🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does rape always come up when discussing abortion?

Great response to Dean's logic. You really knocked it out of the park, left me breathless.

What logic. It was a stupid troll post that is pure emotion.

You think "Steven" that getting pregnant and having a baby is just an emotional experience, "Steven"? Or are you just another dunder-headed guy who doesn't have to worry about such things because it ain't your body someone is trying to control?

It's really simple. Every man who is against a woman's right to have an abortion should take it upon themselves to provide birth control. So get thee down to the drugstore, stock up on condoms, make sure you use one EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU WHIP THAT LITTLE THING OUT OF YOUR PANTS.

Then the argument is moot. You control pregnancy, no more abortions. Wear the rubber or just please STFU.

Have you ever made a real argument? How exactly do men who don't want children to be killed stop abortion or control the pregnancy of others by using birth control? See some of us men actually like and want children. We aren't going around knocking women up and encouraging them to kill our children in the first place.

See, we are encouraging people to be responsible. And that's not something responsible people do. And of us responsible men who want to end abortion. If we don't want children, we are already using birth control. And the rest of us take joy in our posterity.

It's not the responsible people that have the problem here. it's the irresponsible ones.

because it is the only straw man argument left to abortion nazis defending murder of children in utero.

Why is it, that when arguing against abortion, conservatives always bring up late term abortions, even though less than 1% of abortions are performed after 24 weeks?

Great response to Dean's logic. You really knocked it out of the park, left me breathless.

What logic. It was a stupid troll post that is pure emotion.

You think "Steven" that getting pregnant and having a baby is just an emotional experience, "Steven"? Or are you just another dunder-headed guy who doesn't have to worry about such things because it ain't your body someone is trying to control?

It's really simple. Every man who is against a woman's right to have an abortion should take it upon themselves to provide birth control. So get thee down to the drugstore, stock up on condoms, make sure you use one EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU WHIP THAT LITTLE THING OUT OF YOUR PANTS.

Then the argument is moot. You control pregnancy, no more abortions. Wear the rubber or just please STFU.

But bare back is best!

Pregnant rape victims are less than 1% of all pregnancies. But it is all the abortionists have to cling to in order to justify the murder of innocent children,,

I'm sure every pro-life republican would gladly make a political deal to authorize abortions for victims of rape or incest but the killer left is only interested in camouflaging the issue.

Why is it, that when arguing against abortion, conservatives always bring up late term abortions, even though less than 1% of abortions are performed after 24 weeks?

Why is it liberals use children to exude the false aura of caring about children, such as school shootings, healthcare, welfare, etc., when they advocate killing children in the womb regardless of their stage of development?

Dilemma A: You mourn the loss of children who were shot and killed in some elementary school.

Liberal Response: Ban guns to save children. Nevermind the children, just ban the guns.

Dilemma B:
You want affordable healthcare and welfare for children so they won't have to suffer in poverty and squalor

Liberal Response: Republicans are doing anything they can to stand in the way of it, they hate children and want them to suffer or die (Google Bill Pascrell for your example and Harry Reid's statements during the government shutdown for a counterexample).

Dilemma C: Hundreds of thousands of unborn children are slaughtered in utero each year, 54 million since Roe v. Wade. Some of these abortions have been carried out by less then acceptable means which in turn can endanger or kill the the woman.

Liberal Response: Those are just women simply exercising their choice to have an abortion.

Now, why the double standard? Why the complete disregard for life in regards to abortion?

An acorn is a tree yet to sprout, an egg is a bird yet to be hatched, and unborn child is a human being yet to be born. (Or so I thought)

Last edited:

Why is it liberals use children to exude the false aura of caring about children, such as school shootings, healthcare, welfare, etc., when they advocate killing children in the womb regardless of their stage of development?

Dilemma A: You mourn the loss of children who were shot and killed in some elementary school.

Liberal Response: Ban guns to save children. Nevermind the children, just ban the guns.

Dilemma B:
You want affordable healthcare and welfare for children so they won't have to suffer in poverty and squalor

Liberal Response: Republicans are doing anything they can to stand in the way of it, they hate children and want them to suffer or die (Google Bill Pascrell for your example and Harry Reid's statements during the government shutdown for a counterexample).

Dilemma C: Hundreds of thousands of unborn children are slaughtered in utero each year, 54 million since Roe v. Wade. Some of these abortions have been carried out by less then acceptable means which in turn can endanger or kill the the woman.

Liberal Response: Those are just women simply exercising their choice to have an abortion.

Now, why the double standard? Why the complete disregard for life in regards to abortion?

An acorn is a tree yet to be born, an egg is a bird yet to be hatched, and unborn child is a human being about to be born. (Or so I thought)

I don't see a double standard, TK. There is a difference between someone who has been born and someone who has not...

Dilemma B:

An acorn is a tree yet to be born, an egg is a bird yet to be hatched, and unborn child is a human being about to be born. (Or so I thought)

I don't see a double standard, TK. There is a difference between someone who has been born and someone who has not...

So an acorn isn't a tree? An egg doesn't have a baby chick inside of it? Geez, my biology teacher must have lied to me, Noomi.

Dilemma B:

He does not understand that the acorn is produced in large numbers by oak trees cause many do not ever see anything but being devoured by squirrels and rotting to death.

This is what I was taught.

Biology is crystal clear that at the moment of conception (also known as fertilization), a unique organism comes into existence. Since this unborn fetus possesses human DNA and is the offspring of human parents, it can legitimately only be described as human life.

That's it, that's all. This idea that this fetus isn't human is contradictory to scientific fact and observation. Even abortion rights activists can acknowledge scientific fact.

So what if abortion ends life? - Salon.com

Elizabeth Williams said:
Here’s the complicated reality in which we live: All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides. She’s the boss. Her life and what is right for her circumstances and her health should automatically trump the rights of the non-autonomous entity inside of her. Always.

Why is it you cannot?

Last edited:

Dilemma B:

So an acorn isn't a tree? An egg doesn't have a baby chick inside of it? Geez, my biology teacher must have lied to me, Noomi.

He must have, only fertilized eggs produce chicks(the cock must fertilize the egg), hens lay eggs every day until the heat of summer or the cold of winter, with the exception of turkeys and buzzards.
We normally only eat unfertilized eggs.

Forum List

Back