Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Leave the Obama's Mommy alone

good grief:lol:

same ole same ole from the left

Stop hating grandmothers you swine.as you can see the right is willing to attack family members. There is no low they wont go to in order to hate.

Oh I don't know so much about that. You Neanderthals did a number on the Palin family. Including children!

Not to mention the Romney family! Now you gotta whine about mooch's take along mooch!

Not to mention the Romney family! Now you gotta whine about mooch's take along mooch!

they're just being their usual two faced selves

now you can't ask why the Dear mommy is living there and who's paying for it without these kinds of hateful attacks
Stop hating grandmothers you swine.as you can see the right is willing to attack family members. There is no low they wont go to in order to hate.

it's really pathetic

they had a field day over Palin bringing her children on the campaign trail with her...called her oldest daughter a whore for getting pregnant...but hey that's DIFFERENT

Last edited:
Your spite shrinks your character by day. Lets bet a stack nobody researched any precedent here before spiddling. Takers?

That evil liberal...President Dwight D. Eisenhower (former 5 star General)

now you can't ask why the Dear mommy is living there and who's paying for it without these kinds of hateful attacks

it's really pathetic

they had a field day over Palin bringing her children on the campaign trail with her...but hey that's DIFFERENT
Honey! They have always Been pathetic and they don't improve with time.

it's really pathetic

they had a field day over Palin bringing her children on the campaign trail with her...but hey that's DIFFERENT
Honey! They have always Been pathetic and they don't improve with time.

I know, they get more ugly and hateful with time

Your spite shrinks your character by day. Lets bet a stack nobody researched any precedent here before spiddling. Takers?

That's always your excuse.

Somebody in history did something similar so this dickwad and his family gets away with doing some of the most classless activity in our history, and it shouldn't matter a bit.

From what I've read, Michelle and her daughters have conducted themselves admirably on this trip. It's the mother that's the problem.

This is the left on this board when it comes to their Dear Leader and the wifey poo

but they can call Palins daughter a whore with no problem

Just because Conservatives put their grandmothers into old age homes is no reason the Obamas should

We all know conservatives lack family values

The Obama's are multi-millionaires and could certainly afford to rent or buy a home near the White House for Michelle's mother. Of course she wouldn't be waited on hand and foot and might even have to cook her own meals. Unless the Obama multi-millionaires hired her a cook and a maid.

The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

March 21, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

The PJ Tatler » Why Does Michelle Obama?s Mother Live at the White House?

LOL, really, its not that big of a deal. Actually, its ridiculous nitpicking and complaining and just evidence that you are a severely bitter woman. You have so much hate festering in you when it comes to Obama, yet I am yet to see a lucid argument from you...just tabloid trash and junk media.

And no, I'm not calling you racist for your nonsensical posts and ridiculous flame fest arguments you have with your liberal counterparts. I just seriously question whether you truly have an educated opinion or if you just regurgitate what you read and hear from like minded people and news sources.

Keep it up, you make me laugh...but PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU, when elections come up next year, please shut up. I don't want your nonsensical posts and logic deterring anyone from voting Republican. Seriously...please, go on vacation during the next election cycle!

Just because Conservatives put their grandmothers into old age homes is no reason the Obamas should

The Obama's are multi-millionaires and could certainly afford to rent or buy a home near the White House for Michelle's mother. Of course she wouldn't be waited on hand and foot and might even have to cook her own meals. Unless the Obama multi-millionaires hired her a cook and a maid.

not likely, obama's brother lives in a one room hut with a dirt floor. they care about no one but themselves. They are "gittin even" with whitey.

The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

LOL, really, its not that big of a deal. Actually, its ridiculous nitpicking and complaining and just evidence that you are a severely bitter woman. You have so much hate festering in you when it comes to Obama, yet I am yet to see a lucid argument from you...just tabloid trash and junk media.

And no, I'm not calling you racist for your nonsensical posts and ridiculous flame fest arguments you have with your liberal counterparts. I just seriously question whether you truly have an educated opinion or if you just regurgitate what you read and hear from like minded people and news sources.

Keep it up, you make me laugh...but PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU, when elections come up next year, please shut up. I don't want your nonsensical posts and logic deterring anyone from voting Republican. Seriously...please, go on vacation during the next election cycle!

boy we're glad you got off your hairy chest..now go beat it like the ugly ape that you are
good gawd you shut up

Last edited:
This is the left on this board when it comes to their Dear Leader and the wifey poo

but they can call Palins daughter a whore with no problem

Who started a thead about the presidents mother in law living with them?

Drama Queen?

LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

all of it here

boy we're glad you got off your hairy chest..now go beat it like the ugly ape that you are
good gawd you shut up
No, you shut up. You are a disgrace to conservatism. Yes, the liberals were nasty, nonsensical, irrational and destructive in their efforts to defame George and Laura Bush. They are childish windbags too!

Oh, and why would you call me an ape? Is that the best you got?

Last edited:

Why on earth would you treat your mother like that?

Rightwinger thinks 90 year olds shouldn't get hip replcements. Why do you hate old people?

I already asked you to show me an insurance company that will pay for a hip replacement on a 90 year old

Still waiting.....

Forum List

Back