Why does the left hate our religion?

it would mean no abortion, no gay marriage, no responsibilities, no consequences. Liberalism is their god.

no one hates your religion. we want you out of our business.

thanks for playing.

and we want you out of ours.
Who are you claiming to represent when you use the term "ours"? What delusional world do you live in to think you speak for all or any significant number of Christians? Which Christian religious denomination or sect believes it has the authority to reject people who consider themselves Christian and attempt to live lives of Christian beliefs? Does't the Christian divinity decide those types of things? Are you claiming Christ made you and your sect his spokesman?

how about people who believe in G-d but aren't Christian? the idiot thinks he speaks for us, too.

WHICH GOD do you believe in? For there is only one God.

Before Christ there was Rome with its absence of family, whore houses on every corner, and blood sport Coliseum. After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family.

Indeed, Christ created civilization on earth and is still the source of civilization but sadly a liberal will lack the IQ to understand and so fear Christianity more than Islam even when Islam has vowed to cut our heads off while we are still alive.

What a fucking ignorant thread.

Before Christ there was Rome with its absence of family, whore houses on every corner, and blood sport Coliseum. After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family.

Indeed, Christ created civilization on earth and is still the source of civilization but sadly a liberal will lack the IQ to understand and so fear Christianity more than Islam even when Islam has vowed to cut our heads off while we are still alive.
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Indeed, the premise of the thread is excessively idiotic, given the fact that the vast majority of 'the left' are Christian and even more are persons of faith.

What's also telling is the arrogance of many conservatives, to perceive Christianity as 'their' religion.

Last, unlike many conservatives, liberals understand and respect First Amendment jurisprudence, which affords religious protection to all faiths, including Islam.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Indeed, the premise of the thread is excessively idiotic, given the fact that the vast majority of 'the left' are Christian and even more are persons of faith.

What's also telling is the arrogance of many conservatives, to perceive Christianity as 'their' religion.

Last, unlike many conservatives, liberals understand and respect First Amendment jurisprudence, which affords religious protection to all faiths, including Islam.

And the far left propaganda comes out of this far left drone..

1 Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

This is the failing of social con reactionaries like EB, Ninja, and others. In other words, Jesus is saying that he does not want those with the lack of love like the Peaky Blinders talking in his name.

What "gift"do you have Jake?
He is my friend.

it would mean no abortion, no gay marriage, no responsibilities, no consequences. Liberalism is their god.

thanks for playing.

Fair enough. I want to be out of the business of funding contraception so that a law Student at an elite University can get laid. My Healthcare is my business. Not anymore, you people made it so that the same entity that has access to my financial records now has access to my health records. A valedictorian thanks God at a public high school and you want to muzzle her.

You need to correct your statement. You want conservatives out of your business; but, you want Liberals to be in everyone's business to suit their agenda.

my insurance already covers my prescription medication. i shouldn't have to ask some religious fundie for permission to use my prescription benefits because they're a wacko and hate both contraception and abortion. because, heck, what better way to control women than keep them barefoot and pregnant?

now stay out of our business.

Because the far left has their own religion which is far more dangerous than ISIS..

I don't have any religion; what religion do you think I have? I think you might worship at the altar of the Strawman...

A religion can be anything god, Obama, political party, TV show, Atheism, etc. It does not have to be rooting in a "religion" like Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc.

So the strawman here is you and you prove that this strawman needs a brain..

What does this thread have to do with politics?

What a pointless POS thread.

No liberals believe in god!!! Sure they dont.
I'm a Liberal. I believe in God.

What litmus test do you apply, what shibboleth do you demand, what politics are acceptable to you and your beliefs?

I cannot judge a person's faith. That is above my pay grade. But judging seems a basic dogma with you and your fellow "Christian" zealots.

What's it like to be so powerful? So powerful, in fact, you usurp the judgment of God Himself.

Yet the far left votes to have the government have a cradle to grave plan for all people, thus defeating any points that they try and make.

What litmus test do you apply, what shibboleth do you demand, what politics are acceptable to you and your beliefs?

I cannot judge a person's faith. That is above my pay grade. But judging seems a basic dogma with you and your fellow "Christian" zealots.

What's it like to be so powerful? So powerful, in fact, you usurp the judgment of God Himself.

Shut up, you twit. Yet another straw man to pad out this awesome thread.

thanks for playing.

Fair enough. I want to be out of the business of funding contraception so that a law Student at an elite University can get laid. My Healthcare is my business. Not anymore, you people made it so that the same entity that has access to my financial records now has access to my health records. A valedictorian thanks God at a public high school and you want to muzzle her.

You need to correct your statement. You want conservatives out of your business; but, you want Liberals to be in everyone's business to suit their agenda.

my insurance already covers my prescription medication. i shouldn't have to ask some religious fundie for permission to use my prescription benefits because they're a wacko and hate both contraception and abortion. because, heck, what better way to control women than keep them barefoot and pregnant?

Then get government out of "Health Care".

However leave it to the far left to use debunked propaganda on a lame and boring attempt to make the far left religious programmed talking point..

Yet the far left votes to have the government have a cradle to grave plan for all people, thus defeating any points that they try and make.

So what is it? Why does the Left hate our religion? Or Why does the left disagree with our politics?

Religion and politics. Do you really want to bind those two together?

In politics, one can (I'm going to use a word you may consider 'dirty') compromise. As a matter of fact, that's how America used to prosper and legislate.

Religion offers no compromise. One cannot refute their God. But you can refute dogma. Their are multitudes of souls safe in Christianity who hold a Liberal political ideology.

Shut up, you twit. Yet another straw man to pad out this awesome thread.
Well said. You're one hell of a smart debater.

thanks for playing.

you are such a two faced person. You libtards want us to pay for your abortions. You libtards want Christian pharmacists to prescribe your morning after pill.

Because the far left has their own religion which is far more dangerous than ISIS..

I don't have any religion; what religion do you think I have? I think you might worship at the altar of the Strawman...

A religion can be anything god, Obama, political party, TV show, Atheism, etc. It does not have to be rooting in a "religion" like Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc.

So the strawman here is you and you prove that this strawman needs a brain..

no. a religion cannot be anything.

:rolleyes:

So what is it? Why does the Left hate our religion? Or Why does the left disagree with our politics?

In politics, one can (I'm going to use a word you may consider 'dirty') compromise. As a matter of fact, that's how America used to prosper and legislate.

Religion offers no compromise. One cannot refute their God. But you can refute dogma. Their are multitudes of souls safe in Christianity who hold a Liberal political ideology.

yes we don't compromise on protecting the innocent unborn.

a jewish rabbi created "civilization"? i guess we'll have to tell the greeks, the romans, the babylonians, the jews and chinese that they weren't civilized....not to mention the mesopotamians, who were truly the first civilized people.

you might want to go back and get some book learning.

i have an idea... .worry about yourself.

stay out of other people's morality. i have NEVER met another person who was wise enough to make moral judgments for others.

and nothing i have seen from any of the overly-aggressive fundie males has made me think otherwise.

if you really cared about defending life, you wouldn't have issues with contraception

Ah! You chose the 'politics' side of the issue. Could you please explain how your religious dogma concerning abortion has anything at all to do with civil legislation?

what a stupid stupid goyim, no wonder we Jews look down on you ignorant christers

You are as ignorant as he is...

goyim want a pork treat?

Forum List

Back