Why Does New York Continue To Die ?

What has New York not figured out.

And why is Newark making the same mistakes ?

Cuomo just now figured out that maybe they should be cleaning his subway trains of death.

1588552425908.png

Actually, the highest population density on Earth is the Mong Kok District of Kowloon in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong has been relatively untouched by Covid19.

They've have a long time to figure this out.

I've been posting their dismal numbers for some time.

What is wrong with them ?

It's a natural cess pool. Same reason asians get ravaged by these things

Population density = bad
I think it has a lot to with ignorance of basic hygiene and common sense healthy practice.

They've have a long time to figure this out.

I've been posting their dismal numbers for some time.

What is wrong with them ?

It's a natural cess pool. Same reason asians get ravaged by these things

Population density = bad
I think it has a lot to with ignorance of basic hygiene and common sense healthy practice.

When you're using mass transit and elevators it only takes one

Asians are very clean

Still happens to them

India doesn't have these problems cuz they're not all in subways and high rises, lot dirtier tho

Cuomo just now figured out that maybe they should be cleaning his subway trains of death.

Blows me away that they are still using them.
Hey, New Yorkers are important and stuff, so they can't be inconvenienced like the rest of the country. Their entitlement mentality is on full display with Cuomo's daily Campaign pressers................gimme..............gimme................gimme.....................

I can't pretend to care what happens in that yankee shithole. That would be hypocritical of me.

I'm much more concerned about places that aren't trying to destroy America.... for instance Namibia.... I hope they aren't suffering there. God love 'em.

Forum List

Back