Why does the left hate our religion?

Before Christ there was Rome with its absence of family, whore houses on every corner, and blood sport Coliseum. After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family.

Indeed, Christ created civilization on earth and is still the source of civilization but sadly a liberal will lack the IQ to understand and so fear Christianity more than Islam even when Islam has vowed to cut our heads off while we are still alive.

Civilization existed long before Christ, or even Abraham. Members of other civilizations have and still marry, love, honor those they perceive as worthy, and cherish their families. Was ancient, democratic Greece a Christian civilization? Or republican Rome before Julius Caesar?

My Christian girlfriend is a liberal. Neither she nor I steal, kill, commit perjury, dishonor our parents, commit adultery (that I know of), rape, pillage, injure, or any in other way knowingly harm others without a just cause such as self-defense or the defense of the innocent. We both fear radical Islamists, and extremist Christians, and in this country there are for more of the latter than the former the OP for example.

Do you want to imprison women who have abortions? Restrain them to force them to carry pregnancies to term? Not extend equal rights and protections under the law to those who are oriented sexually to their own gender who love and wish to make a life-long, legally binding commitment to each other? Live under biblical law? Whose interpretation of biblical law? Should we stone people to death for adultery? Should we force women to marry their rapists? Should we have governmental laws on what is unclean?

People like you are just as scary and probably as dangerous as members of ISIS.

Amen! I call them the Christian Taliban. Thanks for your great post.

good for you!! They want to cut your head off while you are alive just like the real Taliban.

see why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid? Is any other conclusion possible?

Before Christ there was Rome with its absence of family, whore houses on every corner, and blood sport Coliseum. After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family.

Indeed, Christ created civilization on earth and is still the source of civilization but sadly a liberal will lack the IQ to understand and so fear Christianity more than Islam even when Islam has vowed to cut our heads off while we are still alive.

Civilization existed long before Christ, or even Abraham. Members of other civilizations have and still marry, love, honor those they perceive as worthy, and cherish their families. Was ancient, democratic Greece a Christian civilization? Or republican Rome before Julius Caesar?

My Christian girlfriend is a liberal. Neither she nor I steal, kill, commit perjury, dishonor our parents, commit adultery (that I know of), rape, pillage, injure, or any in other way knowingly harm others without a just cause such as self-defense or the defense of the innocent. We both fear radical Islamists, and extremist Christians, and in this country there are for more of the latter than the former the OP for example.

Do you want to imprison women who have abortions? Restrain them to force them to carry pregnancies to term? Not extend equal rights and protections under the law to those who are oriented sexually to their own gender who love and wish to make a life-long, legally binding commitment to each other? Live under biblical law? Whose interpretation of biblical law? Should we stone people to death for adultery? Should we force women to marry their rapists? Should we have governmental laws on what is unclean?

The Taliban and slave-owning Christians had an incredible amount in common.

dear the entire world had slaves 500 years ago. Today the Taliban wants to cut your head off Christians don't.

See why we say a liberal will be stupid? Is any other conclusion possible!

it would mean no abortion, no gay marriage, no responsibilities, no consequences. Liberalism is their god.

no one hates your religion. we want you out of our business.

thanks for playing.

and we want you out of ours.

no one is in yours.

let me know when you're forced to marry a gay person or have an abortion.

until then, no one is in your business.

you have got to be kidding! Christians have that filthy gay lifestyle flashed in our faces every day.

it would mean no abortion, no gay marriage, no responsibilities, no consequences. Liberalism is their god.

no one hates your religion. we want you out of our business.

thanks for playing.

and we want you out of ours.

no one is in yours.

let me know when you're forced to marry a gay person or have an abortion.

until then, no one is in your business.

you have got to be kidding! Christians have that filthy gay lifestyle flashed in our faces every day.

and its you who want to change traditional marraige.

Civilization existed long before Christ,

yes dear we know the Jews existed before Christ but it was Christ that captured the soul of western civilization and drove it forward toward the civilization w eknow today. Get it now. Feel slow?

Civilization existed long before Christ,

yes dear we know the Jews existed before Christ but it was Christ that captured the soul of western civilization and drove it forward toward the civilization w eknow today. Get it now. Feel slow?
You sound like you don't have a Christian bone in your body. In fact, you sound like the devil posing as a Christian to drive people away from the Christian faith. What distorted sect taught you to be such fake?

dear the entire world had slaves 500 years ago. Today the Taliban wants to cut your head off Christians don't.

See why we say a liberal will be stupid? Is any other conclusion possible!
Read old Southern newspapers to get direct quotes from slave-owners.

They quote scripture to justify all of their crimes. Christians now simply ignore the parts of the bible they know are cruel. How do they do so? They have a sense of morality which is greater than that book. It's odd that they don't question where this comes from, but they obviously accept that it exists.

Many Muslims do not do this. They have absolute faith in their holy book(s). Until they also accept that morality is more intricate than something written centuries ago, they will continue with their righteous injustices.

1 Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

This is the failing of social con reactionaries like EB, Ninja, and others. In other words, Jesus is saying that he does not want those with the lack of love like the Peaky Blinders talking in his name.

What "gift"do you have Jake?

IMO it all stems from the fact that the American left really doesn't love or respect their country.
Christianity is the dominant religion in America, thus why they single out Christianity to focus their hate on.

Hard to know where to begin with this epic failure of a rant. If there was no family in Rome, where did all the Romans come from? Whore houses on every corner? According to who? Yes they had blood sports. As did a hundred other cultures 2,000 years ago. Christians themselves engaged in a sort of blood sport. They called it the crusades. Erm, the 10 commandments came "AFTER Christ? Christians do not hold a monopoly on the ability to "love, honor, obey, and cherish one's family". And finally, it is not a little bit pretentious of you to assume that it is YOUR religion. There are plenty of left-leaning Christians. One is currently the Catholic Pope. Next.

Because it's gibberish, inconsistent, contradictory fear mongering nonsense, that only the easily manipulated or otherwise lazy and or simple minded would buy into.

Your permanent pie in the sky story is just as nuts as the 72 virgins story. Seen one nutty religion, seen them all.....especially the ones that think they have a mission to convert everyone, which actually makes them some of the most evil people on the planet.

Hard to know where to begin with this epic failure of a rant. If there was no family in Rome, where did all the Romans come from? Whore houses on every corner? According to who? Yes they had blood sports. As did a hundred other cultures 2,000 years ago. Christians themselves engaged in a sort of blood sport. They called it the crusades. Erm, the 10 commandments came "AFTER Christ? Christians do not hold a monopoly on the ability to "love, honor, obey, and cherish one's family". And finally, it is not a little bit pretentious of you to assume that it is YOUR religion. There are plenty of left-leaning Christians. One is currently the Catholic Pope. Next.

Well for a while there were whore houses all around the Vatican and run by the Vatican no less.

IMO it all stems from the fact that the American left really doesn't love or respect their country.
Christianity is the dominant religion in America, thus why they single out Christianity to focus their hate on.

I'm a liberal who loves and respects this country, as much as it deserves and not blindly as some nationalistic types do, but enough to have given it four years of my youth in the USMC. But nice strawman.

You're right, this nation is dominated by Christians and that's why those of us not of that faith or of any faith who are in the minority have to be diligent to maintain it as a secular nation of secular laws and not a theocracy ruled by biblical law.

EB is jewish and having fun with you guys.

Ninja, tough on you that there are people and their ways that you don't like. You can't use your religion to keep them out of the public square.

Forum List

Back