Why does the left hate our religion?

Before Christ there was Rome with its absence of family, whore houses on every corner, and blood sport Coliseum. After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family.

Indeed, Christ created civilization on earth and is still the source of civilization but sadly a liberal will lack the IQ to understand and so fear Christianity more than Islam even when Islam has vowed to cut our heads off while we are still alive.

what a stupid stupid goyim, no wonder we Jews look down on you ignorant christers

You are as ignorant as he is...

goyim want a pork treat?
Actually I eat pork regularly.
When you want to stop worshiping a fake God and become messianic give a shout.
But I don't mind you looking down on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
it would mean no abortion, no gay marriage, no responsibilities, no consequences. Liberalism is their god.

What BS.Millions of liberals are Christians. We try to follow Christ's example. That can be seen in many of the laws we enact and in the way government works. Heal the sick (healthcare), feed the hungry (foodstamps, school lunches), house the homeless (section 8), help the poor, elderly, and infirm (welfare and social security), make peace instead of war (diplomacy vs right wing warmongering). Rightwingers just use religion to bludgeon their opponents, not to help the people.

Christ never said anything about people giving their Government and its agents to do His work. If Liberals are so committed to Christ, why don't they fight Faith-based initiatives to help the poor? Liberals like to use Christ's teachings and rules against Christians (SEE ALINSKY and holding other people to their own rules).

Christ never said anything about NOT doing so either. He was silent on a number of things - like abortion and gays. And if you are going to put yourselves up there as being the true defenders of the faith and look down your nose at liberal Christians, you had better be prepared to follow all those rules or you'll be exposed as the hypocrites you are.

Far right social cons know they are subject to bad theology, but it is the power they after, so they don't care.

Before Christ there was Rome with its absence of family, whore houses on every corner, and blood sport Coliseum. After Christ there was the 10 commandments and the marital vow to love, honor, obey, and cherish your family.

Indeed, Christ created civilization on earth and is still the source of civilization but sadly a liberal will lack the IQ to understand and so fear Christianity more than Islam even when Islam has vowed to cut our heads off while we are still alive.

Created civilization? Huh?

Sorry, but there have been several civilizations that predated Christ, and some times that Christianity was used to put civilization back a few hundred years.

I have no problem with you having your faith. But please don't claim it created civilization.

Sorry, but there have been several civilizations that predated Christ,.

dear, none remotely like Christian civilization which has dominated the globe for 2000 years!!
Sure the Jews were before but their influence was trivial compared to Christianity. Perhaps you understand now?

And the woman's right to choose what she wants to do with her body trumps the fetus's right to be carried in her body.
dear, you cant kill someone in your body or in your house especially when you invited them in. Sorry to rock your world but image how stupid and liberal you have to be to make your argument.

Last edited:

So, your not a fan of history. Got it.

dear, if I got history wrong you would not be so afraid to explain where. What do you learn from your fear?

a jewish rabbi created "civilization"? i guess we'll have to tell the greeks, the romans, the babylonians, the jews and chinese that they weren't civilized....not to mention the mesopotamians, who were truly the first civilized people.

you might want to go back and get some book learning.

dear, Christian civilization is the source of civilization and civilized values all over the globe. The Greeks and Romans were short lived barbarians by comparison. Now perhaps you can understand? You'r zeal to hate Christ makes you say stupid liberal things.

dear, if I got history wrong you would not be so afraid to explain where. What do you learn from your fear?

No fear. I recognize you.

and still you are so afraid to say exactly where I got history wrong?
What does your fear teach you?

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Indeed, the premise of the thread is excessively idiotic, given the fact that the vast majority of 'the left' are Christian and even more are persons of faith.

What's also telling is the arrogance of many conservatives, to perceive Christianity as 'their' religion.

Last, unlike many conservatives, liberals understand and respect First Amendment jurisprudence, which affords religious protection to all faiths, including Islam.

its very simple dear, find me a quote of a leftist attacking Islam then find me a quote of a leftist attacking christianity. What did you learn?

ETB is so funny to read.

Edie is so fearful of what she does not understand, particularly economics.

No fear, sweetie. There was no Christ. You simply lack knowledge of antiquity or even late antiquity.

No fear, sweetie. There was no Christ. You simply lack knowledge of antiquity or even late antiquity.

and still after 4 tries you are so afraid to say exactly where I got history wrong?

edie, you have been corrected so many times you don't get "just once more."

The only honorable thing for you to do is bow and knuckle your forehead.

Sorry, but there have been several civilizations that predated Christ,.

dear, none remotely like Christian civilization which has dominated the globe for 2000 years!!
Sure the Jews were before but their influence was trivial compared to Christianity. Perhaps you understand now?

There are civilizations in the orient that predate Christianity and that lasted 2000 years.

Also, there have been many atrocities perpetrated in the name of Christianity, do you claim those as well?

And just as an FYI, the 10 commandments are not strictly a Christian thing. They were given to the "chosen people" (if you believe the stories) who are the Jews, not the Christians.

If Edie's logic has any strength, then it is that civilization began with the Jews, and since the Christians have tried to destroy the Jews off and on, then it is obvious that Christianity is not the center of civilization but its antithesis.

If Edie's logic has any strength, then it is that civilization began with the Jews, and since the Christians have tried to destroy the Jews off and on, then it is obvious that Christianity is not the center of civilization but its antithesis.

....and yet Jake is a "Christian"?

. . . it was unraveling Edie's argument, Antares. Pay attention, please.

Forum List

Back