembers how Limbaugh mocked Michael Fox right? locker room talk? Boys being boys?

Nope. It's assholes being assholes. And the bumpkins rally around the asshole they just elected.

Trump mocked a disabled reporter. That the Trumptards deny that is comparable to Trump's denials that President Obama was born in the US.

Well, they aren't really denying that he mocked the reporter, they are just saying that he mocks other people he thinks are mentally challenged the same way so it's okay.

Are you really unable to hear what we are saying? Are you that bat shit crazy partisan that you can't even hear us?

He did not mock the reporters disability. The reporter's disability does not cause spasms, it causes joint immobility.

Trump's mocking of him was the OPPOSITE of what you would do if you were mocking his disability.

It is a lie to say that Trump mocked the disabled, or the reporters disability.

lol, so your retarded defense of Trump is that he could not have been mocking the reporter because his impersonation was not physiologically precise?

Goddam that's funny.
The media linked Trump's movements with a "disabled" reporter.

It is your retarded accusation that is hampered because Trump's movements don't match the disability, moron.

The media did not link Trump's movements with the reporter, TRUMP did that. I realize you think the orange baboon is the second coming and all but the rest of the world thinks he's an ass-clown. He will get no respect from anyone but the fools who voted for him.

The rest of the world is laughing at the stupidity of Americans in electing him.

Forum List

Back