Why does Obamacare provide insurance for ANNUAL checkups?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Talk about idiotic. Insurance is meant to cover the UNEXPECTED!!! This is what happens when you have a 2500 page health care law written by a semi-literate affirmative action baby.

Talk about idiotic. Insurance is meant to cover the UNEXPECTED!!! This is what happens when you have a 2500 page health care law written by a semi-literate affirmative action baby.

So Einstein, you expect for humans to be born live and die without any unexpected Health issues?

Health-insurance is only for people who promise not to get cancer?

Have you ever heard the saying, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"?

Has anyone ever told you you're an idiot?

Waste fraud and abuse… Name of the game with the federal government

So Einstein, you expect for humans to be born live and die without any unexpected Health issues

Can't you read?. Annual checkups are SCHEDULED events. You are dumbkopf.

So Einstein, you expect for humans to be born live and die without any unexpected Health issues

Can't you read?. Annual checkups are SCHEDULED events. You are dumbkopf.

Yes, I can. And next time I post don't edit my remarks in order to cover up your stupidity

We need to essentially ban health insurance. Only allow plans with a $5000 annual deductible for individuals and $10,000 for a family. If people had to pay for their own health care, costs would plummet.

Forum List

Back